1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:56 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
The darkness was still swimming around her, her entire world was spinning. Fear made her entire body shake as she tried to regain control of her breathing. The abrupt sound of someone speaking made Wil flinch, one hand drawing into a fist on instinct. Despite the madness tearing her mind apart, she recognized the person - Alex. She covered her face with her hands, breathing still jagged. She couldn't believe she couldn't control herself. This was beyond humiliating. Being so vulnerable in front of someone, not able to stop the tears from streaming down.

She went silent and focused on her breathing, anger and fear creating a mental chaos. "Go away. I'm..." Another strained sob cut off her voice. Everything was fine; why the hell wasn't this panic going away! She wasn't fine, obviously, but pride made her believe she was fine. She couldn't afford to not be fine. There was no reason to be crying. She moved her hands away, gazing at Alex. Despite dark room, she could see the concern in Alex's eyes and all over her face. "Damn it," Wil whispered.

She shut her eyes when she felt salt on her lips, as if trying to stop the tears. All it did was make her cry harder. She turned away from Alex and wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, but she couldn't make herself tell the girl to leave. "No, I'm not fine. Obviously." Spite crept into her final word, pride still making her attempt at pushing away help. The rest of her mind screamed in helplessness and fear, and her crying only made her feel more out of control. And Alex's question just rubbed salt into her wounded pride.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Alex
The scene before her was surreal. Wil, was crying in front of her. Alex could basically hear the girl's walls crumbling down, the thunderous booming loud in her ears. It had started to rain outside. Alex couldn't tell if she was the one making that happen, or if it was just natural. It could be either. "I-I see that." She begins carefully. Sliding across the blankets next to Wil, she wraps her arounds the girl. No matter how much Wil hated to show emotion, hopefully it made her feel better. But maybe it would make her feel claustrophobic. She hopes that isn't the case.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She doubts it, but the guilt would stick with her if she didn't ask. After much contemplation of her next move, she lays her head on Wil's shoulder. In the moment, she'd forgotten she was soaking wet, fresh out of the shower. Hopefully Wil didn't mind. Wil's crumpled makeshift bed lay on the floor still, causing a smile to emerge on Alex's lips. Just seeing it there and thinking of how comfortable Wil was on it.

Her thoughts were running a million miles an hour. A derailed train, running straight a deep ocean, never to be seen again. That's normally how Alex thought, though. Half the time, she wasn't even sure what was going on inside of her brain. She looks up at Wil, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of her, even though the chance of that happening is unlikely in these circumstances. Knowing Wil, she might never get an answer.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil was braced for Alex to leave, walk out like everyone else in her life. Rejection was a normal thing to her, and she found solace in it. Better to be rejected than torn apart. So when the girl wrapped her arms around Wil, her heart stopped for a moment. Her grip on her arms tightened, refusing to lean in or push Alex away. The typhoon of fear slowly faded the longer the girl stayed by her side, although her tornado of emotions was still strong.

Wil didn't realize that Alex was wet until she rested her head on her shoulder. She must have been showering and then... well, she had the nightmare. Great, causing trouble for a person who was actually being nice. Wonderful. She looked at Alex when she spoke, only able to hold her gaze for a few seconds before she looked at the floor. "You could stay here for a bit, if you don't mind?" She didn't want to cause more trouble for Alex, and her request was selfish, but having someone hold her was comforting.

She was exhausted. Her heart was covered in armor, armor that rusted and dragged her down. And It was crumbling right in front of Alex. She wanted to ignore it, throw the armor back on and act as if she was okay. But she wasn't okay, she needed someone, even if only for a little while. She wrapped her arm around Alex's waist, forcing herself to meet the girl's gaze. Still... she wouldn't force Alex to deal with her issues; that wouldn't be of any comfort, just another source of guilt. "It's fine if you don't want to."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Alex
"I'll stay as long as you want me to." Seeing that hugging Wil had actually earned a reaction, she gave the girl a reassuring squeeze. Not too tight, she didn't want to hurt her. Or burn her by accident. Wil hadn't commented on Alex's wet hair, so she assumed that she was alright with it. A content smirk played at Alex's lips. The corners of her mouth lifted ever so slightly, not quite a smile, but she wasn't making a straight face either.

