1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 am

Blaze realized he was just going to sit by the bed so she flipped over with her back turned to Ryo and snuggled up with the blankets and pillows. She yawned and closed her eyes and thought about some things for a bit.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 am

Ryo smiled softly, seeing as Blaze was calming down. He hated to disturb the peace but he just had to get out what he tried to say earlier,”Blaze... I don’t know if you heard me but, earlier when you said ‘I love you’... I said it back. I mean it to... I really like you.” he said, trying to sound confident, but really inside he was a mess. Ryo didn’t know why he said it but he had all these strange emotions swelling inside him... but all he really wanted to here from her was ‘I like you to.’ But it’s not like she could read his mind. Ryo had no idea how she would react to his words.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 am

Blaze blushed a deep red and turned around smiling. “D-d/did I really say that...?” She asked softly. “Well... well I like you a lot to and I mean it...” she said looking down at the floor. She reached her arm out to give Ryo a hug all while her heart was beating quickly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 am

Ryo blushed a bright red when Blaze said she liked him back. His smile grew brighter, along with the pounding of his heart. He leaned in and hugged Blaze back, he hadn’t been this happy in a while. After all his life was pretty monotone and boring. He couldn’t tell if it was weird how bad he wanted to kiss her, maybe it was weird maybe it was normal. He really couldn’t tell, but the thought made his heart pounding against his chest and his cheeks go from pink to tomato red.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:32 am

Blaze pulled back then asked “wanna cuddle?” She looked at him with puppy eyes begging him to say yes. Her cheeks were still red and her heart was pounding in her chest. She never felt this happy before and she felt like she was going to grow wings and fly up to the heavens. She smiled even brighter and she felt like she was going to explode from happiness.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am

Ryo nodded slowly, and smiled softly,”Uh. O-okay... sure.” he said a bit shyly. Ryo s opted off the chair and onto the bed. He pushed the chair away so he could swing his legs up into the soft mattressz
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:09 am

Blaze smiled and snuggled up with him. She placed her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his chest. She sighed happily then closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Ryo wrapped his arms around Blaze, in a warm hug. Luckily the pounding of his heart had gone down and knownut was just beating a bit fast. After a while he noticed Blaze had fallen asleep. He smiled softly. Ryo kissed her forehead, ”Night.” he whispered to her, hoping not to eke the sleeping girl. He slowly began to fall asleep.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 am

In the morning Blazes eyes fluttered open to greet the sunlight. She huffed and shielded her eyes from it. She noticed the window was open so she got up and shut it quietly. She looked back at the sleeping Ryo and smiled softly. She slowly climbed back into bed careful not to wake him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:36 am

Luckily it was the weekend so he didn't have to wake up early for work. Ryo was exhausted so when he felt the bed move he didn't bother to open his eyes. Ryo fell back asleep. He woke up about an hour later. He sat up slowly hoping not to wake Blaze. Ryo swung his legs over the side of his bed and yawned.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me