1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:29 pm

"Okay as long as you are sure." Matt said as he watched. When the movie was over, he yawned. "That was really good. I enjoyed that one a lot. What about you?" He asked her smiling. He hoped that she had liked it and at least at the beginning, really seemed to. He looked at the screen and turned the movie off. He then stretched. He was not sure what to do now but it was getting late so he wondered if they should go to bed,
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:42 pm

" Yea. It was really good. " Alexia said. She actually did enjoy the movie. It wasn't too bad. It was good which she would probably watch again. " I'm going to head to bed. " She said, before she stodded up. She needed the rest so her wounds could still heal. She amused he would to since he did look tired. The girl would probably be out like a light once she did lay on the bed.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:50 pm

"That is a good idea. I think I will go to bed as well. Goodnight Alexia." He said and stayed where he was on the couch since he planned to sleep there. He was tired and knew that he would fall asleep quickly as well. He watched her and waited for her to go upstairs before he laid down on the couch. He laid there and thought about everything about her and what he could do to save her when the time came.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Alexia smiled. " Good night. " She said. She then headed upstairs so she could get rest. She did need it. Once the girl layed down on the bed, she was pretty much out. Nothing would really wake her. Not even a sound of a car or that. Nope. She was pretty much asleep at this point. The girl would wake up tommrow morning.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 am

Matt soon fell asleep. He woke up the next morning and yawned before he went to the kitchen. He started to work on making her breakfast. He was making pancakes and bacon. He hoped she would like it. He was still not sure what she liked to eat. He finished it and put it on the table for her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:50 am

Alexia woke up when it was morning. She opened her eyes before letting out a yawn. She wasn't quite awake yet. Coffee would sure make the girl awake. Yawning again, she made her way downstairs. The smell of something made her smile. It had to be food. " Morning. " She said, as she entered the kitchen. It had to be food that she could smell. Ah, she couldn't wait to eat.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 am

"Good morning. Coffee is in the pot and food is on the table. Do you need anything else?" He asked her. He was sitting at the table when she walked in reading a book but had looked up at her when she came in. "I hope you like pancakes and bacon." He said smiling at her. "I was not totally sure what to make you to eat." He said looking at her. He set his book down on the table and stood and grabbed a mug since he had forgotten to sit one out for her and poured her a cup. "There is sugar on the counter and creamer in the fridge depending on how you take your coffee." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:32 am

Ah, coffee. Just what the girl needed. She smiled as she nodded. " Thanks. " She said. She didn't take any cream, or even sugar in her coffee. She drank it plain which a lot of people didn't like. " It's alright. I like pancakes and bacon. " She said. She had no problem eating the breakfast. It was foods she did like so that was good.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:31 am

"Alright good. I was worried that it might not be good. I don't know what you like very well." He said to her and shrugged. "I didn't even know if you liked coffee or tea so I am glad I picked that correctly." Matt said smiling at her. He walked over to the window and looked out. It was very foggy but it looked like an overall nice day outside. He was glad that it was.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 am

Alexia smiled as she looked over at him. " Thank you again. " She said. She appreciated that he had made breakfast for her. It wasn't every day she did get it mad for her when she was with her pack. She begin to eat, and then soon was finished. The girl was indeed hungry. " So what do you want to do today? " She asked. She was fine with anything. She didn't know if he even wanted to go for a walk due to the fact it was foggy outside.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you