Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm_Not_BulletProof 1x1 Baelixx

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:19 am

Tyler
He chuckled gently. "Now I um that's not old I thought you were on, poop." He huffed trying to think of something to say to that. Frowning he looked at her. "Your not old I'm old." He said simply meaning I'm old becuase im older then you. He sighed rubbing his face, he felt dumb. "Oh counting on me? I'll make sure I atend them." He said with a smile growing in his face. Before hearing her last words. "You have a list of qualities?" He asked softly hoping to hear some.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 am

Jazelle
She smiles as he struggles. Laughing lightly, she looks at him with shining eyes. Eyes that were now a glowing ember orange color, showing her amusement. With another laugh, she looks at him. "Don't stress it, I know I'm old.", she says with grin. Seeing his smile only made her smile widened. Now that she was taking a good look at him, she was beginning to realize just how cute his was... And then his question. Nodding, she pulls up her sleeve, showing him the inside of her wrist where nine or so words were written. "These are my favorites. The top one is my word to describe myself. The other ones are words people have described me with.", she says softly. The list read bijou, amazing, artistic, A LIGHT, euphoric, enjoyable, easy-going. They were written in different colored sharpies. As he read them, she added, "I write them there to remind me that I am loved and I shouldn't ever be depressed again."
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:06 am

Tyler
He looked at her amument. "Your eye color changed." He said softy leaning up in his chair to get a closer look, he thought that was cool to always have shifting eye colors. He shook he head at her words, she wasn't okd to him. "Hey Zelle, your not old." He said softly raising a brow, he meant it to. She wasn't old maybe when you can say your old is when your about 90, he knew what he thought and he guessed she had her thoughts. He watched her pull up her sleeve and show him her list. He looked in awe, "that's awesome, and it's a great list." He chuckled softly looking back up at her face. "I guess you'll have to add my thought to your list." He said softly, he heard her say so she doesn't get depressed again and it instantly hit him, he knew what she was now. He had heard of them before. Now the changing eye color made since. He knew but he wasn't going to ask it wasn't his bussiness anyways. He was just happy she's here and not six feet underground.

(Sorry my post for both of the rps have been small. I have somewhat of a writers block.)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:27 pm

you're fine, no worries!//
Jazelle
She blushed lightly as he pointed out her color changing eyes. "Um... yeah..", she muttered. And then she listens to him. "Alright, I'm not old. I'm experienced.", she says with a smirk, eyes shining. And then the list. She watches him look at it and smiles at his comment. "Thank you.", she says softly. "And of course I'll add it, as soon as I get a sharpie.", she promises. Looking at him, she smiles and pulls her sleeve back down. Clearing her throat, she fiddles with her cup some more. "So... what do we talk about now?"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Thanks)

Tyler
He chuckled rolling his eyes. "Fine that's a better word than old." He chuckled softly. "I think that color of eyes go perfectly with you." He said gently watching her as she slid down her sleeve. He nodded. Softly. "Oh wait," he said fishing in his red hoodie pocket and pull out a teal sharpie. "Look I have one, I don't know why. But I do." He grinned holding out for her waiting a little bit before puting it on the table and thinking about her question. "I don't know, when do you have your interview?" He asked softly before looking around to see how empty the building had gotten since they got there.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Baelevile
She watches him roll his eyes and she smiles softly. Looking at him as he chuckles again, her smile widens. Such a happy, warm sound.. it reminded her of chocolate.. nice warm chocolate. And his voice did also. At the comment about her eyes, she blushed lightly. "Thanks.", she said softly. Her head tilts as he says wait, and she watches him pull something out of his pocket. Seeing the sharpie, she grins. "Wow... that's fantabulicious...", she says before picking the marker up off of the table. Pulling her sleeve back up, she adds "approachable" to the bottom of her list. Showing him now, she smiles. "There.. ten amazin' words.".. and then his question and she thinks a minute. "Nine o'clock tomorrow morning.", she answers and then nods, as if confirming her own words..
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Tyler
He smiled looking at her, he liked how confident she was. She was beautiful to him. He could spend all day just watching her. "Your welcome." He said softly watching her write the word on her skin with his sharpie, he didn't even know he had a Sharpie but he guessed it got there sometime days ago. "Fanabulicious?" He question furrowing his eyebrows at her. He had never heard of that word before it was interesting. He looked away for a moment as someone walked in before looking back at her. "Ten beautiful words to describe you." He said gently with a smile, before hearing the time he simply nodded for a moment. "Oh so you don't have to until tomorrow, are you dojng anything esle today or just sitting here with me?" He asked with a small chuckle.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Baelevile
She smiles wryly at his question of her word. "Fan-tab-u-licious.", she says slowly. "It's a word of my own invention. A mixture between fantastic, fabulous, and delicious.", she explains. "It's the word I use to describe the amazing, wonderful, exciting, and my favorite sort of things." She falls quiet as he talks again, blushing lightly at his words. "Yep.. that's what they are..", she says before looking back up at him. "Are you kidding? Why would I want to go do anything when I am perfectly content here with you?", she says, her eyes now a mixture of ember orange and a turquoise blue. Teasing...
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Tyler
He smiled shaking his head. "That word is very interesting, yes it is." He said gently looking up at her before tapping the table thinking about what they could do instead of siting in the coffe shop all day. "That's fanabulicious word you created." He laughed softly looking around before scooting closer a tad bit more. "Well I'm glad your content, maybe we should go to the park or something?" He suggested softy putting his elbow on the table before setting his chin on his hand looking at her with a smile as his hair fell into his face.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Jazelle
She smiled, watching him as he spoke. "Oh, I know it is..", she agrees, slightly smirking. She is picking the edges off of the styrofoam cup, placing them in the bottom of it.. and then comes his next words and she glances at him. "Oh it is, isn't it. In all aspects of the word.." Zelle smiles, her purple and blue bangs fell over her left eye as he scoots closer. "Hmm.. the park? Sound great to me.", she says before standing up. Throwing her cup away, she comes back to the table. "Come on... adventure is out there!"
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and