1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil hesitated, the corners of her mouth twisting as she thought. She needed Alex to go to sleep, and she wouldn't know if she was in the bedroom. But there wasn't a convincing way for her to reject Alex's offer. "Okay. Thanks, but I'll probably just stay on the floor." She pushed herself up and streched, turning to the face the other teen. She paused, for a moment blantantly staring at the girl before her brain caught up. "Do you need a blanket?" Wil tilted her head to side slightly, untamed locks of hair falling into her face. "Bah- stupid - bloody!" The rest of her swears were under her breath as she pushed her hair back, the rasp returning to her voice as she tried to control her frustration, and push her damn hair out of the way.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Alex
Alex grinned at Wil's obvious frustration. "That would happen a lot more often if you had longer hair. Like mine." The constant annoyance was a pain in the beginning, but she'd gotten used to it. "And I can get a blanket myself." She didn't want to seem like she was making Wil her slave. Besides, she needed to walk around. She always had trouble if she sat too long. Standing, she arched her back, stretching it. Walking to the closet, she pulled out a blanket and a pillow, even though the pillow probably wouldn't be getting any use. Most likely she'd just push it on the ground and sleep on the bottom of the couch. The same went for the blanket.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:39 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil stopping uttering oaths when Alex spoke, a frown still scrunching up her face. She wouldn't mind getting the blanket, but at the same, she hated it when people tried to do things for her, so she didn't want to push it. "Alright." She went back to fixing her hair while the other girl got the blanket, the small pause giving her mind enough time to remind her she would have to leave. But she had no way of knowing if Alex fell asleep. She would have to wait in the bedroom until Alex went to sleep. She wouldn't be able to listen to music. She'd be trapped with her thoughts. Wil's stomach twisted at that moment. Pain was clear in her eyes before she directed her gaze to the floor. A few locks of hair fell into her face, but she didn't fix, or even acknowledge it this time. "Well, if you don't need anything else, I'll go lay down."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:56 am

Alex
Alex grins at the girl. "I think I'm alright." She pauses for a second. "Goodnight." She shuts the light off and flops onto the couch, ulling the blanket over her shoulders and covering herself up. She didn't like to sleep with an actual pillow. Typically, she used stuffed animals. But she still managed to be comfortable tonight. She closes her eyes in an attempt to fall asleep as Wil's footsteps retreat down the hallway. She won't be able to sleep tonight, that's for sure.

(You're backkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil nodded at the girl, then slipped down the hallway into the bedroom. She stopped at the threshold, staring into the dark room. It would only be a couple of minutes; Alex would fall asleep soon, right? She sighed and walked into the room, letting her vision relax as she slumped onto the bed. Wil's hands clenched and unclenched as she tried to keep awake, her mind becoming more and more unfocused as the seconds ticked by. Her eyelids were heavy, mind blurry, body drained. Just a few more minutes, then Alex would be asleep and she could leave, or so she hoped. She wouldn't be able to fight the exhaustion for much longer.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Alex
Alex's brain felt foggy. Her mind was a jumbled mess, spinning with the events of the day. Sleep would take her soon, she knew, it was obvious now. With the events of today, she was exhausted. The day ended rather unexpectedly (oof spelling?). It started with a trip to the farmer's market, casual enough, right? Then the bank robbery. Then they kissed, and now Wil was staying the night. She shouldn't be thinking about it too much, though, she would be leaving tomorrow. She'd never see the girl again, and she could carry on with her regular way of living. Her eyes closed, and her brain turned black, the fog dissipated, and blissful sleep took over every inch of her body.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:55 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Air brushed past Wil's lips as she let out a sigh, fighting the urge to drift off. The bed was much softer and warmer than the floor, almost like a cloud, yet it kept her down. Like her emotions, the weak, stupid things, which made it impossible to head for the door. Her nails dug into her palms. She had to leave. Her heart was weak, yet it had enough strength to override her mind, and more importantly, her mask - the one thing Wil always had, the thing that kept her from being hurt. Bruises and scars could heal, but the moment she showed vulnerability, any emotion, she would get ripped apart in a different, and far worse way. So why wouldn't these emotions go away? It made no sense! She rolled onto her side, the room fading in and out as her eyes tried to close. The final thing she thought before slipping into the fog was 'Your feelings don't matter. They've never mattered to anyone.'
(time to throw in some of Wil's old angst again xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Alex
The dream came tonight. It started out just fine. She was a little girl, living with her parents, her little sister still an infant. She held a cloth doll, simply made. It had black, stringy hair and a pink dress. Her eyes were large dark circles. Little Alex made swooping motions with the doll, making her fly. She threw the doll into the air, suddenly stretching her hand out and pretending to stop the little doll. Her favorite doll. Except it didn't stop. Suddenly, the doll bursts into flames. Alex's mother runs into the room to find a crying little child, the carpet now on fire. Her mother picks her up, running her from the room. Once outside, she sets Alex down in the grass, tears streaming down the little girl's face. Her mother turns back to the house, an apologetic look on her face, her eyes big like a doe's. Placing her hand on little Alex's shoulder, she runs back into the house, past the kitchen, all the familiar things. The refrigerator, the gas stove, the microwave. The tile flooring and the island. Alex screams, but nobody hears over the explosion. The house blows to bits, Alex standing there, dumbfounded.

Alex wakes in a cold sweat. She barely ever woke up from the dream. Normally, it would continue but tonight it appeared she wouldn't have to endure the torture any longer. Wiping a bead of sweat off her brow, she sits up, panting. She throws the blanket off of her, suddenly overcome by heat. She stands, causing her head to spin. Using the wall as a support, she walks up the steps to the upstairs bathroom so that she won't wake Wil. Once up, she flips the light on and takes a long look at herself in the mirror.

Her skin is faintly glowing orange, something that happened when she overheated from stress, anxiety, or using her flames too much. With a sigh, she started the shower. She figured this would have to happen, which is why she'd come upstairs. Stripping, she dims the light, she much preferred to shower in little or no lighting rather than having blinding lights on her. She didn't know why, maybe it was the way it calmed her. The bright lights somewhat scared her. Something about being in a small, enclosed space in bright lighting made her anxious. Alex closes her eyes, letting the cool water wash over her skin.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Darkness.
All Wil could see was inky blackness. Blinding, oppressive, suffocating darkness.
Each step she took caused the black to ripple, her reflection visible for just a moment. Dark circles were burned under her eyes. Her hair was matted, sharp and jagged as if she had ran through a forest of thorns. And a shattered light in her eyes, what was once a brilliant silver now a dull gray.
She looked away from her reflection, the dark liquid splashing onto her feet as her increased her pace. She couldn't think; she could barely breathe. A spark flashed in her eyes grew as panic lit up her body. She pushed herself into a run, stumbling blindly through the ink as she searched for an escape.
Each jagged inhale let the ink flood into her, further drowning out the light. The darkness circled her, forming a dark cloak around her. It sunk into her, cold seeping into her bones and veins. The liquid cut off any noise she tried to make.
She stopped running, covering her mouth as she tried to calm her breathing. Slow the process. Stop whatever this was.
A form appeared, a light whose source Wil couldn't find making them visible. They had an aura of gentleness, motherly, even. Their eyes were unfocused, yet a smile was visible. They had an outstretched hand. All Wil had to do was reach out.
No.
Her hands clutched her sides.
She couldn't cry for help.
She wouldn't cry for help.
Suddenly the light flickered, the form distorted, twisting as the ink swallowed it whole. Her only salvation destroyed in front of her.
Again, a sharp inhale racked Wil's body, her breath forced out of her lungs as the dark crashed into her again.
The ice flooded her veins, a burning pain coursing through her body.
She dropped to her knees, holding back a strangled cry.
The surrounding ink began to close in, a wolf ready to take its prey
A dull thudding crept in. It was quiet at first, the simple drone of rain. But it grew, becoming a thunderous noise that make the darkness shudder and shake with each splash.
The darkness began to wither away.
What little life in her body was torn as the darkness was ripped out.
Her bones burned.
Her blood was corrupted.
Her lungs were empty.

A scream erupted from Wil's throat as she awoke.
Her head spun, her breaths were short and desperate. The darkness continued to swim another her, making her stomach twist and the world become a blur around her. She pushed herself up, her hands holding her throat as she tried to keep silent.
Still, another choked cry forced itself out. Her head was fuzzy, the panic pounding in her veins shutting out any reasoning. She shut her eyes and curled up. She could still hear the water pouring down, although much fainter.
Water.
Trapped.
Darkness.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:10 pm

Alex
The feeling of warm water coursing down her body felt amazing. She had since warmed the temperature a little bit, always checking herself to make sure her skin was back to a normal temperature. Everything seemed to be fine. There were no plans made of actually showering, just sitting there and letting the water envelop her. Something she did quite often.

Alex rarely used the upstairs bathroom. Sometimes for a change in scenery, other times because there was something up there that she needed. Other than that, it never got use. This must be the first time somebody's ever used the shower. Alex closes her eyes, letting just the feeling and the sound of water in. She didn't want to see; just feel. Abruptly, a scream pierced the silent of the apartment. The girl's eyes shot open, wide like a deer in headlights. Suddenly, she wasn't so comfortable.

Shivers shot down Alex's spine when she shut the water off. The sudden change in temperature didn't take to her kindly. Quickly grabbing her clothes and throwing them on over her soaking body, she opens the door, running down the steps. Taking them two at a time, she makes it to the bottom quickly. "Wil!?" Her voice is shaky, filled with fear. Stumbling in the darkness, she makes her way to the bedroom, where Wil was stayed. A choked sob sounded from inside the room.

She didn't want to flip on the light switch. Instead, she just walked into the dark space and found Wil, sitting bolt upright in Alex's bed. Hastily making her way to the bed, she sits down on the end, worry etched into her face. "Are you alright?" She couldn't think of anything else to say. Living alone in the apartment for years have deprived her of any experiences like this. Not having many friends didn't help either.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes