Vendettas & Vaticide :: Med/Fant ASoIaF-style

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Vendettas & Vaticide :: Med/Fant ASoIaF-style

Postby akitcougar » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 am

Lord Reydrik Anaton, Spymaster "Anastas Anatolius Anaton", assistant Master of Coin :: "Thirty-Six" :: Current appearance {Black shoulder length hair, blue eyes, muscular but not overly so} :: Pretending to be nervous

Reydrik gave a brief glance at the younger mage. Ferox Luma, reasonably strong Magi, rumored to like other men, somehow even shorter than Reydrik's true form.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," the younger man said as he plucked a flower from Reydrik's tree. "And, I suppose, a rose wearing any other petals."

Ah, right, mage senses. Reydrik made a mental note to keep an eye on the Luma siblings this evening. His fox necklace supposedly hid his true features from even the best mages, but he hadn't known they could still see the magic. The first truly useful information from the night, he thought.

As "Anastas," he gave a timid smile and ran a hand through his hair, a nervous tic he'd developed specifically for this persona. In a nervous voice, he asked "Is that from a recent play? I haven't had much of a chance to get out of the castle, unfortunately. The Master of Coin has me buried in numbers at the moment. It's a wonder I managed to get out to enjoy the gala." His voice grew slightly more confident as he spoke with the mage, a sign of "Anastas" growing comfortable.

He took a small step away from the tree to turn and face Ferox. "Anastas Anatolius Anaton, assistant Master of Coin. Here in the Master's stead as he's out of the city on business." Reydrik held out a hand to the other man.
akitcougar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me