1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 am

Following the others lead, young Ciel pushed the door to the cab closed, watching as it slowly drove away. "Well then, now that the taxi to hell has gone, maybe we can get this crime over with, and find out who exactly killed Pluto." He drawled out in a bored tone, folding his arms.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:12 am

Sherlock shrugged."It was the maid. The weird one who isnt too fond of me."He said bluntly, marching on into Speedy's Cafe, nodding to the owner before sitting down at his usual table, where he had a view of the whole shop.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 am

"I have two weird maids. Neither of them are fond of you." Ciel deadpanned, following the other. His steely glare was replaced with a disapproving frown at Sherlocks chosen destination, and finally decided to just go along with the flow. With a supressed sigh, the navy haired boy put his hands in his pockets, watching Sherlock. Almost analyzing him.

Meanwhile..

Bard was back in the kitchen. He had snuck his Flamethrower back in, and was currently about to torch an innocent looking Cheeseblock.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:53 am

"The one who claims she found the dog like that, not the one comforting the servant boy." Sherlock perked up a little when he saw their target enter. She wore a bright red coat, making her stick out horribly.

Finny had managed to wriggle away from Mey-Rin who insisted on fussing over him to give him cold medicine. Instantly he took refuge in the kitchen, hiding in the cupboard by Bard's legs.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 am

"Oh. That one." Ciel murmured, picking up on the consulting detectives sudden movements. 'I can hazard a guess, but that looks like Madame Red's coat..' He thought to himself, now keeping his gaze down at the coffee table.

"Eh? Everytime I try and cook something!" Bard growled, wrenching open the cupboard door in annoyance. Glaring into it, He pulled out the small boy who dared to intrude on his 'cooking'. "Finny, Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Y'know, asleep?" His glare softened, and he moved his cigarette to the other side of his mouth.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 am

"Female, 34 years of age...red coat-- possibly to symbolise something, no, it's her favourite colour. Why would she wear a bright coat if she knew she had someone looking for her? Maybe she wants to be caught- no! Idiot she doesn't know. That is brilliant!"Sherlock mused to himself, drumming his fingertips on the table.

"Mey-rin is chasing me down with this disgusting 'medicine' she got from some dodgy bloke in towm, I would rather walk past the testing lab and wave my arms screaming than take that."He sniffled slightly, life in the lab conversations always made him emotional.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 am

Ciel looked up with an icy stare, watching the female walk. His steady gaze then turned to Sherlock. (Pssht writers block yo!)

Bard looked slightly alarmed. "Uh. Okay. Stay there, I'll close and lock the door. She won't find you if your silent." Bard muttered, closing the cupboard door, and standing infront of it.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:52 am

Sherlock grumbled to himself inaudibly, pressing his fingertips together in front of his lips. He watched as the woman sat and ordered 'the usual' before she pulled something out of her bag. A ring. Stained with something. Sherlock smirked as he watched her place it in the vinegar pot already on the table. "Interesting. Stained ring, but not hers."

Finny fell silent , he panicked when he heard the door knocked and Mey-rin calling his name. He held his breath, holding the cupboard doors shut.

Mey-rin knocked the kitchen door "Bard!"She called loudly.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:58 am

"Why are you pointing out the most obvious of features.." Ciel growled in annoyance, his teeth ground together.

Bard frowned, looking towards Mey-Rin. "Why are you looking for Finnian in here?" He questioned, eyes darting to the wall and back at Mey-rin.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:11 am

"Unusual way to cclean a ring, especially if it was just a dirt stain."He mumbled thoughtfully and smirked a little bit more.

Mey-rin shrugged and folded her arms."I assumed he might come to you, he usually does, he is very fond of you, Bard."She giggled.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me