1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Eleanora raised her eyebrows at Kai’s suggestion that she be lowered down from the ship by a rope. “And how exactly is that going to work? There’s only two of us, you can’t lower me and also catch me at the same time. Although she didn’t like his plan, she didn’t see much alternative, but she decided to try to distract him for a little bit longer in case she could come up with something else. “Besides, we’re in the Captain’s cabin, alone, and no one is left on the ship to interrupt us,” she pointed out. “We could look to see if there’s any information that we didn’t find last time. Look.” She pointed to the bookshelf where the little black book had been before. “She took the book with her, that must mean it’s important.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Kai dropped his hand when she didn’t seem inclined to take it, and then gave a small shrug after she finished speaking. “I don’t see you with any ideas, and I mean to be fair I can lower you down gently to where you’ll be sitting in the sand. Or you know I can tie off the rope to where you’ll be hanging a bit off the ground, and then I can climb down the ladder and help you down from there.” He glanced over to the bookcase she pointed to, and muttered a curse under his breath. “That hasn’t exactly been on my mind, I’d almost forgot.” He moved to inspect the books, including the ones that had fallen off the shelf during the storm. “Huh, yeah, I guess it’s gone.” He turned his eyes back to Eleanora. “Unless someone else knows about the book, I guess that probably means the Captain is one of the crew somewhere on the island.” Kai wasn’t sure what to do with that information. He supposed he should have felt relief, but he wasn't sure what to make of it. Pushing the thoughts away, he moved towards the desk. He found the ledger, but the loose papers he found before were gone. “I’m not sure what else we’ll find, it looks like she took everything regarding this mystery with her.” He glanced around the room again as he said, “Unless there’s a safe or maybe a hidden compartment of some sort we could find.”
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Eleanora frowned. The Captain definitely seemed like the kind of person who would have secret hiding places for things, but she wasn’t sure they should go looking for them right now. “It might not be the best idea to go around knocking on things when I almost fell through the floor just by walking,” she said gesturing to her foot. She pushed herself up off the cot, half hopping over to the desk to avoid stepping on her injured foot, and began feeling around the edges for anything that might be hollow, but found nothing. “We can always just push her to tell us more, I did already tell her that we’d found things before.” Eleanora sighed, looking back at Kai. “Alright, let’s go do your brilliant idea to get me off the ship.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 am

Kai watched as she felt around the desk, and was disappointed when she seemed to come up with nothing. “I agree that getting off this ship is the first priority, but the asking the Captain for answers part I’m not so sure about. She might not like you trying to pry, and we don’t know how she’ll react. And I might remind you that she knows you found things . . . I think we should continue to keep it that way.” He was still worried about Captain Hall not taking things well if she found out that he was a part of this. He didn’t think he was in her good graces to begin with. “Not to mention if she thinks you are trying to stir up trouble she could easily make you a prisoner again.” Something of a smile crossed his lips as he said, “And I’ve began to like our routinely lessons so we don’t want that.” He nodded after hearing her last sentence. “Right, well, let’s get to it.”

((Sorry for no post yesterday! I got home much later than I thought, and had to go straight to sleep. Oh, and did you want to do a little skip to where they’re off the boat or did you wanna rp it?))
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Eleanora just scoffed as Kai expressed concern that the Captain would make her a prisoner again if she pried too much. “I’d like to see her try to take me captive again. There’s not much she could do to limit my already limited freedom when we’re aboard the ship. Besides, I’m of no use to her as long as we’re stuck on this island, so I might as well try to get as much out of her as I can, since it may determine whether I assist in any efforts to leave or not,” she replied. “And I’ll leave you out of it, if you’re really so scared about it.” She knew it wasn’t so simple as Kai just being afraid but she liked taunting him. She started making her way to the door so they could get off the ship but she lost her balance, falling into Kai as she did. She could feel her face flushing red with embarrassment at being so clumsy and un-princesslike. “Let’s just go.”

((either way is fine with me, whichever is easier for you!
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 pm

Kai scoffed, “Trust me those are words from someone who has never seen Captain Hall truly angry.” He made a show of looking like a shiver ran up his back, “She’s not one to cross. Only a fool wouldn’t be afraid.” He was trying to make light of the prospect of being thrown off of the crew. It occurred to him that the ship, and the crew he supposed, had become a sort of home for him these past several years. He didn’t know what he’d do. It was an odd thought, but it vanished as Eleanora fell into him. He made a move to try to steady her, “Easy there.” At the notice of her visibly turning red, a small grin played on his lips. “I know I’m charming and all that, but there’s no need for you to be throwing yourself at me.” He said teasingly, then gestured to the deck just beyond. “Now let’s get you off this ship before you twist the other ankle.”
    Kai moved to go fetch sturdy enough rope to hold her, which was easy enough to find scattered on the ship. He did a quick expectation of it, testing the integrity, before beginning to create a makeshift harness to wrap around Eleanora. He was quick with the knots, using familiar sailing knots he had fastened hundreds of times.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 pm

“I’ve never seen her angry, no, but she’s never seen me angry replied,” Eleanora replied as Kai began to tie the rope together, though she knew there was no real threat to her words. She was a princess with absolutely no life experience at all, and a rather small princess at that. But Eleanora wouldn’t let that keep her from trying to get information. She’d take being captive again if it meant she might get an idea of what exactly was going on. “And trust me, I am absolutely not trying to throw myself at you, as you say. You’re not at all my idea of charming. You’re about as opposite of a prince charming as you possibly could be,” she said, watching as his fingers worked on the string. “And if you drop me off this ship, I will have so many angry words for you.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Kai feigned a hurt expression, even went as far as clutching his chest as if he had been hit. “Oh such hurtful words, please spare my heart.” He said in response to her charming bit. He smiled as he finished with the knot, and then made a show of looking over the slight framed princess. “Well, the confidence has to be worth something.” He said half mockingly, even though he did find Eleanora’s spirit admirable at times. Kai moved closer to her, handing her an end of the rope, and telling her to stand into the loop that he was going to fasten around her. “Have some faith in me. You are hardly the heaviest thing I could be lowering, and it’s pretty similar to pulling up the sails and moving crates around. And I do all that daily, it’ll be quick and easy.” He winked, “So please spare me those so many angry words.”

(For the sake of time, and me being lazy/bad, we can do a skip to where she gets lowered. ^.^ )
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Eleanora frowned as Kai finished looping the rope around her, but she didn’t say anything as he claimed she was not the heaviest thing he had ever lifted. She rolled her eyes at his mocking but didn’t give in to his teasing. She felt nervous as they made their way to the deck of the ship, but, despite her better judgement, she found that she actually trusted Kai. That didn’t stop her from holding her breath until she was safely back on the sand of the beach. As she waited for Kai to make his way down, she decided to test her foot, stepping on it gently. She regretted it immediately, making a small cry of pain as pain spread through her foot and ankle. She went back to trying to balance on one foot, wobbling slightly since there wasn’t anything she could use to hold herself up.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:20 pm

As he anticipated, the princess wasn’t all that heavy. His muscles were a little sore from the strain of trying to combat the storm with the rest of crew last night, or at least he assumed was on the previous night. But Kai was able to ignore the dull burn in his arms, and was able to lower her down without incident.
    Kai turned to look over as he was climbing down the ladder when he heard a cry of pain from Eleanora. “You alright?” He called over as his feet hit the sand of the beach, and then was quick to move towards her. He offered her his arm once he was close enough. “We might be able to find a large enough branch or something you can use to walk with when we get into that tree line.” He said as he gestured to their right, where several hundred yards off stood a dense line of trees and underbrush that obscured anything that was beyond. “Until then you can use me as support.” He hoped they would find someone from the crew that would know more about what to do about her ankle, all he could was try to keep it from getting worse.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me