1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With XxBarricadeXx

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 11:36 am

wolf sighed in relief when she heard him. Good. He was OK. She chuckled at his comment. " Don't worry, I won't. " She said, before she raised her gun. She kept on shooting at the Wizard, until it was dead. She then walked towards the cave before she jumped down. She landed next before she light up the cave. " Told you I wouldn't land on you. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 11:45 am

James chuckled, "Good.' he said as he looked around, it was a little brighter now with her light also. "So it's too far to jump back up, so I guess we are walking and looking for an exit." he smiled, "Maybe they will have convenient signs. He said as he began to walk with her, looking around the darkness, they could see within a ten foot radius with their ghost's light, so they could see walls on either side of them and darkness ahead, "Lets try not and fall off another cliff, I am not bouncy."
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 11:59 am

Wolf nodded before she smiled. The hunter followed after him as she kept her gun raised. Who knew what might jump at them, or attack. She glanced at him before smiled. " Yea, I don't feel like getting hurt. " She said. Her amour did protect her, but she didn't have much Amour like a Titan did. Still, she wasn't too worried about it. She would make sure she didn't fall off the cliff, and made sure James didn't either. She didn't want to get worried again, or have a heart attack.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 12:43 pm

James walked with her silently, he took out his shotgun, ready for close encounters, just in case. "Are you sure? Getting hurt sounds like a cherry on top of this wonderful day." he smiled over at her. He slowed as they reached a ledge that had a bridge extending across, "Show we go see if grandma is on the other side?" he asked as he took a step onto the bridge and listened to the metallic sound it had made.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Wolf looked over at him, and chuckled. " Yes, I'm sure. " She said. She certainly didn't want to get hurt. Nope. Not at all. She chuckled again at his comment. " Of course. " She said, before she followed after. She grew tensed as she stepped onto the bridge.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 1:39 pm

James slowly walked across the bridge, the sound echoing around them both and he didn't like that at all. It was unnerving in the silence and there was nothing around them at all and that made him very uncomfortable. Suddenly the bridge shuddered and another roar echoed out. "Hey... Wolf, when we heard about that Abomination, Phogoth, did they ever mention that there may be more then one?" he asked.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Wolf kept on following after him. She didn't really like being on this bridge. The hunter showed no fear as she kept on walking. She then stopped in her tracks when the bridge shuddered, and heard the roar. This wasn't good at all. " I don't think so. We may want to get out off this bridge. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 1:59 pm

"I agree." he said as he ran with her to the other side of the bridge, "Hopefully we just woke an ogre from his nap." he said as he slid to a stop on the dirt on the ledge of the other side. "Now, let's see if we can find out way out of here without running into him.' he said as he headed down the path with her, "Or else we can try and sing it a lullaby."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Wolf quickly followed after him. She was happy to be off that bridge. She didn't have to feel it move. She slided to a halt as she stopped next to him. She was so happy they were off the bridge. She glanced at the Titan again before she chuckled. " I don't think singing sill help. They want to kill us anyways. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed May 11, 2016 2:38 pm

James chuckled as he walked with her carefully, "True, and if they don't, my singing voice will make them." he said as he walked ahead, the ghost lighting their way as they did. He felt it weird that they hadn't run into any hive yet, but he knew that they would, he just hoped they didn't run into anything too large.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me