1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:15 pm

“No no no you shouldn’t have to do that for me....” said Blaze. She was very tempted by the idea. “If I say yes just ignore me!!” She said frustrated. “PLEAAASEEEE BRING ME SOMEEEEE!!!” She screeched after a while.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Ryo was a taken back a bit by her sudden change in tone, ”A-are you sure your Alright?” he asked, worried that maybe the fact that she couldn’t have human blood was bad for her.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Blaze breathed heavily and screamed st the punching bag as she kept hitting it. “I need blood!!” She kept yelling until she collapsed on the floor with a loud thud.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:49 pm

Ryo heard the thud, and felt his heart sink. ”Blaze?...Blaze are you alright?” he asked. When he heard no response he started worrying about her. Ryo stepped out of his room and into the living room. He needed to find Blaze. She’s in a cave.. clearly away from the city. It can’t be that hard to find some remote cave somewhere. He thought to himself with fake enthusiasm. With a sigh he headed out the door to find her.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:57 pm

Blaze groaned and got herself up. She paced back and forth and slashed everything she possibly could. She needed blood and her love was gone so she could kill anyone she wanted or at least drain them a bit. She hated being this way and she hoped Ryo wouldn’t come to her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:15 pm

Ryo walked down the street he recalled their being some caves outside of the city and figured she must be in one of them. The walk was long but he finally made it out and was heading towards where he thought she might be. Luckily the caves where close together, he just had to find which one she was in.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Blaze started yelling a bunch of curses at the wall. She pulled on her hair and screeched angrily at anythingg that moved. She couldn’t take it much longer and was super tempted to go out and take some human blood.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Ryo froze in his tracks when he heard screaming. He ran towards the cave where he heard screaming. It took his eyes a moment to get used to the fake cave but he spotted Blaze pretty quickly. ”Blaze! Are you okay!?” he asked running op to her.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:29 pm

Blaze looked over at him with a crazed loon in her eye “blood.... I... I need blood....” she said staring at him. She rushed over to him and grabbed his chin and tilted his head slightly before biting his neck hard. She found a vein and started drinking his blood.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:32 pm

”B-Blaze...” he muttered weakly. He felt like he had just been stabbed in the neck, it stung and burned so bad. It was worse then when Fred bit him. He shut his eyes tightly trying to ignore the pain, which was making him dizzy, and light headed. He felt weak, it felt like she was draining him.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me