1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:16 pm

Liv’s eyes widened and her jaw drops at his sudden outburst about bears. “W-well, Ah I’m glad they’re so protective, it’s a way to make sure their loved ones are safe. And I, would hate to be in this alone, too.” She gently grabs his hand and proceeds to play with it, occasionally looking up at him. “You don’t find it awkward, or embarrassing that I’m shy and I embarrass myself? Will always said is trip over myself if he didn’t exist, he’s always the one who’s got the level headed gene, the one to catch me before I fall, literally.”

Another smile traced her lips, but seemed to fade. “So uh I’ve never been in a relationship before.. I’m scared and I don’t want to mess something up. What are your suggestions?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Those green eyes take in her face; the expressions. "No," is said honestly, "I think it's adorable, these quirks." Jensen inhales, "I'd catch you, every time. " Noone would get past him. He's territorial, possessive. "I... haven't been in one either, not romantically. " Is murmured, "I'm new at this too." And isn't that a laugh? All the centuries of his life and he'd not been in love. "But honesty, respect and communication must be present for a relationship to work, " a pause, he swallows, "this... this is nice."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:59 pm

“Adorable..” Liv copies his words, a flustered smile tracing its way across her lips. “I think you’re adorable too, you know. Puppy like, in a golden retriever way. Well then, what do you think, shall we try you and I out? In a romantic relationship kind of way?” She snickered softly at her choice of words. “I’m willing to try my hardest, but if you’re unsure, then I won’t hesitate to let you decide. I’m all in, or no.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:47 pm

"I am absolutely certain of you. " Is rumbled, "I'm all in." Jensen hums to himself, mentally his tail is thumping. Mentally he's bouncing. "You... have no... idea, how... puppy-like... I am."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:44 pm

“And I, am almost ninety nine percent sure of you, too. I will try my hardest to be the best girl you’ve ever had, okay?” Liv smiled softly before she sat up. “Should we do something? I feel a little guilty simply laying here. Is there things that need to be done before we leave?” Looking around the room, it almost seemed like she was searching for something specific. “I like the puppy behavior, I think it’s cute.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:55 pm

He's still sore from the weather but a happy smile is on his face, "you already ARE the best girlfriend I could have." Murmurs the creature, allowing her to exit the security of his arms when she chooses to.

Jensen watches her a moment, "just your own things, I will pack my heat pad just before we go, otherwise I'm already ready. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:09 am

“Well, uh I don’t really feel like the best girlfriend in the world, but if you say so.” After satisfying herself with the thought of the last few things that would need to be packed, she settled back down beside Jensen. “I pretty much have my everything packed. Time for bed!” With a cheeky smile, she flops down onto the pillows, momentarily turning to face him on her side. “On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate flying in a airplane?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:21 am

Then she's on the bed again with him and Jensen makes a sound of contentment. "Bed indeed." Chuckles the creature before rolling to one side to look at her face. She's asking a question and he isn't sure he wants to answer. "Truthfully I don't like flying, it... makes my ears hurt." That's true enough- especially with no way to shift forms as he's too big to do so in the restrooms and people don't appreciate men turning into dogs. "Otherwise theyre alright, not enough space or food. I booked us first class though, so it shouldn't be too bad."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:07 am

“First class?” Her eyes widened. “Isn’t that a little.. Expensive? Is there anything I can do to make it feel better? As far as I’m concerned, I don’t think I have a problem with flying on planes, I was three the last time we did fly, I don’t quite remember that well.” She smiled sheepishly. “Hopefully the flight will go by quickly, and we’ll get there super fast, so you don’t have to hurt for very long.” Reaching for the blankets, she pulls them up over her shoulders.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:58 pm

"Didn't you just come to the states?" Is asked, slightly confused but mostly curious. "Did you drive or take a boat?" Jensen watches her get comfortable and gently brushes his fingers through her hair, eyes never leaving her face as she smiles. my mate. Mine. the beast inside rumbles happily.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me