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." There was a pause in her sentence, the memory of her own dream flashing through her conscience. Shaking the thought she carried on, looking up at Wil with that half smile. "But if you want to talk about it, I'm here. I know, you probably won't want to. But, in case you do. You know?" She held her head high for a second, eyes glued to Wil's face. It broke her heart to see tear stains on it, even though she hadn't cried that much. Or at least, that Alex had seen.

Wil was warm. That was the first thing Alex had noticed. This girl was extremely warm. Warmer than the water in the shower. Alex could hold her like this forever, if she'd let her. But that would never happen. She had trouble with the constant reminder that this wasn't permanent. Most likely, Wil would leave tomorrow morning. Maybe the afternoon if she felt good here. She hoped that Wil had felt comfortable enough to want to come back. But again, the girl wouldn't be staying. Chances were, they'd never see each other again. The facts were the facts.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:09 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
The trace of a smile warmed Wil's expression. It wasn't a full smile by any means, but the relief and comfort from Alex's words made her feel better, more than she could express. Even though she couldn't even begin to show how much she appreciated it, she still said, "Thanks. For everything." After that, she went quiet, enjoying the warmth from Alex. Maybe it was because she had just gotten out of the shower, but Alex was warm. Not enough for Wil be concerned she was unwell, just enough to feel nice.

There was no way she could leave in the morning as she had planned. She never wanted to leave. She knew she couldn't stay, Alex would surely want her apartment to herself. Maybe she could ask for the girl's number so they could hang out later. Her smile became a little bigger at the thought of having a pizza with Alex, and not just because she loved pizza. Although, it was far more likely that she would say no, or they wouldn't be able to make time, and they'd never see each other again. Wil couldn't argue with facts, no matter how depressing. But even if the future would be sad, she could enjoy this moment.

She looked down at Alex, noting a particularly messy strand of hair. She reached forward and brushed the hair away from Alex's face. Instantly, she felt her cheeks heat up as she realized it seemed like she was flirting. "Sorry. It was annoying me." She tried to explain, but all she ended up doing was further embarrassing herself and blushing.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Alex
Alex turned her head, giving Wil a warm smile. Keeping her head on Wil's shoulder, she felt a strand of hair fall across her face. No matter what, she didn't want to remove her arm from around Wil, so she just let it hang, and let herself to her thoughts.

"What if you never see her again? You won't, obviously. But what if I do? I know she'll never come back, but still. It wouldn't hurt to give her my number, right? What damage could that do? Then we could at least still talk. I could always text her, even if she doesn't respond.."

Alex's thoughts were cut off by Wil brushing that stray strand of hair from her face. A blush immediately appeared on Alex's face. Despite all of Wil's efforts to make sure Alex knew she wasn't flirting, it didn't help. Her face was still glowing. And by the looks of things, so was Wil's. "O-Oh. You're fine." On impulse, Alex played with that single strand for a second, and then proceeded to tuck it behind her ear. She was surprised Wil had seen it. Her hair was black, so it blended in with the lighting of the room. But then again, it had been in front of her face, so maybe she could see it against her skin? Who knew. That didn't matter to Alex. What mattered was how she was going to deal with the butterflies flitting around her stomach, and how she was going to keep her head from spinning every time her and Wil touched.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:59 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
In spite of herself, Wil started to smile when she saw Alex's blush, although she caught herself. She glanced at the ground, feeling the butterflies in her stomach come alive again, the same as they had mere hours ago, though it felt like weeks to her. She wasn't flirting with Alex. Sure, she was really nice and they had kissed twice, but there was no way she would try her luck like that. She was fine with being friends... it would be a lot better than never seeing her again. She cleared her throat and mind, then turned her gaze back to the girl. It was late, Alex probably wanted to head to bed. The thought of this ending made Wil's gentle smile fade, replaced by the start of a frown. She wasn't going to sleep tonight, but she didn't want to keep the other girl up. She tried to push the thought away, blurting out the one question that conflicted with her previous denial.
"So, I was thinking maybe we could see each again? Swap numbers?" Her eyes widened and she stammered out an explanation, hand already disheveling her hair. "I don't mean it like that. I just, y'know, like you. Not like that, I mean you're cool and all but I'm not flirting," She stopped ruffling her hair, although by now it a mess. "Good thing, too," she added as a joke.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Alex
Alex chuckled, lifing her head off of Wil's shoulder. She was quite fond of how Wil was constantly attempting to explain herself. It was kind of cute. "Yeah, sure, let me get my phone." Her phone was out in the living room. Of course. When she stood, she stretched out her back, managing to get it to crack multiple times.

Making her way back to the living room was much easier this time now that she was moving at a slower pace. Her phone was easy to find, it was sitting on the side table by where her head was. The screen was illuminated, telling her that it was fully charged. Pulling the charger from the bottom of the phone, she carries it back to her bedroom, where Wil is waiting with hers. It's a quick process to get into her phone, all she has to do is put in her fingerprint. But that was modern technology, so it wasn't really that suprising, nor extravagant or great.

Pulling up her number, she shows the screen to Wil, smiling to herself the entire time. The entire time, her heart was jumping with excitement. "She wants to meet up again! She wants to keep seeing me!" Calming down her thoughts was hard, especially when she liked someone as much as she liked Wil. Now she wasn't denying the fact that she had a crush on the girl. At this point, it was no use. Why pretend when the facts are all there? It's obvious.

She wasn't sure if Wil could see it, but the entire time she was smiling like a little girl on Christmas morning behind her phone as Wil handed it back over. This achievement would forever be one of her favorites, even though it wasn't much of an achievement. It was just a girl, why was she so happy?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:02 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil nodded when Alex agreed, her expression rather neutral until the girl left, unable to stop herself from grinning. Her heart was thunderous, the butterflies in her stomach flying in circles as a strange yet pleasant feeling took over. She know didn't why she was this excited; it was just a girl's number. Even if she did have a crush on said girl. Would it always be like this when she hung out with Alex, turning into a smiling moron upon even the most mild thing? 

She wouldn't mind as long as she could hide it, and she had a lot of experience with hiding her emotions. She didn't see hiding feelings as a bad thing, not always. That breakdown was because she was overwhelmed, and definitely not an issue with concealing her emotions.

She bit the inside of her cheek until she was sure she wouldn't crack a smile, just before Alex walked back in with her phone. Wil hid the rest of her excitement to the best of her ability, happy to take the phone and distract herself from the buzz in her heart. She started to enter her number, glancing at Alex and half-smiling at her expression. She looked adorable, though the girl couldn't figure out why Alex was smiling. She hadn't seen her give a full smile as far as she could remember. It was always a closed smile, the polite one had to give at parties or when mildly amused. But, this time, it was a full smile with teeth.

She turned her attention to the phone and finished entering her number, then handed it back to Alex. "You have a nice smile." The comment was meant to sound casual, nothing more than an observation. If she was honest, that smile made her heart sing. Of course, she didn't plan on being honest about that. Whether her tone betrayed her, she couldn't tell, she was trying her best to not crack a smile as well.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:29 pm

Alex
Alex's smile grew wider. "Thank you." The butterflies in Alex's stomach went crazy, bumping into the skin, wishing to be freed. But they couldn't be let loose, so they consistently flitted around inside of her. A blush seeped into Alex's skin, slowly taking over her face. Why was she so excited? It was normal for people to give compliments. Why was one from Wil any different?

"You have a wonderful smile too." The entire time she'd been thinking of something to compliment Wil on. Or, it was more of choosing between several different compliments. But her smile ruled out. It was either that or something about Wil's eyes, but she figured that that would seem like she was flirting. She didn't want to come across that way. At least, not yet.

Carefully, she took her phone back from Wil. She wasn't exactly sure why she was being careful, maybe it was just an instinct. But Alex wasn't typically a careful person. Hence, her dream and having to cool herself off on a constant basis. Alex found her hand moving involuntarily to her hair, checking to see if it was still wet. But that was a stupid thing to do. She'd come straight from the shower, so of course her hair was still wet. A light laugh escaped Alex's parted lips, something she suppressed quickly, hoping to save herself from embarrasment.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes