CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Emberwhisker, Shorefall, Patchcloud, Dustflower, Ivypaw, Ripplepaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 40 moons - Tagged: open, looking for Mintstar (PineClan)

Leafstar pushed his way through to the Gathering area. He and his Clanmates had traveled long to reach this place on time. Glancing at the cats following him, the sandy brown tom nodded at them. He meowed, "Remember not to divulge any secrets to any cat out of our Clan, but remain courteous and kind otherwise. More allies are always a good thing." He wove through the cats in the clearing, heading straight for where the leaders were. He would go straight to Mintstar and engage her in conversation. He wanted to keep good relations with the leader of his border clan, after all.

Stormfang - Warrior (Deputy stand-in) - tom - 41 moons - Tagged: open (deputies)

Once Leafstar had left, Stormfang turned to the SeaClan cats, looking uncertainly. The solid gray tom meowed sternly, "No relationships outside of our Clan. It's what Leafstar would want as well." All cats nodded mutely as Stormfang sighed, "I'm not the actual deputy, you know, no need to look at me like that." He flicked his tail toward the deputy's circle, "I suppose I'll have to go there and tell them why Brightstream couldn't attend."

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 43 moons - Tagged: Sandripple

Honeytuft meowed pleasantly, nodding in agreement to the brown tabby's suggestion, "Honeytuft. I come from SeaClan, a seaside-dwelling Clan rather far from here. May I ask for your name?" The honey-colored tom quite liked hisnew acquaintance.

Emberwhisker - Warrior - she-cat - 25 moons - Tagged: open

Emberwhisker looked around excitedly. "I'm so glad I could come this time!" she meowed, to no one particular. She turned to Ivypaw, "You can manage without me?" The timid tom nodded slowly, "I have Ripplepaw with me." The tortoiseshell she-cat nodded and bounded away to meet other cats.

Shorefall - Warrior - tom - 43 moons - Tagged: open

Shorefall looked around, his golden eyes bright with curiosity. His old Clan, SedgeClan, had been disbanded, but he wondered if anyone else had survived. The golden brown tom wove through the cats, hoping to recognize anyone from his old clan.

Patchcloud - Warrior - tom - 26 moons - Tagged: open

Patchcloud shivered. He had been a warrior for a moon, and he was attending his first Gathering already. The black-and-white tom decided to explore around.

Dustflower - Warrior - she-cat - 39 moons - Tagged: open

Dustflower meowed, "You are going to be all right?" Ivypaw, her son, nodded, "A lot of cats, mama, but I'll be fine. I have you and Ripplepaw around with me." The chocolate tabby she-cat nodded, "We should move together then." Ripplepaw nodded, "That sounds good!"

Ivypaw - Apprentice - tom - 12 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ripplepaw)

Ripplepaw - Apprentice - she-cat - 12 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ivypaw)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 am

SnowClan

Attending Cats: Deerstar, Powderbreeze, Blizzardspirt, Amberlight, Shadedfrost, Foxstrike, Mistycloud, Graywing, Jaypaw

Deerstar
Deerstar padded into the clearing, knowing it had been awhile since the attended a gathering. Walking over to the Leader's area, she jumped up to join the other leaders. "Good evening," she meowed.
tags: Leaders

Powderbreeze
Powderbreee glanced around, noticing more cats were here. "Seems more clans are forming again," she murmured to Blizardspirt, who nodded.
Powderbreeze: Deputies

Blizzardspirt
Blizzardspirt glanced around, his tail flicking side to side. It was his first gathering without his mentor, but he knew Hailwish wanted to stay in case the queen in the territory needed more help.
Blizzardpaw: Open, Medicine Cats

Amberlight
Amberlight glanced over as she heard Snowfoot. "Nice to meet you Snowfoot," she greeted politely. "I'm Amberlight from Snowclan, she introduced herself. "How's the prey been running for your clan?" shea sked.
Amberlight: Snowfoot of Forestclan

Shadedfrost
Shadedfrost: Open

Foxstrike
Foxstrike: Open

Mistycloud
Mistycloud:Open

Graywing
Graywing: Open

Jaypaw
Jaypaw followed, wondering if he'd see any cats from when Aspenclan had been scattered.
Jaypaw: Open, looking for former Aspenclan cats
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 am

Caveclan
Cats attending: Morningstar, Woolyfur, Cloudpool
Cats attending: Cloudmask, Pinetail, Minkear, Dappleleaf, Mintpaw, Spottedpaw

Morningstar is open

Woolyfur is open

Cloudpool + Dappleleaf tagged with Firepool(Moorclan)

Dappleleaf looked at the molly with concern, noting the distress on her face. She’d said that Moorclan was fine but Firepool’s distress told the pair that Moorclan was not alright. Dappleleaf wanted to help a bit, but unsure as to what she should do, Dappleleaf only replied to her question, “Caveclan’s fine. We’ve had several new warriors and um I’ve moved into the nursery recently since I’m expecting kits,” The molly said, Cloudpool next to her struggling to hide his pride about the kits.

Pinetail + Minkear are open

Cloudmask tagged with Applenose(Forestclan)

Cloudmask listened quietly, feeling a small spark of guilt when she noticed the defensiveness in his tone. “I’m sorry,” She murmured, “I shouldn’t have said anything.” The molly looked up at him, gaze meeting the tom’s. “I think you make a wonderful deputy.” She told him warmly.

Mintpaw + Spottedpaw are open

(All are open, feel free to interact with them!)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:02 am

WAVECLAN

"--" means a cat is open.

Blazestar - to Deerstar (Snowclan)
The tom watched another leader come up. Interested, he finally decided to speak with someone. With a smile, he trotted over. "Good evening! I'm Blazestar, of Waveclan." He said, forcing himself to be a little more welcoming. If he didn't, most would see him as a silent and distant cat.

Flameskip
Flameskip simply stood right behind Blazestar at the moment, keeping a straight face. He intended on not speaking at all unless he was addressed first. 'Just get this over with...'

Blackspot
Blackspot silently trotted over to the medicine cats, pushing past other warriors and apprentices to get there.

Patchfur
--

Rosepaw
The red apprentice was starting to feel much more comfortable around Vanillapaw, but maybe that was because she was sitting with her friend Patchfur as well.

Vanillapaw
--
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:28 am

SnowClan

Attending Cats: Deerstar, Powderbreeze, Blizzardspirt, Amberlight, Shadedfrost, Foxstrike, Mistycloud, Graywing, Jaypaw

Deerstar
"I'm Deerstar, leader, and founder of Snowclan," she meowed, dipping her head in respect to the other leader. "How is the prey running in Waveclan?" she asked.
tags: Blazestar of Waveclan

Powderbreeze
Powderbreee glanced around, noticing more cats were here. "Seems more clans are forming again," she murmured to Blizardspirt, who nodded.
Powderbreeze: Deputies

Blizzardspirt
Blizzardspirt glanced around, his tail flicking side to side. It was his first gathering without his mentor, but he knew Hailwish wanted to stay in case the queen in the territory needed more help.
Blizzardpaw: Open, Medicine Cats

Amberlight
Amberlight glanced over as she heard Snowfoot. "Nice to meet you Snowfoot," she greeted politely. "I'm Amberlight from Snowclan, she introduced herself. "How's the prey been running for your clan?" shea sked.
Amberlight: Snowfoot of Forestclan

Shadedfrost
Shadedfrost: Open

Foxstrike
Foxstrike: Open

Mistycloud
Mistycloud:Open

Graywing
Graywing: Open

Jaypaw
Jaypaw followed, wondering if he'd see any cats from when Aspenclan had been scattered.
Jaypaw: Open, looking for former Aspenclan cats
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 am

WAVECLAN

"--" means a cat is open.

Blazestar - to Deerstar (Snowclan)
Blazestar shrugged, "Pretty good, we have plenty of prey stored away in case of emergencies." He commented. "How about for you? What's Snowclan like?" He questioned lightly.

Flameskip
Flameskip simply stood right behind Blazestar at the moment, keeping a straight face. He intended on not speaking at all unless he was addressed first. 'Just get this over with...'

Blackspot
Blackspot silently trotted over to the medicine cats, pushing past other warriors and apprentices to get there.

Patchfur
--

Rosepaw
The red apprentice was starting to feel much more comfortable around Vanillapaw, but maybe that was because she was sitting with her friend Patchfur as well.

Vanillapaw
--
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 am

Ridgeclan

Cats Attending:
Echostar, Sandripple, Tawnyleap, Frostedsky, Lynxpaw, Leafcrest Eclipsefur and Crescentkit

|Echostar | Leader | Molly | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

Echostar spotted a group of important-looking cats and headed there, assuming they were the leaders.

Sandripple | Medicine Cat | Tom | Tagged: Honeytuft, Medicine cats, Open | Relationships closed

]"The name's Sandripple, I'm from Ridgeclan. Its a fairly new clan but I bet you'll be hearing lots from us in the future," Sandripple started moving toward the group.

|Tawnyleap | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open | Looking for trades | Relationships Open
XXX

| Frostedsky | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

XXX

| Lynxpaw | Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Mintpaw, Spottedpaw, open | Relationships Open

Lynxpaw left Frostedsky and started towards two friendly-looking younger cats who he hoped were apprentices like himself.

|Leafcrest | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Nour, open | Relationships Closed

Leafcrest looked around at the groups of cats trying to decide who to talk to. Finally hespotted a kind looking short-hair and started to walk over to them.

Ecplipsefur and Crescentkit| Warrior | Tom | Tagged: open | Relationships Closed

Eclipsefur looked down at his kit and sighed. He loved her so much, but sometimes he wished she was old enough to look after herself. It was exhausting to have to keep track of a little kit all the time.

Crescentkit looked up at her father wide-eyed. This was a lot of cats. Cats of all shapes and sizes had come, but she could only see one other kit like herself, but couldn't go over to say hi, Echostar had told her to stay close to Eclipsefur.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:57 pm

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Emberwhisker, Shorefall, Patchcloud, Dustflower, Ivypaw, Ripplepaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 40 moons - Tagged: open, looking for Mintstar (PineClan)

Leafstar pushed his way through to the Gathering area. He and his Clanmates had traveled long to reach this place on time. Glancing at the cats following him, the sandy brown tom nodded at them. He meowed, "Remember not to divulge any secrets to any cat out of our Clan, but remain courteous and kind otherwise. More allies are always a good thing." He wove through the cats in the clearing, heading straight for where the leaders were. He would go straight to Mintstar and engage her in conversation. He wanted to keep good relations with the leader of his border clan, after all.

Stormfang - Warrior (Deputy stand-in) - tom - 41 moons - Tagged: open (deputies)

Once Leafstar had left, Stormfang turned to the SeaClan cats, looking uncertainly. The solid gray tom meowed sternly, "No relationships outside of our Clan. It's what Leafstar would want as well." All cats nodded mutely as Stormfang sighed, "I'm not the actual deputy, you know, no need to look at me like that." He flicked his tail toward the deputy's circle, "I suppose I'll have to go there and tell them why Brightstream couldn't attend."

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 43 moons - Tagged: Sandripple, medicine cats

"Happy to make your acquaintance, Sandripple," Honeytuft purred. He began to walk alongside the brown tabby tom as he meowed, "Say... Would you happen to see more thyme in your territory? I've been trying to find some but I haven't had much success in our territory."

Emberwhisker - Warrior - she-cat - 25 moons - Tagged: open

Emberwhisker looked around excitedly. "I'm so glad I could come this time!" she meowed, to no one particular. She turned to Ivypaw, "You can manage without me?" The timid tom nodded slowly, "I have Ripplepaw with me." The tortoiseshell she-cat nodded and bounded away to meet other cats.

Shorefall - Warrior - tom - 43 moons - Tagged: open

Shorefall looked around, his golden eyes bright with curiosity. His old Clan, SedgeClan, had been disbanded, but he wondered if anyone else had survived. The golden brown tom wove through the cats, hoping to recognize anyone from his old clan.

Patchcloud - Warrior - tom - 26 moons - Tagged: open

Patchcloud shivered. He had been a warrior for a moon, and he was attending his first Gathering already. The black-and-white tom decided to explore around.

Dustflower - Warrior - she-cat - 39 moons - Tagged: open

Dustflower meowed, "You are going to be all right?" Ivypaw, her son, nodded, "A lot of cats, mama, but I'll be fine. I have you and Ripplepaw around with me." The chocolate tabby she-cat nodded, "We should move together then." Ripplepaw nodded, "That sounds good!"

Ivypaw - Apprentice - tom - 12 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ripplepaw)

Ripplepaw - Apprentice - she-cat - 12 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ivypaw)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Attending High Ranks: Duckpelt, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Leechstorm, Nour, Reedfur, Snowfoot, Bitternpaw, Heronpaw

Duckpelt | tags: Frigidstar of Leafclan, Sweetstar of Swiftclan
Duckpelt saw the hesitation in Sweetstar's body, and quickly shook her head. "No, Duckpelt still," she said. "Honeystar's just sick and Dustleaf, my daughter, thought it would be best if she stayed back. No need to get half the clans sick, too." What she didn't mention was just how sick Honeystar was. "Birchnose, our deputy, is still with her kits so as the eldest and most experienced cat in Forestclan, I'm the default leader stand-in for now."

When the other molly spoke, Duckpelt frowned. The prefix sounded familiar... Not only that, but Forestclan had a long-standing fued with Leafclan. Yet nothing had come of it. Perhaps she would ask Honeystar if they could drop the whole affair altogether. But wasn't Emberstar the leader? "I'm Duckpelt," she said. "And what happened to Emberstar?" Presumably, the worst, but perhaps she had just retired? As much as she disliked the leader for letting that one cat pick a fight at the Gathering so long ago, it was always a sad day when a leader died.

Applenose | tags: Cloudmask of Caveclan
Applenose's body heated up at her praise and he looked away to hide his smile. Maybe, just maybe... He put the thought out of his head for the moment. While Honeystar and Birchnose were still relatively young and healthy, he would work on keeping his clan safe and fed. He could think about advancing in rank later. He still had time. "Thanks," he said finally and looked back at Cloudmask. "I mean, Honeystar and Birchnose are still fairly young but I guess in the future...? Anyways, has there been any other news from Caveclan?"

Dustleaf | tags: Crowcloud of Echoclan
Dustleaf smiled as she picked out Crowcloud in the crowd of medicine cats. She padded over to the young tom and sat next to him. She could put aside her worries for one night, right? Brightfang was improving and Honeystar still have a few lives to lose. Not that she wanted her leader to lose any more, of course. "Hey!" she said cheerily. "How are you?"

Leechstorm | tags: Patchfur, Redpaw, & Vanillapaw of Waveclan
Leechstorm had been surprised when Honeystar had announced from the medicine cats' den that he was to go to the Gathering. It was to acclimate him to clan life, she had said. So he had gone, and stared wonderingly at the mass of cats that constantly shifted as they greeting old friends and chatted with new ones. He wandered through the crowd, catching bits of conversation as he did. Finally, he spotted three cats sitting next to each other, looking into the crowd but not speaking. He decided to take a chance and padded up to them.

"Hello," he said in an uncertain voice. "My name is Leechstorm from, uhh, Forestclan. What're your names?"

Nour | tags: Leafcrest of Ridgeclan
Nour spotted the tom walking towards him and shifted slightly to make some room. "Hello," he said jovially in his modulated voice. "My name is Nour. Nour of Forestclan. What's your name and how's the prey running in your clan?"

Reedfur | tags: Gustclaw of Vixenclan
Reedfur sat down next to Gustclaw. This molly was strange, but kind. "Auras?" he asked. "What do you mean? And I'm well, thank you," he said in response to her question. "What about you? Why would this Gathering be...therapeutic?"

Snowfoot | tags: Amberlight of Snowclan
"Prey's been running well," replied Snowfoot. "How about for your clan? And for that matter, where is it? I'm afraid," she said apologetically, "that there are so many clans that I can hardly keep up with them!"

Bitternpaw & Heronpaw | tags: Bearpaw of Mistclan
Heronpaw laughed quietly. "At least Bitternpaw doesn't talk in her sleep," she said.

"Won't it be kinda cool," added Bitternpaw, "when the new apprentices will come and you'll be the oldest one?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:13 pm

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Hemlockheart, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Witheredstalk, Pigeonnose, Bubblepaw, Foampaw + 2 others

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Slatestar of Mistclan |

"Well, it looks like the gathering is ending, so maybe I'll see you at the next one." Raggedstar mewed, dipping his head in a goodbye before jumping down from the Leader's Rock after the announcements were made. The long-haired tom called for his clanmates before leading them out of the clearing.

| Hemlockheart | Deputy | Tom | Tagged: Open |

XXX

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Appleheart of Leafclan |

"She'll live on through her kits." Brindlecloud mewed solemnly. The dilute calico perked up slightly when she saw Appleheart making his way towards the medicine cats. "If you'll excuse me, there is someone I must talk with. It was nice meeting you." She smiled before getting to her paws and hurrying to join her mate.

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

XXX

| Witheredstalk | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Rowanstrike of Drizzleclan |

Witheredstalk purred at Rowanstrike's description of the kits in Drizzleclan. "They sound lovely." She mewed. Before she could say anything else to the tom, Hemlockheart bumped up against her, glaring at Rowanstrike.

"It's time to go, Witheredstalk. Now." Hemlockheart ordered. Witheredstalk glared up at him before looking around to see that the other Echoclan cats were already gathering together, waiting to leave. Hemlockheart turned away from her, throwing one last glare at Rowanstrike before disappearing back into the crowd.

"I guess I have to go." Witheredstalk mewed, lashing her tail. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime." She dipped her head to him before turning and padding off, soon join by her littermate, Pigeonnose.

| Pigeonnose | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar + Splitkit of Drizzleclan |

"Warriors need to be able to put their personal feelings aside." Pigeonnose mewed to Frecklestar. "That's part of the dangers of taking a mate from another Clan, but some cats still end up facing their loved ones in battles." The cream tom stiffened slightly when Hemlockheart came towards them, his icy gaze lingering on Frecklestar disdainfully.

"It's time to leave, Pigeonnose." Hemlockheart growled before turning to retrieve his kits, who were playing with two apprentices from another Clan. Pigeonnose glared after his sister's mate before turning back to his mate.

"I'll try and bring the kits by Drizzleclan soon, Frecklestar." He mewed, touching his nose to hers before pulling away. "I'll see you soon." He hurried to join Witheredstalk as she moved away from a russet tom that was also from Drizzleclan.

| Bubblepaw + Foampaw | Apprentices | Tom + Molly | Tagged: Cherrypaw + Ferretpaw of Glacierclan |

Bubblepaw smiled deviously at Ferretpaw before dropping into a crouch, ready to pounce on the Glacierclan apprentice. Before he could pounce however, Hemlockheart came rushing over to them and stepped between them. "No, Bubblepaw." The deputy snarled at his son before looking at Ferretpaw and Cherrypaw. "We don't fight at gatherings." He snapped before nudging Bubblepaw roughly away. "Go find your mother, Echoclan is leaving."

"Oh.. bye." Foampaw mewed quietly to Cherrypaw and Ferretpaw before hurrying after her littermate and father.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me