π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Colin looked at her. He nodded. He quickly untied her dress so she could slip it off and then went into the kitchen and packed a bag for them. He waited for her to change and he also grabbed some extra clothes for them as well. He put the bag over his shoulder and waited for her. He was exhausted from using his magic and he knew that if he used too much more, he would pass out. He would have to find a place so he could rest even if only for a moment. He had not been expecting to have every one of his friends against him. He closed his eyes for a moment while he waited for her.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Clair rushed into the room and changed into the clothes she was given. The pants fit and the shirt was a bit big so she somehow tied it to make it fit and she also did her hair in a messy braid before stepping out and going over to Colin. He didn't look to well but she guess she didn't either. "Let's go. I guess the Forrest is the best bet for now" she stated trying to forget all of the trauma she has gone through though she still felt horrible. Her eyes scanned the room one last time before she gave a little nod.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Colin opened his eyes when she came over. He really needed to get some rest. "Ya, We should find a cave there for a little while. I am sure that you need to rest a little." He said and walked out of the house first and scanned the area and saw someone he knew he had to use his magic against. He pushed them a few blocks away with his magic and grew pale. He felt like he would pass out soon. "W-We have to go. Now." He said to her and took her hand and headed to the forest. He kept her close as he could so that he could keep an eye on her. He found a cave for them and went inside and basically collapsed on the floor leaning against a wall.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Clair was glad they found cover but literally jumped when he collapsed against the wall and floor of the cave. She quickly bit her lip and kneeled down beside him. She put a hand to his head. "You used to much magic" she whimpered a little and moved him so he was pretty much laying on the ground. Clair then carefully put his head onto her lap. "Please rest... I'll stay quiet and not move, and I'll wake you if anything seems to happen" she promised him worried.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Colin closed his eyes for a moment but he was fighting to keep them open. He had to make sure that she was safe. He looked at her when she spoke to him. "I-I am fine." He said to her. He could not fight her pulling him down. He was out of strength. "O-okay." He said and closed his eyes. He needed to rest. He could not protect her in this state. It would be impossible. He could not use any more magic until he rested. It did not take him long to fall asleep. He would be asleep for a long while and would be hard to wake. His body needed the rest after practice and everything that had happened that day.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:41 pm

She had watched him try to struggle but had won and was proud of herself for that moment. Once he was asleep she relaxed and just kept fiddling with his hair to help her nerves. She also kept a great eye for anything and luckily nothing happened. She could only hear people a distance away but they were covered well enough that if they did come near they were safe. She quietly hummed a song that her mother had taught her when she was really little and also fell asleep. Her head resting against the cave comfortably.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Colin did not wake up until the next morning. He woke up and looked up at the princess. His head was still on her lap. He smiled a little and sat up and got food out of his bag. He was glad that they were okay after all that had happened. He knew she was still upset about her family but he was just glad that he had been able to get her out okay because he had not been sure that that would even happen. He ate a breakfast bar and waited for her to wake up patently. He walked outside and looked around glad to see that no one was near. He walked back inside and sat against the wall.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:01 pm

She slowly began to wake up and surprisingly fell over and giggled a little. "Right... Cave" she reminded herself aloud and yawned a bit before stretching her aching limbs which caused her to sigh contently at the motion. She blinked a few times and looked around and at Colin. She smiled a bit "are you feeling better?" she asked hopeful.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Colin looked over at her. "Good morning princess. I am fine. Thank you for taking care of me last night. I used way too much magic trying to make sure that you were safe that I would have passed out if I had used any more. But how are you? You went through a lot yesterday." He said to her. He grabbed his bag and handed her a breakfast bar. "It is not really the breakfast you are used to but it is the best that I can do right now." He said to her with a shrug. "When we get out of the kingdom, we can get something better." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:17 pm

"I'm glad you're okay... And thank you. I really don't need anything fancy" she admitted taking the bar and lightly nibbling. "Oh and I guess I'm okay? I don't know... What I do know is that I am of no use. I couldn't even help you fight any of them off" she groaned bitterly. She couldn't defend her father and she couldn't even defend herself. At the thought of her father she merely frowned a light tear slipped and she hastily wiped it away almost in anger at letting herself cry.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me