another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:40 am

SKYE

"You're right. You broke us." i say this softly, hoping not to make him mad. He seems genuinely unhappy about what he did. Maybe he didn't care about shield, but it was possible he cares about us. Or at least me. "I dont hate you. At least I'm trying not to." the words are unexpected, but i find myself meaning them. I reach over and place my hand on top of his. I almost feel reassured. "Maybe.. Maybe i can get coulson to let you out of here." maybe she could help him out too. Help him recover, or something like that.

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 am

WARD

My head droops a bit more as she confirms my statement. I truly am ashamed that my actions split us apart. At her confession, I look up, surprised. Perhaps I have a chance after all. My heart twitches as she touches my hand. I've missed her more than she could know. She suggests getting me out of here. "I would appreciate that." I smile. "But you probably already know that."
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:39 pm

SKYE

( will you timeskip to when they're living together or whatever the situation is? Like when she's helping him recover? )

I slide my hand into his now, squeezing it gently. He says he appreciates that, and that i probably know this already. "The first step to recovery is forgiveness." i murmur softly, scooting a little closer, even daring to rest my head on his shoulder. I didnt realize just how exhausted i was, and how much i had missed him. It was nice, i realized, to be getting back into good terms with him

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 am

WARD

As she took my hand, I smiled softly. I had missed Skye more than I knew. Things should get better now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a soft bed, in my new apartment. Skye had worked on Coulson for a few weeks, and finally convinced him to give me a chance. We lived in a two person suite. She was my SO now. It was a strange role reversal. I can tell she isn't up yet, so I get up and start making coffee for both of us. She always needed coffee to wake up in the morning. I'm in a white tank top and shorts, my usual morning attire.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:45 am

SKYE

It took quite a lot for me to convince coulson to let me help ward. I was sort of his SO now, and i still wasnt quite used to the idea. I woke up to the smell of coffee, yawning as i climbed out of bed, wearing old sweatpants and a tank top. I walk into the kitchen, pouring myself a mug of coffee and pouring cream into it. "Morning, Grant." i pat his shoulder gently, letting my hand linger there for a while. He's warm, and it feels nice, so i dont move my hand. "How'd you sleep?" i ask softly.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 am

WARD

As I hear Skye enter the kitchen, I smile slightly to myself. I respond to her greeting cheerfully, feeling alive. She rests her hand on my shoulder, and I turn towards her, picking up my own coffee as I do. I like mine black, no sugar. I offer my mug for a toast. "To freedom." In my mind, I add To rebuilding.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am

SKYE

i gently clink my mug with his, taking a sip as i nod in agreement. "I missed you, you know." i speak softly, taking another drink of my coffee. "I'm... For the first time in a while... I'm happy." i hadnt been happy since he had left us. It had hurt me so badly. "I care about you, ward." i sigh, taking a deep breath.

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:18 pm

WARD

I smile down at her as she speaks. "I've missed you too, Skye." I say softly, "I feel incomplete without you." And it was true. There's a hole in my heart without Skye by my side. I move over to the fridge, looking in. "So, what's for breakfast?" I ask her as I peruse our meager food supply. We really need to go shopping soon.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:47 am

"i'm not really hungry, but i'll make you something if you want it." i glance over his shoulders to look into the nearly empty fridge. "looks like we need to go to the grocery store." i lean slightly against grant, taking a deep breath. "i missed you." i murmur quietly.

(woahhh i'm in a hurry
romance soon? c; )

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:02 pm

WARD

I spot one last yogurt, my favorite flavor. "No, it's fine. I'll just have this." As she comments on our lack of food, I chuckle. "Yeah, I guess we do." Anything is enjoyable when we're together. Even grocery shopping. I feel her lean against me, and I smile softly, closing the fridge and putting an arm around her. "I've missed you too, Skye." I feel a sudden urge to kiss her, but resist for the moment. I don't want to scare her off.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me