1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" I agree. I don't want to be out here when sunset arrives. " though mostly because i don't want anyone attacking you... i don't want what happened to me.. to happen to you. she thought. " we almost there.?"

[i]Kio

" hm... we might be able to afford one.. but.. no promises. They only have jewellery jewelry if that answers your question. Anyways, they also make bargains, so.."
.[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Sam nodded " it's just around the bend of the river." then with a challenging face he said "race you there? winner gets to try out their weapon first?"

(sorry writers block for sam >.<)

scatty shrugged slightly relaxing a bit "ah.. I am in no big hurry to get those weapons. they might ruin my DJ Style" then scatty started to put her half of the potatoes in the holes and covered them making soil fly everywhere.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:18 am

]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" hmm... alright. That sounds like a plan. " though she knew she could easily win, she also knew she couldn't without revealing what she was. There weren't Enough trees or cover so close to the river

[i]Kio

" ya, but they would also be helpful. We'd be able to hunt meat, and defend ourselves against those creatures. They also offer jobs to hunt down those things. Part of an underground uprising or something. Make good money that way. " he began planting his half of the potatoes.
.[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 am

Sam smiled "alrighty, i'll count to three. one....two.." sam pause for dramatic effects looking into the distance pretending that he saw something "There....vamphire!" and then he turned and ran trying to get a head wondering what Akemi will do trying to hid his smirk.

scatty bit her lip nervously and said "ok, but we will just use those weapons for hunting and self offence ok? and not make the trouble come to us. I don't want us [size=85]*mainly you*[/size] to be dead within the hour with those life threatening offers! we'll have to pass on those offers" scatty turned on her heal and started to march back to the den doing her upset act that she does to make kio have second thoughts.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:44 am

]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
She looked panicked for a moment before realising there wasn't a vampire.. besides her. Smiling slightly before running after him at human shouted - making sure to barely keep up with him.

[i]Kio

" I know you don't like the idea of it, so I'm not going to make you. However, I will if I need to. Can't afford to be hesitant to survive in this world. Hesitation is what gets you killed, or worse. The sooner we can knick down their numbers the. Sooner humanity can begin to recover. "
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:00 am

Sam chuckled seeing his friend's reaction and started to run backwords with a 'got ya' mocking face on. knowing that his friend is not afraid to break a nail to fight back, he went to turn around to pickup speed and ramed into a tree. Sam fell back onto the ground and little dazed "ouch....." sam rubbed the blood off his bleeding nose "so that's why my dad said not to run backwards. you'll get a nose bleed.."

scatty kicked a rock giving him a him a silent treatment and thought *and you can't afford to put your life in danger. you have no idea how hard and how much I tried to defend you. i can't protect you when your with your kind is fighting my evil kind and they both vampire and humans might try to end me..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:12 am

At first, the female had been laughing at Sam's backward running , until he ran smack into a tree... and started bleeding. She grimaced, working hard to keep her vampire features from showing . " maybe you should hurry home.. there's vampires around here you know. Your bleeding. "

[i]Kio

Glaring he turned and walked over to scatty. " fine, Sorry for wanting to help us live comfortable in this world. " he spoke grumpily.
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:45 am

Sam dizzyly got up and helet his nose up to stop the bleeding and asked "is it bad bleeding? Small ones can be stopped easly. " then knowing that vampires can smell blood very easy and in this hungry world don't mix well he sighed looking towards the place he was leading his friend to and suggested "i'll go clean up this bloody nose while you look for the perfect spot and I catch up?"

Scatty grumbled and gave kio a not so happy about that sarcastic comment look as her friend approach her and growled in a human way "try again, kio."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:41 am

" it's bleeding pretty decently. Hurry back and be safe, ok?" Though she had to admit, she. Wasn't the fondest torwards him going off alone.. but... the female vamp didn't appear to be near.. so.. he should be alright.. right? This would also give her a chance to find food.. as long as she made sure not to get any on her.

[i]Kio

" ugh, fine, fine. Anything I can do to make you feel better? .. Though I don't understand why your mad?"
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 am

sam nodded "will do m 'lady. you'll be safe too alright Akemi. and don't be afraid to use that bow if danger comes. ok?" then he gave Akemi his hand drawn map towards the place he wanted to show her "here the directions. you'll be more safe with them. it can bring you back home too."

scatty sighed shaking her head not wanting to tell kio about her true self yet cause she is still unsure if it was time and sighed before she said quietly "just don't go looking for trouble. our world right now is somehow peaceful and we don't need to attract attention to those creatures ok? " scatty started to walk home with her hands in her pockets "come on, kio, let go inside before the giant scorpions come out to hunt."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups