CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 am

๐“ข๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
Sweetstar | Tom | 60 moons | Tagged: Duckpelt, Frigidstar

Swiftstar's glanced over at whoever had called him, and froze. Standing a little shakily, he padded over, his heart cold. Not Honeystar too. She seemed to permeant, so invincible. Surely...surely she was here somewhere. "Hello Duck...." he hesitated, "pelt?" an even longer hesitation, as if putting it off would make it untrue, "star?"

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
Velvetflicker | Molly | 45 moons | Tagged: Gladestep

Velvetflicker purred happily, "We've been doing fine. Loonpaw and Snakepaw have finally decided to focus on their training. It took Sweetstar warning them they he could delay their graduation, but they're hard workers now."

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข

Maplestrike | Tom | 53 moons | Tagged: open

Maplestrike sat near the edge of the gathering, his eyes roaming, keeping tabs on the cats of his clan. Every so often he recognized a friend, and nodded a greeting, but his mood was still subdued, his heart still aching from the cold treatment Sloefur was giving him. A few of the other mollies had heard her side of the story as well, and were now shunning him. He wouldn't have minded that as much, but Snowflight had left him, going to be with a tom from another clan. He hoped to see her here, but so far, she had not shown herself.

Luxx | Tom | 19 moons | Tagged: Diamond

"Of course my love." Luxx agreed, "And whenever you desire. My leader can spare me for a day or two. And you will bring the kits, won't you? Pumpkinkit and Shadowkit too? Their siblings have missed them terribly."

Snakepaw | Molly | 11 moons | Tagged: open

Snakepaw glanced at her sister, then smirked, "Hey, Looney, I'll bet I can get more toms to agree to meet me on the border than you by the end of the night." Her sister snorted in disbelief, "Don't believe me? Come on, let's split up. Loser does the winner's chores for a moon." "You're on." Loonpaw agreed, grinning and darting off into the crowd. Snakepaw immediately began to scan the crowd for young warriors or older apprentices she could seduce.

Loonpaw | Molly | 11 moons | Tagged: open

Snakepaw glanced at her sister, then smirked, "Hey, Looney, I'll bet I can get more toms to agree to meet me on the border than you by the end of the night." Her sister snorted in disbelief, "Don't believe me? Come on, let's split up. Loser does the winner's chores for a moon." "You're on." Loonpaw agreed, grinning and darting off into the crowd. As she wove through the cats, Loonpaw's eyes were peeled, looking for a sufficiently confident and foolhardy young cat to further her cause.

Mothwhisker | Molly | 20 moons | Tagged: Cypressfall

Mothwhisker smiled a little, "Why, thank you. But won't your mate be mad that you're flirting with another molly? A tom like you must already be taken."

Wisppaw | Tom | 11 moons | Tagged: Hemlockbud

Shrugging a little, Whisppaw replied, "Sweetstar is rather lax with most thing. Half of out kits are half clan, but no one minds. Well, no one who is anyone, anyway."

Swanflight | Molly | 33 moons | Tagged: open

Swanflight overlooked that swarm of unreasonable friendly cats rather coldly. Shaking her head, she stood, trying to seem approachable. Swayingtrees, the only even tolerable conversation in the whole blasted clan, had been forced to stay behind. She prayed she wouldn't die of boredom before the gathering was over.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:32 am

Swanstar - Sometimes you've got to be the beauty and the beast

It'd been pathetically easy, but Swanstar wasn't the one to complain when she could easily snatch something simply by reaching out her paw for it. The snow-white molly bounded calmly into the gathering, breathing in the musty odor of what felt like a thousand cats all mingling in the same spot. How long had it been since she'd been here? Many moons, there were lots of new faces in the gathering now; a few old ones too. Bounding up the high-rock, Swanstar took her place on the topmost ledge and watched her grunt, Snailstep clamber up at her side; shaggy and proud. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Snailstep - Lady Luck is fickle, take her as she comes

Trotting proudly after his new leader, Snailstep leered at every tom and molly he slunk past. The dark-furred tom was pleased with himself and brandishing his rank like a twoleg would a sword, Snailstep felt his chest ready to burst with pride when he finally did lounge beside Swanstar at the very top of the high rock. Curling a brushy-tail around his paws, Snailstep eyed the furry masses and smirked privately to himself; this was bliss. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Firepool - Mistakes were made

She nearly missed the greetings, whirling around once she realized that some cat had been talking to her. Wide-eyed and still timid, Firepool nodded politely and smiled her most civil smile. ''Nice to meet you, I'm Firepool.'' The ginger tabby motioned to her ice-white leader. ''And that's my leader, Swanstar of MoorClan.'' Although still intimidated by the two strangers, Firepool got the feeling that they meant no harm and smiled weakly at the two. ''How are you?'' She murmured, attempting to create conversation. TAGGED: Cloudpool and Dappleleaf

Lilypaw - In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Lilypaw was excited at the prospect of being able to attend a gathering before all the other apprentices, her patched tail held high and paws treading the thinning grass with care. Glancing at the high rock, Lilypaw's eyes shone with pride when she watched Swanstar perched high and proud on the rock; she looked as though she belonged there certainly. Still smiling, Lilypaw padded proudly through the crowds and found that she was approaching two young apprentices. ''Evening!'' Lilypaw chirruped. ''How are you?'' TAGGED: FOAMPAW, BUBBLEPAW, OPEN

Vervainpaw - Depend on no-one; for even your shadow leaves you when it gets dark

The cocky tom had shown all those apprentices back in MoorClan, had shown how superior Swanstar was compared to Fritillarystar. When Smallwhisker had asked how it was possible since she'd been in MoorClan since the beginning, Vervainpaw had ran off to Swanstar and told her Smallwhisker had her suspicions; Smallwhisker, Braircloud, Bramblefur and plenty of others had their suspicions and if they didn't tread carefully, their ruse would fall apart. But Swanstar had been calm and simply replied that Fritillarystar had snatched warriors from her camp, which was further away and had brought them all to see TumbleClan's decaying camp. The Siamese had been disgusted by the sight and left early, before proceeding to empty his stomach's contents in a bush. Scoffing, Vervainpaw padded coolly around the edges and sat down. He wasn't going to get himself involved with the ruffians of other clans. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Lizardpath - Be who you are, not who others think you are

He'd been so intently staring at Swanstar, waiting for the molly to speak when suddenly a soft thump hit him on the side and Lizardpath got up with a start. ''No, no no!'' He gabbled, ears pinned back on his furry head. ''It's my fault.'' The tom reassured the molly, smiling awkwardly and dipping his head politely. StarClan, this young molly was too sweet for apologizing to him! He'd been in her way afterall! ''Sorry about that, ma'am.'' Lizardpath bowed his head again. ''Where were you headed?'' He looked around, trying to guess her clan. ''What...what's your clan?'' TAGGED: Shrikethorn
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 am

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐
Attending High Ranks: Duckpelt, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Leechstorm, Nour, Reedfur, Snowfoot, Bitternpaw, Heronpaw

Duckpelt | tags: Frigidstar of Leafclan, Sweetstar of Swiftclan
Duckpelt saw the hesitation in Sweetstar's body, and quickly shook her head. "No, Duckpelt still," she said. "Honeystar's just sick and Dustleaf, my daughter, thought it would be best if she stayed back. No need to get half the clans sick, too." What she didn't mention was just how sick Honeystar was. "Birchnose, our deputy, is still with her kits so as the eldest and most experienced cat in Forestclan, I'm the default leader stand-in for now."

Applenose | tags: Cloudmask of Caveclan
"Forestclan's also pretty good," replied Applenose. "Birchnose and Briarwhisker have had some kits, a bunch of our apprentices have become warriors, and two young mollies joined the clan recently. Bitternpaw and Heronpaw. They're somewhere here. I think." He looked around, although there were too many cats to see well. He shook his head when Cloudmask noticed Honeystar's absence. While Applenose had hoped to avoid the topic, he'd make up a little white lie. "She's sick," he explained. "Dustleaf thought it would be best if she stayed back. So Duckpelt's the leader stand-in and I'm the deputy stand-in for tonight. No one else wanted to. They were like, nah, too tired to go to the Gathering." While it was true for some, the majority had actually wanted to stay behind and protect the camp.

Dustleaf | tags: Crowcloud of Echoclan
Dustleaf smiled as she picked out Crowcloud in the crowd of medicine cats. She padded over to the young tom and sat next to him. She could put aside her worries for one night, right? Brightfang was improving and Honeystar still have a few lives to lose. Not that she wanted her leader to lose any more, of course. "Hey!" she said cheerily. "How are you?"

Leechstorm | tags: open

Nour | tags: open

Reedfur | tags: Gustclaw of Vixenclan
This was his first Gathering. Verglasclan hadn't attended many, and now Reedfur wished that they had. Maybe he could have bumped into Falconflower--his mother--and talked to her. Maybe he could have gotten to know her better. Now all he knew was that she had been a kind molly, a good substitute parent, someone that everyone loved and missed. But this was a fresh start for him so there was no use thinking about the failures of the past. He saw a young molly who looked to be about Tipnose's age and walked up to her. "Hello," he said quietly. "My name's Reedfur of Ve-Forestclan. Forestclan." Just saying the name of his new clan made it seem all that more real.

Snowfoot | tags: Amberlight of Snowclan
Snowfoot wove through the crowd, looking for someone to talk to. She finally spotted an unfamiliar cat, sitting alone in the crowd. "Hi!" she said. She felt a pang in her heart as she remembered those early Gatherings. Acornstream, Duckpelt, Dawnstorm, then-Applepaw, and her. All of them together. Two now gone, one now grown. "My name is Snowfoot of Forestclan. What's your name and clan?"

Bitternpaw & Heronpaw | tags: Bearpaw of Mistclan
"We were part of a clowder," said Heronpaw. "We kinda wandered out of our territory, got lost, and now we're a part of Forestclan. But it's much nicer than the clowder because your clanmates actually care about you."

"And Forestclan's pretty big," said Bitternpaw. "Like there's a ton of space, so there's more than enough food for all of us. And thirty's a pretty good size!" she exclaimed. "I mean, that's what, like twenty warriors?"
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 am

โ‹†โ‹†โ‹†CosmoClanโ‹†โ‹†โ‹†
Attendees: Lyrastar, Solarspark, Emberblaze, Swiftsky, Blossomfur, Olive, Thunderbird, Amberpaw.

Lyrastar | 37 Moons | She-cat | Leader | Tags: res

Lyrastar entered the gathering scowling, only to put on a false smile when she saw the leaders. Confidently she tossed her head back before marching towards them. She wasn't one of those wailing leaders who escaped from their nest and had been rewarded with a few lives only to smugly gather cats as soon as possible. She had grown up dreaming of being up on the mountains, controlling CosmoClan where ever they roamed. Now with sharp eyes she examined her equals, sizing up the ones who looked like kittypets and the ones who were plain annoying.

Solarspark | 19 Moons | She-cat | Solar Guardian | Tags: Open!

Bouncing playfully into the gathering, Solarspark's eyes glittered with so much excitement she couldn't contain. "Hello everyone!" she burst out shamelessly, before settling down (if you could put it that way). Her bright ginger fur stood on end with excitement.

Emberblaze | 39 Moons | Tom | Lunar Guardian | Tags: Open!

Open.

Blossomfur | 32 Moons | Queen/Warrior | Tags: Open!

Open.

Swiftsky | 45 Moons | Warrior | Tags: Open!

As he followed Lyrastar Swiftsky tries to pull ahead. Oh wait, he wasn't a leader. With a sigh the white tom's gaze darted towards the leaders where cats he had once allied with like Sweetstar and Tunnelstar sat. He wanted to say hi, but embarrassment of being like a warrior that he had once commanded was too overwhelming.

Thunderbird | 19 Moons | Warrior | Tags: Open

"Thunderbird, go!" the young tom muttered to himself gleefully, one eye on his younger sister Solarspark as she bounced around madly. His paws slowed as he realised he didn't want to create a massive scene as she did, but still playfully flicked his tail side to side like it was a blur.

Olive | 27 Moons | She-cat | Warrior | Tags: Open!

Olive nervously swept her gaze across the hundreds of cats, thoughts clouded with worry. Nothing like this happened at the tribe, everybody merely chatted there. As she edged towards some bushes she took a breath of the fresh air, unclouded by breathing of cats of all ages. She didn't want to be noticed, hopefully.

Amberpaw | 11 Moons | She-cat | Apprentice | tags: Heronpaw (CliffClan)

"Hello?" Amberpaw asked, feeling alone as she wondered where her siblings could be. But attending her first gathering perked her spirits up, and as she walked towards the area of gathering she spotted an apprentice to speak to.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 am

VixenClan

RowanStar - Tom - 40 moons - leader - open
XXX

MudWhisker - Tom - 29 moons - Medicine Cat - SkyStem
The brown Tom listened intently as the Molly, SkyStem, spoke. The territory she described seemed interesting, although perhaps quite dangerous and susceptible to illness and food shortages.
He took a deep breath. โ€œThe cold must be nice in green-leaf. Our territory is mostly shaded by trees, and our camp is created from twisting roots and hollows under trees...โ€ he relaxed a bit. It felt nice to be able to openly speak to another cat about his life instead of listening to the way his Clan was growing so tense lately. โ€œYes, I am a medicine cat. What about yourself? You look both strong enough to fight, yet intelligent enough for a medicine cat. Perhaps youโ€™ve taken on deputy?โ€ He flashed a friendly smile.

RainPaw - Molly - 9 moons - Med Cat Apprentice - open to forbidden relationships - open
XXX

Dolly - Molly - 41 moons - warrior - open to relationships - open
XXX

GustClaw - Molly - 26 moons - warrior - open to relationships - ReedFur
GustClaw smiled when a Tom had approached her and introduced himself. Her long fur ruffled a bit, and she tried to spy out her apprentice quickly, but had no such luck.
โ€œHello ReedFur, of Forest Clan. I am GustClaw, of VixenClan.โ€ Her voice was level but friendly. โ€œThere are many strange auras here. I have never attended a gathering before, but it is certainly an experience to not miss.โ€
She looked down at her paws, letting her claws churn the earth under her in a sort of anxiety and stress release that she had carried from back at camp.
โ€œHow are you faring today? I believe that this gathering is quite therapeutic for many cats in our Clan, perhaps even if they donโ€™t realize it.โ€

BrackenPaw - Tom - 11 moons - apprentice - open to relationships - open
XXX
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ† ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“. ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
Coding by ะบะพัะฐั‚ะบะฐ.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

"๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:35 am

Caveclan
Cats attending: Morningstar, Woolyfur, Cloudpool
Cats attending: Cloudmask, Pinetail, Minkear, Dappleleaf, Mintpaw, Spottedpaw

Morningstar is open

Woolyfur is open

Cloudpool + Dappleleaf tagged with Firepool(Moorclan)

โ€œNice to meet you,โ€ Dappleleaf purred softly. Cloudpool frowned, glancing up to the leaderโ€™s rock, looking warily at Swanstar. The name sounded slightly familiar but wasnโ€™t Moorclan the clan whoโ€™d arose after Tumbleclanโ€™s dissolving? Burrwhisker mightโ€™ve known if Swanstar had come from Tumbleclan, but he was at camp, probably sleeping with Sedgetail curled up next to him. For the moment, he cast these thoughts out of his mind and looked at the Moorclan cat quietly. โ€œWeโ€™re fine,โ€ Dappleleaf told Firepool, โ€œHow are you and your clan?โ€

Pinetail + Minkear are open

Cloudmask tagged with Applenose(Forestclan)

Cloudmask smiled, happy for them. New kits and warriors were wonderful. Her gaze sparked with concern about Honeystar. โ€œThatโ€™s horrible! I hope she gets better soon,โ€ Cloudmask murmured. She blinked at him curiously. โ€œArenโ€™t you proud to act as deputy though? Even if itโ€™s only for tonight?โ€ She prompted. He didnโ€™t quite seem excited about it as she wouldโ€™ve expected. Of course the circumstances that had made him the stand-in deputy werenโ€™t great but many of Caveclanโ€™s warriors wouldโ€™ve been quite proud if they were in Applenoseโ€™s place.

Mintpaw + Spottedpaw are open

(All are open, feel free to interact with them!)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:43 am

๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( attending ; slatestar, kestrelflight, palesun, shrikethorn, rookwing, duckwater, eclipseheart, bearpaw )

โ”€โ”€โ”€ slatestar โ”€ leader โ”€ tom โ”€ twenty seven moons โ”€ tagged ; raggedstar
    slatestar nodded, grinning still at the thought of his adopted kits. "they're a bit of a handful," he noted, recalling wheatkit's venture into his den. at raggedstar's words, slatestar's ears twitched forwards. "oh, that's wonderful - congratulations," he purred. slatestar smiled at raggedstar's mention of twigkit. "she sounds like a lovely kit," he nodded, ears twitching.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ kestrelflight โ”€ temporary deputy โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty one moons โ”€ tagged ; tansypatch
    kestrelflight padded between the groups of cats that clustered together. he felt strangely vulnerable without his sister at his side with her fiery passion and easy, snide remarks. she had always been the more bold of the two, always ready to start a fight if need be, whereas kestrelflight, while he could be stubborn, chose usually to let things happen. as he turned to shift his sight away from the leader's rock, a pale molly collided with him, and he let out a sharp yelp of surprise. he regained his composure, puffing out his chest, his face flushed pink. "oh - no, no, it's no problem," he reassured her, noting, briefly, that she was rather pretty - very pretty, in fact. "i should have paid more attention," he nodded, chiding himself, his ears angled towards her. "what a poor introduction, really - i'm kestrelflight, of mistclan. and who might you be?" he was grinning as he spoke the words, teasing slightly, his tail twitching.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ palesun โ”€ medicine cat โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ shrikethorn โ”€ warrior โ”€ molly โ”€ twelve moons โ”€ tagged ; lizardpath
    shrikethorn noted with surprise that the tom she'd collided with was rather handsome. her face turned a deep scarlet, and she dipped her head to hide her embarrassment. at his apology, shrikethorn shot him a fierce look. "no, you're not allowed to take the blame," she told him firmly, frowning. her ears were angled forwards as he spoke again. "nowhere in particular," she explained, smoothing down her chest fur. "this is my first gathering as a warrior." there was a large amount of pride in her tone as she said this, her back arched with satisfaction at having passed her test. "i'm from mistclan - you might not have heard of us, we're a rather new clan. i was the first apprentice." shrikethorn was fiercely protective of her clan. "i'm shrikethorn, by the way," she told him after a moment, her eyes bright. "who are you? what clan are you from?" she seemed endlessly curious, even as a warrior.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ rookwing โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty two moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ duckwater โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty seven moons โ”€ tagged ; tortoisecreek
    duckwater's ears twitched slightly, as he considered her words. "ah, right - most mollies in my clan are either pregnant or so ornery that they i can't even bat an eye without hearing them complain." in jackalfang's case, this was true - any time any cat even looked at her wrong, she would snarl at them, an attribute that, unfortunately, made her a pain to go on patrols with. duckwater purred as tortoisecreek brushed against him, inhaling her scent. at her mention of his eyes, duckwater winked at her, his tail twitching. "don't get lost, now," he warned. "i might just have to come and find you." he was grinning, but flushed slightly at their flirting, ears turned towards her.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ eclipseheart โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ forty five moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ bearpaw โ”€ apprentice โ”€ tom โ”€ eight moons โ”€ tagged ; bitternpaw, heronpaw
    " a clowder?" bearpaw repeated, confusion lacing his whiskers. "that's just a group, yeah?" as a rogue, he had heard much about the odd group of cats that cared nothing for one another but flocked together for protection. it wasn't so different from the cats that lived at the barn, really. "mistclan has a pretty big territory, too - there's the moor and the forest at our north border. you can even see mountains from our camp." tales were told of a clan of misfits living in the mountains, called shatteredclan, though bearpaw had never seen any evidence of such a group. "usually there's about twenty warriors, but with claystream, quailtuft, redhawk, and mothstep, our deputy, all being in the nursery, we don't have that many warriors right now. and i'm the only apprentice - by next moon, warblerkit, canarykit, and magpiekit will be apprentices, but they're so young." bearpaw was rambling now, the loneliness of the apprentice den finally getting to him as he eyed both of the other apprentices.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ– leafclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:32 am

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผก ๏ผฆ ๏ผฃ ๏ผฌ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ frigidstar.
leader / f / 58 moons / tagged: leaders, duckpelt (forestclan), sweestar (swiftclan)
      The green-gray eyes immediately noticed the brown tabby who began to head her way. Frigidstar stiffened a bit, sitting up straighter and holding her head higher. She swore she knew the scent that clung to the molly.... Oh, good StarClan, she was from ForestClan. The leader shifted her paws uncomfortably as she spoke, "Greetings. I'm Frigidstar, leader of LeafClan." Her heart pounded hard against her ribcage as she anticipated the reaction from the ForestClan molly. "And you are?"

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ frostpath.
deputy / f / 46 moons / tagged: deputies, open
      Frostpath couldn't deny that she felt extremely awkward and uncertain of herself as she left the ranks of her own Clan to join the group of deputies. She had never expected to be in this position, and was sure that she would make some mistake and earn her Clan a bad reputation. Because of this, the white molly simply sat a couple tail-lengths from the edge of the group and listened.

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ appleheart.
medicine cat / m / 42 moons / tagged: medicine cats, brindlecloud (echoclan)
      Appleheart's eyes brightened when he found Brindlecloud padding toward him. "Hey Brindlecloud," he purred as he touched his nose to her cheek. "How are you?"

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ blizzardpaw.
medicine cat apprentice / f / 10 moons / deaf / tagged: medicine cats, open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ russetdash.
warrior / f / 23 moons / tagged: open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ tansypatch.
warrior / f / 26 moons / tagged: kestrelflight (mistclan)
      Tansypatch gave a small, shaky laugh of relief as the handsome tom assured her it was no big deal. "I'm Tansypatch of LeafClan. It's nice to meet you, Kestrelflight," she mewed with a smile. "I haven't met a MistClan cat before. What's it like in your Clan?"

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ hollyfeather.
warrior / f / 18 moons / tagged: reserved for pricklejay (skullclan)

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sootpaw.
apprentice / m / 16 moons / tagged: reserved for snakepaw (swiftclan)

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ lightpaw.
apprentice / m / 14 moons / tagged: open
      The cream tabby padded through the crowd quickly, clearly on a mission of sorts. He was looking for a certain PineClan molly and so far wasn't having any luck. At last he found a group of apprentices and began to eagerly search for that face. A mew calling his name sounded from his right, causing him to turn in the direction it came from. A lithe tabby molly came trotting toward him. Smiling, Lightpaw chuckled, "How could I forget such a pretty face? I was just looking for you, actually. How are you?"

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ silverpaw.
apprentice / m / 9 moons / tagged: raccoonpaw (cliffclan)
      The fluffy tom weaved through the crowd with ease, keeping an eye out for some young, pretty mollies. He had made a bet with his sister back at camp that he could befriend at least one cute apprentice tonight. If he lost, he'd have to help out in the medicine den for a whole week in addition to his training, and no way was he going to lose the bet. Soon enough he found a thick-furred white molly with a tabby tail and trotted toward her quickly. "What's a gorgeous molly like yourself doing all alone tonight?" he mewed, a small smile creeping onto his face.
Last edited by ashton. on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Gathering Post

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐
Attending High Ranks: Duckpelt, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Leechstorm, Nour, Reedfur, Snowfoot, Bitternpaw, Heronpaw

Duckpelt | tags: Frigidstar of Leafclan, Sweetstar of Swiftclan
Duckpelt saw the hesitation in Sweetstar's body, and quickly shook her head. "No, Duckpelt still," she said. "Honeystar's just sick and Dustleaf, my daughter, thought it would be best if she stayed back. No need to get half the clans sick, too." What she didn't mention was just how sick Honeystar was. "Birchnose, our deputy, is still with her kits so as the eldest and most experienced cat in Forestclan, I'm the default leader stand-in for now."

When the other molly spoke, Duckpelt frowned. The prefix sounded familiar... Not only that, but Forestclan had a long-standing fued with Leafclan. Yet nothing had come of it. Perhaps she would ask Honeystar if they could drop the whole affair altogether. But wasn't Emberstar the leader? "I'm Duckpelt," she said. "And what happened to Emberstar?" Presumably, the worst, but perhaps she had just retired? As much as she disliked the leader for letting that one cat pick a fight at the Gathering so long ago, it was always a sad day when a leader died.

Applenose | tags: Cloudmask of Caveclan
"I mean, yeah," said Applenose defensively, "but it's kinda weird. It feels like someone else should be representing the clan. Like, Dandeliontail. Or... Uhh..." He fell silent as he realized there were few other cats more qualified than him. Older, yes. Qualified? Not necessarily.

Dustleaf | tags: Crowcloud of Echoclan
Dustleaf smiled as she picked out Crowcloud in the crowd of medicine cats. She padded over to the young tom and sat next to him. She could put aside her worries for one night, right? Brightfang was improving and Honeystar still have a few lives to lose. Not that she wanted her leader to lose any more, of course. "Hey!" she said cheerily. "How are you?"

Leechstorm | tags: open

Nour | tags: open

Reedfur | tags: Gustclaw of Vixenclan
Reedfur sat down next to Gustclaw. This molly was strange, but kind. "Auras?" he asked. "What do you mean? And I'm well, thank you," he said in response to her question. "What about you? Why would this Gathering be...therapeutic?"

Snowfoot | tags: Amberlight of Snowclan
Snowfoot wove through the crowd, looking for someone to talk to. She finally spotted an unfamiliar cat, sitting alone in the crowd. "Hi!" she said. She felt a pang in her heart as she remembered those early Gatherings. Acornstream, Duckpelt, Dawnstorm, then-Applepaw, and her. All of them together. Two now gone, one now grown. "My name is Snowfoot of Forestclan. What's your name and clan?"

Bitternpaw & Heronpaw | tags: Bearpaw of Mistclan
Bitternpaw nodded. "Mostly females, because non-clan males are too violent." She shivered as she remembered the stories they had been told. Her eyes widened as Bearpaw talked. "Mountains? Wow," she breathed. Heronpaw shared the same look and a paw was raised into the air.

"That's a bunch of queens," said Heronpaw, impressed. "We've only got two. And the kits will be apprentices in a couple moons. And you're the only apprentice?" she asked. "That must be kinda nice because you don't have to share anything with anyone."

"Are you saying something about me?" demanded Bitternpaw playfully. "Well, at least you're going to have some more company pretty soon!" she said to Bearpaw.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:12 pm

๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( attending ; slatestar, kestrelflight, palesun, shrikethorn, rookwing, duckwater, eclipseheart, bearpaw )

โ”€โ”€โ”€ slatestar โ”€ leader โ”€ tom โ”€ twenty seven moons โ”€ tagged ; raggedstar
    slatestar nodded, grinning still at the thought of his adopted kits. "they're a bit of a handful," he noted, recalling wheatkit's venture into his den. at raggedstar's words, slatestar's ears twitched forwards. "oh, that's wonderful - congratulations," he purred. slatestar smiled at raggedstar's mention of twigkit. "she sounds like a lovely kit," he nodded, ears twitching.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ kestrelflight โ”€ temporary deputy โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty one moons โ”€ tagged ; tansypatch
    kestrelflight's mouth curled into a small grin at the molly's gentle demeanor. his tail waved cheerily behind her as she spoke. "a beautiful name for a beautiful molly," he purred softly, his ears twitching forwards. "the pleasure's all mine. leafclan, you say? everyone along the moor has heard of your clan. fairly large, no?" he paused at her question, considering. "it's good, i suppose. i enjoy it - there's plenty of kits running around at the moment." he took a breath again, his ears twitching, before speaking, mostly to himself. "i'd love to be a father someday."

โ”€โ”€โ”€ palesun โ”€ medicine cat โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ shrikethorn โ”€ warrior โ”€ molly โ”€ twelve moons โ”€ tagged ; lizardpath
    shrikethorn noted with surprise that the tom she'd collided with was rather handsome. her face turned a deep scarlet, and she dipped her head to hide her embarrassment. at his apology, shrikethorn shot him a fierce look. "no, you're not allowed to take the blame," she told him firmly, frowning. her ears were angled forwards as he spoke again. "nowhere in particular," she explained, smoothing down her chest fur. "this is my first gathering as a warrior." there was a large amount of pride in her tone as she said this, her back arched with satisfaction at having passed her test. "i'm from mistclan - you might not have heard of us, we're a rather new clan. i was the first apprentice." shrikethorn was fiercely protective of her clan. "i'm shrikethorn, by the way," she told him after a moment, her eyes bright. "who are you? what clan are you from?" she seemed endlessly curious, even as a warrior.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ rookwing โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty two moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ duckwater โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty seven moons โ”€ tagged ; tortoisecreek
    duckwater's ears twitched slightly, as he considered her words. "ah, right - most mollies in my clan are either pregnant or so ornery that i can't even bat an eye without hearing them complain." in jackalfang's case, this was true - any time any cat even looked at her wrong, she would snarl at them, an attribute that, unfortunately, made her a pain to go on patrols with. duckwater purred as tortoisecreek brushed against him, inhaling her scent. at her mention of his eyes, duckwater winked at her, his tail twitching. "don't get lost, now," he warned. "i might just have to come and find you." he was grinning, but flushed slightly at their flirting, ears turned towards her.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ eclipseheart โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ forty five moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ bearpaw โ”€ apprentice โ”€ tom โ”€ eight moons โ”€ tagged ; bitternpaw, heronpaw
    bearpaw blinked at bitternpaw's reaction to the mention of non-clan toms, his tail twitching. he wondered what sort of thing would cause such a reaction from such a tough-seeming molly, but didn't pry. "yes, they're quite pretty," he explained cheerily. "there's always snow on top of them." bearpaw nodded at heronpaw's assessment of the number of queens. "it is," he agreed. "and a bunch of kits, too. foxkit is always getting into some sort of trouble." he grinned at the thought. "only two? that's not many." he sighed, thinking about the empty den that would greet him back at camp. "yes, i'm the only apprentice. it was nice when shrikepaw was in the same den - i had a bit of company. it gets a bit boring, sometimes, but mostly i'm grateful for the quiet; shrikepaw talked a lot in her sleep." he grinned, amusement twitching at his whiskers. "yes, i'm quite excited for new apprentices!"
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me