1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 am

Raven sighed ever so softly, bored. But she carried on with her job nonetheless, not really wanting to "suffer" Sebastians anger again. Even if last time she was trying not to laugh.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:49 am

Finnian tried his best to do some work, but he kept on sneezing and coughing."Sorry..."

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:52 am

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault you are sad over Pluto's death." Raven murmured, straightening her red maids dress out. Pulling her gloves a little higher, Raven left the perfected shrub alone, and moved on to taking out the weeds from in between the garden slabs.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:02 am

Finnian snivelled and gave a hiccup. He trembled and his bottom lip quivered but he forced himself to silence, squeezing his eyes tightly shut.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am

With a irritated huff, Raven kneeled down in front of Finnian. "Hey, I want to tell you something. Pluto died fighting me." You could see that the demon side of her had disappeared for a while, because her eyes were a heavenly yellow color. Staring into the crying boys closed eyes, she sighed a little.'"I'm sorry, OK? But sorry won't bring back the dead, and.. it wouldn't surprise me if you hate me and want to kill me. You can even attempt it." Raven slid the sheers towards Finny, and stood back a little.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:29 am

Finnian's eyes grew wider and he lifted the shears in trembling hands, but he dropped them again before retreiving them and as silently as he could through his sniffling and sobbed rather pitifully as he set out to finish the job.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:43 am

"You know, your taking an awful long time. I'm considering tearing you apart, aswel." You could see clearly that the darker part of Raven was in control, as her eyes were a dark blue-purple color. She grinned darkly, the sound of bones snapping, and dissapearing into an inky black wisp like substance, with just a white dogs mask dripping blood from its eye. She advanced on the boy, a dark, sinister laugh escaping her.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Finnian whimpered as he turned around to object, and it was at this moment Sebastian grabbed Raven and pulled her back."Terribly sorry, but as much as you want to kill him, we need Finnian even if he is rather useless."

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:23 am

With a frustrated huff, Raven squirmed away from the older demon, shifting back into her normal form, with the exception of newly dried blood under her eyes. "I don't see why.." She muttered incoherently.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:23 am

"He is important to my young master. I would not wish to displease him."Sebastian kept a sickly sweet smile and shpt a glare at Finny, who skittered off quickly.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me