1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:18 am

"Alright then! I'll cook it up for you." She replied and grinned then quickly warmed up the mac and cheese he seems to have wanted. After that she handed it over with a fork and smiles.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 am

Cody took it and then went to eat some. "This is good!" He said happily and then began to chew it. He then smiled at her. "So will I always be hungry?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:36 pm

"Glad you like it." Lily replied and soon laughed a little saying: "No silly, we only eat when we feel hungry and then we dont need a bunch of food then."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:20 am

Cody nodded and smiled softly and the began to eat it more. "I think I'm going to like this life, but I dont think dad will like me."

Hope smiled as she returned to the present with Jonathan. "As much as I would have loved for us to work out the other way, this is the life we have." She said happily.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:27 am

"Your father will love you for who you are Cody, I dont think he would just not like you because you aren't a vampire anymore." Lily replied and ate a bit herself.

Jonathan smiles and said: "Yes, this is our life and I am glad it is, in the end we still remained together and we have a wonderful family."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:41 am

Cody nodded slowly and then frowned. "They will know when the mind linking doesnt work." He said and sat down and continued to eat. "What else is there good to eat?"

Hope smiled and then started kissing him. "And we have an amazing son that we need to go get." She said between the kisses before she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:48 am

"Well perhaps try ice cream!" She said and got some to give to him as pudding and soon she smiles saying: "Angels can mind link too, its a way of communicating if you can't talk."

Jonathan kissed her back then smiles saying: "Hmm yes, but right now, I just want to keep some personal time with you... he can wait." He picked her up happily kissing her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:57 am

Cody nodded and then looked at the pudding. "That looks so gross." He told her and then sniffed it. He then took a bite. "I like the taste, but the texture...."

Hope smiled and nodded as she kept kissing her before she said. "We dont need any personal time." She told him and then smiled at him.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:08 am

Lily burst out laughing as she said: "You'll have to get use to textures, not everything is liquid Cody." She continued to chuckled softly.

"Oh and why not?" He asked her tilting his head while he smiles and gave her another kiss just holding her closer to him and staring into her beautiful eyes.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:16 am

Cody frowned and then nodded slowly. "Okay." He whispered and then began to slowly eat it. "Why doesn't have to be slimy?" He asked her and sat it down.

Hope smiled and started kissing him again. "You know that I wanna go for a few years with it just being us." She said and put her legs around his waist. "Jonathan, please...."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me