1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:29 am

“We didn’t fly. Boats and driving all the way. My “parents” didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money on the trip. Moving is rather expensive.” Liv sighed. “It would have been faster if we flew, but once again, I didn’t ever really get much say. But I’m here now, that’s what matters, right?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:44 pm

He resists the urge to run his nose across her throat again, his lips twitch in a smile. "It is what matters. " is agreed by Jensen, "you are what matters. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:34 pm

“You matter, too. I’m not the only one who made the difference in your world. You changed mine, too.” With a sleepy but adorable yawn, she closed her eyes, starting to drift off. “Wake me up in the morning when you’re ready to leave.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:03 pm

He rumbles warmly at her words, but before he can respond his mate is asleep. Jensen half curls around her, sets an alarm and goes to sleep.

--->>

The alarm is loud to monster ears, but not to human ones and thankfully has a snooze button. Fifteen minutes after the initial alarm he tiptoes out of bed, into the kitchen and then stuffs his face with the remaining raw hamburger (roughly three pounds) before returning to bed. "Liv," is murmured, "good morning. " a pause as he brushes some of her hair from her face. "It's time to wake up my love. " His nose brushes over her shoulder. "Liv,"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:41 pm

“I can’t get up.” Love muttered as she pulled the blankets over her head. “I’m too tired to even move.” Her dramatic statement didn’t affect much as she piled as many blankets and pillows over herself until some point she was barely visible. Mornings weren’t her thing, obviously. The tank top she wore was a bit big, and the straps had slid down her shoulders, revealing her incredibly soft skin of her neck, which was completely exposed. “Why can’t I sleep forever?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:40 pm

He looks at her fondly, "ill let you sleep on the plane," is coaxed, "but we haven't much time to pack the car and get to the airport. " His eyes leave her for a minute before he leans down to kiss her forhead, "come on, I even have breakfast!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Her sleepy eyes widened at the feeling of soft lips pressed against her forehead. Almost immediately she feels her face heat up. "B-But I'll be too excited to sleep on the plane.." She murmurs before sitting up. "Alright, alright, you've got me. I'm up. What's for breakfast?" Within seconds she's slid off of the bed, seeming to regain a bit of energy. "Can I help?"
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:04 pm

"I'm making pancakes. " is rumbled cheerfully, feeling his inner beast jumping around with glee at her blushing. "You're welcome to help, but maybe clothing first. " Jensen sits up slowly and watches her slide off his bed. "Maybe some ham too."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:19 pm

“Yeah, good idea. I’ll find something comfy to wear, I didn’t pack everything I own into my suit case, surely I’ve got something.” Liv smiles cheerfully as she quickly makes her way out of the room, and back down the hall towards her bedroom. After a couple of moments, she wandered back down the hall, as she had changed into a light blue hoodie, accompanied with sweatpants tied at the waist, and her converse sneakers neatly tied to her feet.

“I went extra fast, so that I can help you.” She runs a hand through her naturally blonde hair before stepping up besides him in the kitchen, curious. “Want me to watch the pancakes?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:42 pm

He's rumbling to himself- a soft lupine melody he almost remembers- as he pours the batter into the skillet. Jensen is propped against the stove without his false leg, but with a crutch. It's too early to put the heavy thing on.

Then, as he flips the first pancake off she appears, and he smiles down at his mate with warmth. "If you'd like, " is agreed cheerfully, "or you can help with the ham."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me