1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:50 am

"Dunno, but we'll find out soon enough." Fred spoke, quietly heading up the stairs. Once he reached the top, he said the password and entered the room. The office walls were pink, and the walls were covered with moving pictures of cats. "Bloody hell." He muttered, walking over to the desk and setting the basket down. The cats were even mewing too.

"Jean, what about Iggy? You can't hate my kitten!" Noelle pouted to her friend before looking over at George. "If she hates my blood, she can hate my personality too!" She grinned, entering the office. Her eyes seemed to light up when she saw all the kittens. "The pink is horrible, but the kittens are adorable." She crooned, walking over to one of the pictures.

At Draco's comment, Ashley's eyes swept the Gryffindor table for any sign for the twins, Jean, and the mudblood. They were no where in sight. "They are clearly up to something." She murmured to her boyfriend before taking a sip of pumpkin juice. Suddenly, Umbridge cleared her throat "ahem." Her eyes flickered over to the headmistress.

When Gabby took something from his plate, Thomas playfully prodded her in the side. "That's not very nice of you-" He trailed off when Umbridge annoyingly cleared her throat to gain everyones' attention.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am

Jean rolled her eyes at Noelle's pout. "No, fine, not your cat, but most cats I'd rather not deal with. I prefer dogs," she shrugged, following Fred in and stopping suddenly. "This is beyond disturbing…"

George raised an eyebrow and glanced at Fred before his gaze continued to sweep the room. "She's bloody insane…" he muttered. Once Fred set the basket down, he reached for Noelle, gently guiding her from the room. "Cats can wait, I'm hungry." It was more of an excuse than anything else. He just wanted to get out of that room.

Draco huffed quietly and slowly continued to eat. "Yeah, must be," he agreed, nodding slightly as he glanced around the hall again. Where were they? When Umbridge cleared her throat, he quickly looked up, giving their new Headmistress his full attention.

Gabby squealed softly in surprise and giggled, lightly swatting at his hand before her smile faltered. She shifted her gaze up to Umbridge with a small frown, staying close to Thomas.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:24 am

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Fred insisted, leaving the office along with the others.

"Dogs are alright. I've never had one-" Noelle responded, looking at the kittens on the walls. They were mewing at them. Feeling someone grab her arm and drag her away, she pouted and followed. "Awh, alright."

Ashley heard the whole Great Hall fall silent, everyone was looking at Umbridge. The toad-like woman smiled and began to explain some rules. Of course, she was not going to be following the rules, especially with boys and girls having to be eight inches from each other. The Slytherin knew that she was not going to get in trouble.

Thomas lifted his brow, listening to Umbridge explain the rules. "What a bunch of crap." He whispered.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 am

George released Noelle once they were out of the office and the door was shut, following after Fred. "Bloody hell.. I think I've gone blind from all that pink…"

Jean glanced at Noelle as she followed as well. "Never had one either, but I've met a few." Sirius included. Though the other had done a good job of staying in hiding, Harry and very kindly filled Jean in, since they were related and all. It'd been nice to meet someone in her family that wasn't a huge prat.

Draco snorted quietly at a few of the rules, purposefully wrapping his arm around Ashley and pulling her closer. There was no way he'd be getting in trouble for any of these, so why worry?

Gabby snorted quietly under her breath, glancing up at Thomas. "She's got to be joking…"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 am

"She likes pink too much." Fred muttered, shaking his head. He started to walk in the direction of the Great Hall. When they neared, he could hear Umbridge listing off a few rules to the Hogwarts students.

Since Noelle grew up in a muggle neighbor, she had encountered many dogs, mostly strays. She was not a huge fan of them, since she preferred felines over canines. Noticing Fred stop by the entrance of the Great Hall, she stopped and listened.

A smirk curled at her lips when Draco pulled her closer. Ashley leaned into his side, listening to Umbridge go on and on about the new rules to shape up Hogwarts. A lot of couples would not be pleased.

"Guess we'll be getting in trouble." Thomas mused, bumping his shoulder lightly against Gabby's shoulder.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:14 am

George nodded in agreement, scoffing quietly under his breath and stopping as well by the entrance. "Way too bloody much," he muttered before going quiet, listening to the clearly insane woman inside. "Bit old fashioned, ey?"

Jean made a face as she stopped as well, head tilting to listen to the woman, it was just a habit at this point, mostly from being an animegus. Had she been in her form, her ear would've perked, so the tilt was her way of making up for it.

Draco kissed her hair lightly and chuckled under his breath, watching Umbridge and listening to her speak. "At least she's setting things straight."

Gabby giggled softly and smiled, glancing up at him. "Looks like most of the school will.." she murmured. Slytherins would no doubt get off the hook though...
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 am

"Alright, I think she's done." Fred murmured to the group, hearing Umbridge's voice halt and the students begin speaking. Pushing the door open, he entered the Great Hall and walked over to the Gryffindor table. He plopped himself down at the table, briefly running his gaze across the hall. Some students looked frightened while others looked frustrated or amused.

"Way too many new rules." Noelle muttered, entering the Great Hall and going to the Gryffindor table. To remind herself that she was hungry, her stomach growled for food. She sat down at the table, filling her plate.

"Mhm." Ashley hummed, her gaze flickering around the Great Hall. She was amused by the many reactions of the students. She returned her attention to Umbridge when she mentioned the Inquisitorial Squad. After dinner, they would meet her in her office.

"Good, we won't be the only ones." Thomas grinned, leaning over to peck Gabby's cheek.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:57 am

"I bloody well hope so..." George sighed, following his twin over and letting the girls follow them both. "I thought her office was bad.. She's worse than I thought..."

"No kidding," Jean sighed, running a hand through her hair. She glanced over at the Slytherin table and hesitated before following the Gryffindors. It wasn't like she wanted to sit with her house, but she was probably already in enough trouble.

Draco raised his eyebrow and grinned. "We'll be joining for sure," he hummed, chuckling quietly but frowning when he saw the other students entering the hall. "There they are..." He murmured.

Gabby smiled as her cheeks flushed and she leaned on him. "Bloody crazy lady.."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Fred grinned when Jean joined them at the Gryffindor table. He plucked a roll from the middle of the table before taking a bite from it. He could fill himself on the delicious bread. "This will be an interesting year, mates."

"Not like we're going to listen to the rules anyway." Noelle mused, starting to eat her dinner.

"Of course. I think she's handpicking students to join. We're definitely going to be in it." Ashley responded, watching Umbridge leave the teacher's table. She was walking over to different tables and speaking to each student. The Slytherin female was not surprised to see that she picked mostly Slytherins. She was picking purebloods who were not blood traitors.

"I'm ready to head back to the common room when you are." Thomas told her, taking a sip of his drink. Before Umbridge had started speaking, he had finished his meal which had been consisted of mostly meat. He wished it had a bit more on the rare side.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:31 pm

George let out a quiet snicker of amusement. "That's an understatement. Think she'll even last the year?" he asked, grinning over at his twin.

Jean smiled and rolled her eyes. "Why would we, when it's much for fun to break them?" she replied to Noelle,filling her plate with food and beginning to eat.

Draco chuckled softly as he watched Umbridge. "We're in for sure," he agreed before continuing to eat, keeping his arm around Ashley without a care in the world. It wasn't like he'd get reprimanded for it.

Gabby chuckled softly and nodded, leaning lightly on her boyfriend. "Just about done," she murmured, kissing his cheek.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me