1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Logan nodded and stayed quiet so she could listen. Later on that night they were at the barn getting ready to ride. "Now put your foot in the stirrup. Take your time." He was trying to help her and keep her calm. And he slowly developed feelings for her.

(just let me know if we need to slow down or speed up please)
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:23 pm

(Oh, you mean for the time in the rp! Um, maybe slow down., and maybe not time skipping unless we're both in agreed.)

Brooke couldn't believe how fast time flew by. Now, here she was, inside a barn with five other people, about to get on a horse! Her hands on the top of the saddle, she let go as she took a step back, shaking her head a little,"I can't do this. What was I thinking?" She told.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Logan nodded slowly. "And that's okay, you don't have to. We can all just go on a walk." He looked to his buddies who shook their heads. "Our horses are tacked and ready to go, we will see y'all at dinner." Logan nodded and started to take the stuff off of Traveler. "So if you don't mind me asking, what made you scared so suddenly?"
(ok)
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Brooke rubbed her arm a bit,"Honestly, I was okay with everything before, but standing so close to something so big, it's kind of a little intimidating first time around. Growing up in the city, we didn't have creaters like this to get used to." She said, a little embarrassed. She wanted so badly to get on the horse, but she couldn't shake those first time nerves,"And, maybe it's better if the first time I ride is during the day." She added softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:55 pm

He smiled sympathetically. "I know you wanna ride, I can see it deep in your eyes. Would you want to at least try and sit on him?" He asked and knelt down so he could be eye level with her.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Brooke blinked a little before every so slightly nodding to his question,"But on one condition. You make sure I actually sit on that horse." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Logan nodded and gently brought her over to the horse. He smiled. "Now step on this mounting block just like we did earlier." He held onto the horses leadrope. "Good boy." He told the horse.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Brooke swallowed a lump in her throat as she let him lead her closer to the horse again before she stepped onto the block.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Logan smiled and soothed her. "Just take your time. Its gonna be alright Brooke." He then instructed for her to put her foot in the stirrup and to be able to sit on the horse. "Its okay Brooke, you've almost got it."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Brooke slowly grabbed hold of the horn on the saddle with one hand and the back of the saddle with her other hand. Placing her foot in the stirrup, she took a deep breath before slowly starting to pull herself up, only to step back on the block,"Are you sure the saddle is on right? It was starting to move towards me." She said, not realizing all saddles did move a bit towards the rider when they pulled themselves onto the horse saddle.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me