1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:02 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
The tension in Wil completely left when Alex pulled her closer, the last bit of concern lingering in her mind gone. The only thing she was aware of was Alex's soft lips, her thundering heart, and pure bliss. She had no clue how long it had been - time and space seemed to be lost in the whirlwind.

(mine's even shorter so don't worry agh this sucks sorry)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Alex
Alex's mind was spinning. She could think of nothing else but the kiss. It seemed as if time had stopped and the two girls were frozen in place. The feeling of the soft comforter underneath the two girls dissipated. All Alex could feel was the way her hands held Wil's waist. There was nothing else but the two of them, alone, in her bedroom. Alex holds Wil tighter, fearing the moment she has to let go. It's obvious to her now that she's beginning to have feelings for this girl, no matter how much she doesn't want it. Wil hates her, no doubt about it. There's no way she would date Alex after the stunt she pulled today.

(that's alright! I finally got a somewhat long post in! xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:07 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil felt a warm feeling in her chest when Alex tightened her hold. As much as she hated to admit it, she had a crush- had feelings towards Alex. And part of her was happy about it. The rest of her mind, the part that would have locked away that feeling, was gone. All the girl could focus on was the kiss. Still, the lurking thoughts slipped in for a moment, just enough to remind her that, no matter how much she liked Alex, they would never be a thing. After all, Wil was a criminal. She couldn't afford to settle down. She had a past, and it would never leave her. And, she wasn't a good person, she wasn't even a likable person. A trace of desperation entered her mind, scared the alarm would sound and bring her back into reality. She didn't want this moment to end. Her hands slightly tightened their grip, willing this moment to last.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Alex
Alex couldn't stop smiling against Wil's lips, no matter how much she tried. She willed the moment to last; anticipating the sound of the alarm. It would go off soon, breaking her trance, and stopping this moment. But she didn't want it to stop. Just the thought of having to let Wil go broke her heart, and they weren't even together yet. Yet. She loved that. Her and Wil would never get together, no matter how badly she wanted it. Alex was a criminal, and still had business with the cops. She still had to erase their memories, along with those who worked at the bank earlier in the day. Not to mention the security guards and bypassers who had seen their little incident. It wasn't so little, but that's how she thought of it.
Just as her thoughts were turning back to Wil, and how blissful of a moment they were having, the timer went off. A soft tone filled the room, gentle enough to let them finish their kiss in their own time and to not ruin the moment. Alex didn't want to be the first to pull away, but because she'd started the kiss, she thought she might as well finish it as well. Pulling back was like ripping her heart in half, which she knew wasn't a good sign. She was falling for Wil, and she was falling hard. Giving Wil a quick kiss on the cheek to finish off their five minutes, the heat already rising in her cheeks, she reached for her phone, shut the alarm off, smiled.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:18 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Rose tinted her cheeks, the warmth in her cheeks nothing compared to the warmth flowing in her chest. She couldn't even describe how she felt - no word could describe how this moment felt. Euphoria didn't even come close enough.
The alarm would go off any second now; just the thought of the moment ending made her heart twist. She was falling for Alex, fast. That couldn't happen. She couldn't let someone get close. That meant being open, vulnerable. She refused to do that. It would never work out, anyway. But... she could enjoy this moment.
Almost as soon as her thoughts returned to Alex, the timer went off. Despite the buzzing alarm, the room had a hushed tone, allowing Wil to enjoy just a few more seconds before Alex moved away. An emptiness replaced the warmth that had just been in her heart, one that only came back when Alex kissed her on the cheek. Words failed to form, the hush of the room something seemingly sacred. But words didn't need to speak for her, a smile warming Wil's expression. One hand reached towards the other girl's hand, but her mind stopped the movement. Oh God, no. This couldn't be happening. Cold reality began to slip into the girl's mind, Alex's smile being the only thing that kept her mind at bay. Something about that smile, about her, made Wil feel like everything would be okay.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am

Alex
Alex looked at Wil's hand, which had previously been sneaking towards her own. She was disappointed when Wil stopped the movement, even though something inside of her knew it would never happen. It was just the harsh reality of things. The red tint to her cheeks didn't seem to fade, and neither did Wil's. Of course, this made Alex feel much better knowing she wasn't the only one having this sort of reaction to the kiss. But why was Wil having the same, if not similar, reaction to her if she didn't like Alex?
Alex looked at her phone. "Are we still going to play or was that too much excitement for one nigh?" Alex knew she had to get some sleep before she began the process of hunting down everyone who saw their little incident yesterday. Not only would it be tiring just finding them, but exhausting once she wiped all of their memories. Using her powers was nice, yes, but every once in a while. Or when she desperately needed to, like earlier that day. But every time she used them it drained her energy, so sleeping before and after was extremely important. Especially if she was going to be using them a lot.

(Oof that was a really bad post xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"Uh, I think that's good." The last thing Wil felt was tired, but she had to get away from the situation. It wasn't because of Alex, she actually wanted to stay by the girl - which was the issue. She couldn't deal with feelings like this, especially since there was no way Alex shared them. Wil had been hurt enough times to know better. "You're probably pretty tired," she said, trying to get her emotions under control. She moved away from the girl and stood up before she could speak, trying to block out how it seemed to crush her heart. She needed some space, to get her emotions under control. One of the teen's hand tugged on her jacket's drawstring, her vision scatteredly hopping around the room before landing on the door.
"I'm gonna get a drink."  She walked out of the room, her heart and brain almost immediately clashing. She couldn't do this, it wouldn't go anywhere, it would only lead to hurt. She knew better, which meant she could usually block out her emotions. So why was her heart so set on feeling like this? Her grip on the drawstring tightened as she made her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, grabbed a can of soda, and slammed the fridge shut. What was wrong with her?

(You're fine c:)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Alex
Alex gave a quick nod and a smile to Wil as she watched her exit the room. This time alone gave Alex some time to think things over, even though there shouldn't have been anything in the first place. No matter what, she knew that nothing could happen between the two, no matter how badly she wanted it. The worst part was that she knew how she felt about Wil. They had shared two kisses that night, which only confirmed her feelings. Either way, it would end in heartbreak. But she couldn't help but think about the good in a relationship either. What if it didn't end so badly? Her thoughts were basically haunting her.
Alex wasn't the least bit tired, but she curled up under her blankets anyways. She never used her comforter; it was mostly just a decoration. Instead, she slept on top of all of her blankets, sleeping under only a single purple fleece one. It was warm, so she was normally fine, but tonight she felt cold setting into her bones. What if Wil slept in her bed with her? That would surely keep her warm. As soon as the thought passed through her mind, though, she instantly regretted it. Now that would be all she thought about, and all she wanted.

(Why are they even cuter in this one than they were in, like, ORIGINAL original of this rp? xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:42 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil leaned against the counter, staring at the drink in her hand. The cold can numbed her fingers, a stark contrast from the fiery storm of emotions in her head. There shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. She shouldn't have even gotten dragged into this mess. It was all because of Alex. Sure, she was letting her stay the night, and she was being nice, but still. She had nearly gotten Wil dragged back into the mess that was the legal system, nearly ruined her life and took away she had built-up, with no guilt. But, Wil couldn't get angry at the girl; some part of her wouldn't let her. She popped open the can and took a sip, one hand drumming an incoherent tune as she let her nerves settle. It didn't matter how she felt, she would leave in the morning. In a couple of weeks the media and the public would've forgotten all about this. All she had to do was ignore her feelings until they went away. Simple. She would leave at first light. The city streets would be as empty as they got, and Alex would still be asleep.
For a couple of minutes, Wil lingered in the kitchen, slowly finishing off the drink. Once she was done with it, she left the can on the counter and walked back to Alex's bedroom. She stopped at the threshold briefly, smiling at the sight of Alex, presumably asleep. Each step was cautious as Wil sneaked over to her 'bed' and laid down, trying to not disturb the other girl. Despite the blanket, she felt cold, and the icy liquid from earlier wasn't helping. But, she was used to it - it wasn't different from her apartment during the fall and winter. She rolled onto her side and curled up, waiting to lull off to sleep. Hopefully she would be able to rest tonight. She would need her energy.

(Probably because I'm not as bad at writing xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:25 am

Alex
No matter how hard she tried, Alex couldn't fall asleep. She'd heard Wil come in previously, but that wasn't what was keeping her. She was cold, and felt alone despite having Wil in the same room with her. She can feel herself visibly shiver. Rolling onto her stomach, she reaches over onto her nightstand, turning on her phone and pulls the charger out. It's 3:00 in the morning, which is when Alex would normally go to sleep.
The bright light makes her squint, her eyes adjusting to the sudden change. As fast as she can, she turns down her brightness, afraid of waking Wil. That is, if she's even asleep. Alex couldn't tell. She moves, leans over the edge of her bed. The lack of light makes it hard to tell, but she doesn't want to shine a light on her in case she truly is asleep. Cold bites at Alex's hands now that they're no longer under the covers.

(I think I've gotten better? xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery