CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❁ ─ roseclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:28 am

ROSECLAN

─────────────────────────────────
      ( tawnystar. female. twenty moons. leader. open. )
      It seemed they were a little late to the Gathering, Tawnystar thought as she approached the clearing with her three Clan-mates just behind her. There was quite the crowd, which caused the young leader's already rapid heartbeat to increase even more. Forcing her shaky paws to continue across the path that she had walked as an apprentice of LeafClan all those moons ago, she took deep breaths and tried to turn her attention from the mass of felines and toward the Leaders' Rock in front of her. After saying a quick goodbye to her brothers and friend, Tawnystar leapt onto the rock and slowly, nervously approached the other leaders.
      ( blizzardstone. female. nineteen moons. medicine cat. deaf. res for onya. )
      As the white molly padded away from her Clan-mates to the group of medicine cats, she turned her gaze toward the Leaders' Rock to find Tawnystar sitting just outside the edge of the group. Blizzardstone wished that she could be up there with her now to help her through all this. She couldn't imagine the stress that the young molly was having to endure.
      ( sootstripe. male. twenty-five moons. warrior. open. )
      ( lightfrost. male. twenty-three moons. warrior. open. )
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 am

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Gorsebird, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Appleheart, Lavenderpool + 4 others

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Open |

Raggedstar and Gorsebird led the Echoclan gathering patrol down the slope into the clearing. The ginger tom looked over his shoulder at the other Echoclan cats, flicking his tail to tell them to disperse before making his way to the Leader's Rock. He bunched his legs underneath him and jumped up.

| Gorsebird | Deputy | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Gorsebird watched Raggedstar as he joined the other leaders on the Leader's Rock. She looked around nervously before settling at the base of the rock with the other deputies.

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Brindlecloud touched her tail to Lavenderpool's shoulder before moving to join the other medicine cats.

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Crowcloud is with Brindlecloud -

| Appleheart | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Appleheart is with Lavenderpool -

| Lavenderpool | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Tawnystar of Roseclan |

Lavenderpool watched after her mother before turning to survey the clearing, her father standing close by. The dilute calico's attention was caught when a familiar ginger pelt flashed among the Leader's Rock. Lavenderpool's eyes widened in shock. "Tawnyspark?" She gasped, nudging Appleheart roughly before darting towards her. "Tawnyspark!"
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 am

AZGEDA | attending: queen nia, king atohl, prince admonium, prince roan, princess ontari, onya, arumwillow.

( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 42m, ♀
        open

( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 42m, ♂
        open

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 22m, ♀
        open

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 9m, ♂
        open

admonium, 22m, ♂
        open

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
        onya, 23m, ♀
        onya glanced around, her striking blue eyes narrowing as they landed on nia. the queen seemed uncomfortable around so many cats that did not belong to her clan; cats she could not control, and she smiled uneasily as she watched skai loathe in the queen's discomfort. onya's gaze flickered to a stunning white she cat, her downy fur inviting and alluring. she looked the other way, though walked in her direction, and accidentally bumped into the molly. "oh i'm sorry, gorgeous. i should have watched where i was going."
        tagged: blizzard of roseclan.

arumwillow, 21m,♀
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 am

CosmoClan

Cats attending: Lyrastar, Solarspark, Emberblaze, Swiftsky, Olive, Amberowl, Badger, Arrowfang, Blacknose

Lyrastar | Leader | 43 Moons | She-cat | Leafstar of SeaClan, looking for allies

Lyrastar was looking forward to finally making some allies. Swiftsky had mentioned SwiftClan and of course SkyClan, and the leader hoped to make them powerful friends. She didn't want enemies, she already had heard Amberowl's story about her missing sibling taken as recruits for another clan and rumoured to have become warriors. As much as the dappled leader hated to admit it, she admires the clans who had taken kits and convinced them to become warriors. So she intended to speak to the leaders she saw. She just hoped she didn't find allies who fought against her with big odds. "Hello, I'm Lyrastar of CosmoClan. Who are you?" she asked a sandy brown tabby tom.

Solarspark | Solar Guardian | 24 Moons | She-cat | Open!

Emberblaze | Lunar Guardian | 44 Moons |Tom | Open!

Emberblaze came to the gathering missing Flamekit, Speckledkit and Blossomfur, yet he knew the camp was in good hands yet still he came cautiously. As he entered he remembered the Guardians of the clan were Deputies and Medicine cats, yet he still guarded the base of the high rock, Solarspark following in awe.

Swiftsky | Warrior | 50 Moons | Tom | Open (Looking for Redhawk if possible)

Swiftsky quietly slipped into the gathering, parting with his clanmates as he looked around for a familiar she-cat. He prayed to StarClan and the StarColony (he believed in both, but StarClan had given him the lives as a leader) that his clanmates didn't give him looks as he searched.

Olive | Warrior | 31 Moons | She-cat | Open

Amberowl | Warrior | 15 Moons | She-cat | Open, with Badger

Amberowl walked nervously into the gathering with Badger, noticing as he kept to her side and followed her as she took up a space by the great rock by the other apprentices. She was looking forward to her first gathering as a warrior, yet she hoped it wouldn't stop her becoming friends with the older apprentices like Badger would. The oldest apprentice clearly couldn't wait for his first, possibly last, gathering as an apprentice. She hoped he enjoyed it, and she hoped he did too. Meeting cats from another clan was a fun experience.

Arrowfang | Warrior | 32 Moons | Tom | Open

Blacknose | Warrior | 43 Moons | Tom | Open

Badger | Apprentice | 14 Moons | Tom | Open, with Amberowl

Badger walked into the gathering with Amberowl, keeping close to the tortoiseshell who already had been to the gathering as an apprentice. She was looking forward to her first gathering as a warrior, and he was looking forward to what would be his first - and possibly last - gathering as an apprentice.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 am

ROSECLAN

( tawnystar. female. twenty moons. leader. with lavenderpool. )
      When a familiar voice began calling her former name, the ginger molly turned her gaze toward the crowd, searching for the source. "Lavenderpool!" she gasped as she found her sister running in her direction. She hurried toward the calico and touched her nose with her own. "I've missed you. How are you? Where are mom and dad?"
      ( blizzardstone. female. nineteen moons. medicine cat. deaf. with onya. )
      Too busy keeping an eye on Tawnystar, the young medicine cat didn't notice the other cat approaching, and before she knew it she was bumped into and quickly trying to regain her balance. She turned in their direction to find a beautiful calico, such that made her heart flutter and her stomach turn upside down. Their mouth opened to speak, but of course Blizzardstone couldn't hear. She gave a small shake of her head and signed tentatively, I'm sorry, I'm deaf. Do you speak sign language by chance..?
      ( sootstripe. male. twenty-five moons. warrior. open. )
      ( lightfrost. male. twenty-three moons. warrior. open. )
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OiseauClan Gathering Post

Postby night skyy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am

Attending - Aprésstar, Daisystar & Sootcloud

Aprésstar & Daisystar
The king and queen jumped onto the leader's rock, scanning the cats below for new Clans. The journey to the Gathering had taken long enough, so the couple were glad they could rest a bit.

Sootcloud
Sootcloud stood by idly, before padding over to a Medic and her apprentice. "Bonjour. Je m'appelle Sootcloud- oops, sorry," The medic said as she realized she had been speaking french. "Hi, my name is Sootcloud, I'm OiseauClan's medic. You are?" The black molly asked, the accent clear in her voice.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 am

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷
name | rank | gender
Maplestar | leader | tom
Velvetflicker | head med cat | molly
Brambleleaf | med cat | tom
Loonfrost | deputy | molly
Stormrise | deputy | tom
Magnoliarose | queen | molly
Papaverpaw | apprentice | molly
Mistpaw | apprentice | molly
Raccoontail | warrior | molly
Wobblepaw | apprentice | tom
Rowan | warrior | tom

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maplestar | Tom | Tagged: king atoll and queen nia

A shiver ran through the new leader as he approached the gathering. This...it felt wrong. He wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't a leader. He was a deputy. Always had been. But....it was Sweetstar....Sweetsun's wish. So he did it. Turning to the group behind him, he forced a smile, "Go have fun." He urged, "Find old friends. Make new ones. That's what the gathering is for."

Glancing around, his eyes alighted on the new leader of the clan that had overtaken Triku. He squared his scrawny shoulders and strode toward the small group, feigning confidence. Smiling charmingly, he dipped his head slightly to the king as they called him. "Your majesty." he greeted, "How lovely to see you here. And your bride, looking as beautiful as always."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Velvetflicker | Molly | Tagged: prince roan

Velvetflicker wove through the gathering, sending half smiles to old acquaintances. She pulled up short after almost running over a younger tom, "I'm so...oh." As he turned to face her, she took a step back, her ears flickering nervously, "Your highness." She stuttered, "I didn't see you there, I should, uh, I should be going."

Brambleleaf | Tom | Tagged: open

The no longer young med cat padded silently through the gathering, his ears flicking quietly. He had not been to a gathering since he was an apprentice, and it would have taken a long time to adjust, had he not been from such a large clan. For now, he was content to wander, taking in the sights and smells, catching snippets of conversation.

Loonfrost | Molly | Tagged: open

The calico molly strode confidentially through the gathering, grinning at warriors she remembered from past gatherings, memories of faux combats or arguments flicking through her mind as they smiled back. She was hoping to find someone interesting to talk to, but no one had caught her eye yet, so she supposed she would have to keep looking.

Stormrise | Molly | Tagged: arumwillow

Slipping through the throngs of cats, the deputy's sleek silver form shimmered in the moonlight. He smirked devilishly at every molly who passed, but never made a move. His heart was already gone, stolen by the ginger and white molly who still captivated his thoughts. He wished she could have come, but Maplestar had his reasons for everything. Catching a familiar scent, he bounded forward excitedly. "Sis!" he called, skidding to a stop in front of Arumwillow, "How have you been? How's mom? And the new kits? Well, not new anymore. But you know."

Magnoliarose | Molly | Tagged: open

open

Papaverpaw | Molly | Tagged: open

open

Mistpaw | Molly | Tagged: open

Mistpaw bounded excitedly into the gathering, whirling, trying to take in all the new scents. Satisfied, she dove into the press, searching for someone around her age to chat with. "Hi! Hey! How are you?" She piped as she wove through the crowd, eager to meet everyone present.

Raccoontail | Molly | Tagged: open

open

Wobblepaw | Tom | Tagged: open

open

Rowan | Tom | Tagged: open

open

╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 pm

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Gorsebird, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Appleheart, Lavenderpool, Piranha, Bristlepaw + 2 others

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Open |

Raggedstar and Gorsebird led the Echoclan gathering patrol down the slope into the clearing. The ginger tom looked over his shoulder at the other Echoclan cats, flicking his tail to tell them to disperse before making his way to the Leader's Rock. He bunched his legs underneath him and jumped up.

| Gorsebird | Deputy | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Gorsebird watched Raggedstar as he joined the other leaders on the Leader's Rock. She looked around nervously before settling at the base of the rock with the other deputies.

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Brindlecloud touched her tail to Lavenderpool's shoulder before moving to join the other medicine cats.

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Crowcloud is with Brindlecloud -

| Appleheart | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Appleheart is with Brindlecloud -

| Lavenderpool | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Tawnystar of Roseclan |

Lavenderpool nodded towards the medicine cat group. "They're over there." She mewed. "Where did you go? Dad said that he couldn't find you anywhere after Leafclan disbanded. Mom... we thought you were dead." The dilute calico whimpered, her ears pressing back against her head.

| Piranha of the Fish Clan | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

]size=90]| Bristlepaw | Apprentice | Molly | Tagged: Open |[/size]

xxx
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm

AZGEDA | attending: queen nia, king atohl, prince admonium, prince roan, princess ontari, onya, arumwillow.

( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 42m, ♀
        queen nia dipped her head toward the lanky tom, admiring him behind her mask of disproving features. "maplestar, how lovely to see you. your daughter has been very helpful lately." she purred, leaning into her mate's shoulder, blinking underneath lowered lashes as she flirted with the high-ranking tom. king atohl dipped his head in greetings, before slinking away toward another group of cats. queen nia smiled at maplestar, reclining on her haunches. "do you have something to say, maple?"

( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 42m, ♂
        open// res for hailclaw

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 22m, ♀
        open

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 9m, ♂
        roan glanced up, his eyes flashing with surprise as the face of his mother's sister, his aunt, came into view. he let out a mrrow of happiness and bumped his head against hers. "princess velvet. i've missed you, aunt. and please, mother may think she's royalty at these gatherings, but i don't. i'm just roan."
        tagged: velvetflicker of swiftclan.

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
        onya, 23m, ♀
        onya smiled briefly at the dazzling molly, entranced in her beauty for a moment, locked in her crystal gaze. she snapped out of it when the molly's began to sign. nodding, onya followed her movements with her own, swift ones. fluent in more than three languages, sign language one of them. i had a mute brother. she paused, before finishing, and i called you beautiful.
        tagged: blizzard of roseclan.

arumwillow, 21m,♀
        arumwillow glanced up to see her brother, and she purred enthusiastically. she gently nuzzled him and stroked his cheek with her tail. "mother is doing fine, and so are her kits. they're all becoming seconds. my kits are... a handful. they're much like their grandfather, and dashiell misses them. i miss my the other half of my litter, but dashiell is a fine father.i love him, and i trust him to care for them." she sighed softly, blinking warmly at the deputy of swiftclan.

sienna, 30m, ♀
        res for soot
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ gathering ]

Postby deimido » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:57 pm

┌──────────────────────┐

P I N E C L A N
          attending: mintstar, rowanpelt, weaselstorm, shadeleaf, vervaincloud,
          acornclaw, maplenose, asterpaw, patchpaw, +others

└──────────────────────┘
──────────────────────────

( MINTSTAR ) • [ molly ] [ 68 ] [ leader ] [ tagged; raggedstar (echoclan) ] [ gray-and-white w/ a scarred muzzle, neck, and a torn ear. ]
          It had been Mintstar's first appearance to the other Clans' since her brother's passing, her hazel eyes were stony as she and her cats made their way into the gathering hollow with nary a word. As her Clan spread out, Mintstar wondered if any of these cats suffered losses of their own, and if any of their departed Clanmates were watching from the stars far above their heads now. She shook her head, refusing to let her grief for Shrikeface cloud her own experience to the gathering. A leader must show strength, even in times of sorrow, she told herself as she leaped up the leader's rock.

Staring down at the rest of the Clan cats below, Mintstar suddenly felt very far, even if she was merely separated by one leap. 'There's a chance I'll outlive so many of the cats here.' She thought, gulping down her anxiety, staring around at the rest of leaders gathered on the rock to find somehere to speak to that would take her mind off her feelings. "Raggedstar!" She called out to the EchoClan leader, looking forward to hearing how his Clan was doing. Mintstar had somewhat of an attachment to the ginger tom, seeing herself in him when he first confessed how daunting it felt to take Squirrelstar's place.

( ROWANPELT ) • [ tom ] [ 51 ] [ deputy ] [ open ] [ russet-colored w/ long fur ]

( WEASELSTORM ) • [ tom ] [ 53 ] [ med. cat ] [ open ] [ small & scrawny brown-and-white ]

( SHADELEAF ) • [ molly ] [ 23 ] [ med. cat ] [ open ] [ black w/ feathery fur, unique blue eyes ]

( VERVAINCLOUD ) • [ tom ] [ 24 ] [ warrior ] [ tagged; gorsebird (echoclan) ] [ blue point peterbald ]
          Vervaincloud watched as his own apprentice ventured off with the rest, shooting him a cold glare as she pressed herself against her sister's side. He scowled, flicking his tail irritably before walking the grounds of the gathering. He and Lavenderpaw weren't as close as a mentor and apprentice could be, and he saw no reason their relationship had to be that way in the first place; mentors trained cats to be fine warriors, it was their only purpose, and that's what he was trying to do. If Lavenderpaw was offended by their lack of closeness, then that was her problem, not his.

As he headed towards the area where the EchoClan warriors gathered, he was surprised not to find Gorsebird among their company. 'Strange,' He thought, he could've sworn he saw the seal point somewhere in the crowd as he and the rest of PineClan were at the top of the hollow. Vervaincloud kept an eye out anyway, hoping he'd have a chance to talk to her alone. She was a nice way to escape from the home he now knew, and it did swell his self-confidence to know how much she seemed to like speaking to him anyway.

He wiped off the smile forming on his maw the minute he felt it, whatever he felt now was temporary, and the same went for her. One day they'd grow bored with each other and when that happened he'd move on to the next molly who grabbed his attention. That's how it always was for him, after all. He stopped his musings when he saw a familiar pelt sitting at the deputies' rock, eyes widening in surprise when it was none other than Gorsebird herself.

( ACORNCLAW ) • [ molly ] [ 17 ] [ warrior ] [ open ] [ brown-and-white ]

( MAPLENOSE ) • [ molly ] [ 12 ] [ warrior ] [ tagged; fogpaw (mapleclan) ] [ tortoiseshell-and-white ]
          A new thrill shot through the young molly as she raced alongside her Clan, she felt a jumble of nerves and excitement at the thought of coming to a gathering as a warrior. As the rest of the Clan dispersed into their groups, she found herself following Shadeleaf and Weaselstorm to their spot among the other medicine cats. Maplenose peered through the crowd, hoping to find one silver tabby tom with them. She rather liked the medicine cat apprentice of MapleClan, Fogpaw, and felt a lot more comfortable with him than she felt with the rest of her Clanmates.

( ASTERPAW ) • [ molly ] [ 9 ] [ apprentice ] [ tagged; sneezepaw (azgeda) ] [ solid gray ]
          Asterpaw felt bad leaving her sister all by herself, but after sticking like a burr to her pelt ever since they left camp, she was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with how Lavenderpaw constantly hovered over her. 'Hopefully she'll forgive me,' she worried, after all, scampering away the minute her sister got distracted was hardly the most tactful thing to do. Perhaps it'd do her good to go apologize now, but then she thought of her discomfort again, and chose to keep moving.

As she wrestled over what to do with herself, Asterpaw was unaware that she was about to collide with another cat until the last time, inhaling a sharp gasp as she came to a stop. "S-Sorry!" She exclaimed sheepishly, taking a few steps back before she sat down. "I should've looked where I was going."

( PATCHPAW ) • [ tom ] [ 9 ] [ apprentice ] [ tagged; mistpaw (swiftclan) ] [ ginger-and-white w/ soft, downy fur ]
          Patchpaw had separated from the rest of his siblings, wanting some time to explore the gathering on his own terms instead of having Marigoldpaw take the lead, he and everyone else following behind like a group of ducklings. As he admired the scents and sounds, he heard a cute little meow pepper greetings into the crowd with hardly any replies back to them. Feeling somewhat bad, and also curious, the fluffy tabby headed towards the sound; a little gray molly with stripes on her head, legs, and tail, the source of the mews.

"Hello!" He replied, raising his tail in greeting and to catch her attention.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me