1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 am

"I hope that you like it." He said smiling at her and then went and sat in a chair. He turned on the TV and flipped through the channels not finding anything interesting. He watched silently and then found a science show and turned it on. He watched it. He was not very interested in it but it was better than anything else that was on. He put his feet up as he watched. He glanced at her every once in a while.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 am

Alexia nodded as she kept on eating. Soon the girl was finished with it. She looked over at him when she noticed him glance at her once in awhile. She giggled before she smiled. She then looked away before pulling her hood up once again. " That was really good. " She said. The girl was now full, and probably wouldn't have sbjtbinh to eat. Unless she did get hungery. It was unlikely for her to do so.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 pm

"What is it?" He asked when she giggled. He was smiling at her. "I am glad that you enjoyed it. Is there anything you are interested in watching? I can't find anything... We could do something else if you would prefer as well." He said and shrugged. He was not sure. But he was really starting to like her and was happy when he was around her. He watched the show but it couldn't keep his interest.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Alexia smiled. " Ah, nothing. " She said, as she giggled again. He couldn't see the light red in her cheeks due to the fact her hood was keeping it hidden. She shurgged as she really didn't know what else to do. " We could watch a movie. " She suggested. It was something to do. She didn't mind what movie they watched.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:55 pm

"Okay if you say so." He said looking at her. He was not sure that he believed that. Something had to be up. "We can watch a movie. What kind of movies do you like?" He asked as he flipped the channel over to pay-per-view. He looked at the movies. He was really into any kind of movie but he was not a huge fan of romance but if she liked that, he would watch one with her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Alexia looked at him before she shrugged. She didn't much like romance either. " What about a horror movie? " She asked. Now, she enjoyed thoes. She did jump at times when a scary part did come up. Hopefully she wouldn't this time. She would certainly hold onto Matt if a scary pop part did come up. She didn't mind what horror movie they did watch. Any horror movie was fine with her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:30 pm

"Okay sounds great. I love horror movies." He said and turned one on after telling it to add the movie to his bill. He started to watch it. It had quite a few jump scares but he did not jump. He chuckled a little when they happened. He always found it funny how people who made movies thought just a few jump scares were enough to make a movie scary. He was glad that he had picked this one.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Alexia smiled as she looked at the T.V. She shifted on the couch so she could get into a comfortable position. She didn't know how long the movie was going to be, but didn't mind. It was a horror movie after all. As she continued to watch it, a scary part did come up. Over reacting, She leaned over on Matt. Noticing she was doing this, her face turned red before she quickly stopped leaning against him. " Sorry. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Matt looked over at her as soon as she started to lean on him. He did not mind though and did not think it was that big of a deal. He looked back at the T.V. before she spoke. "It's okay. I understand. It can be scary for a lot of people." He said to her. He went back to watching the movie. "If it is too scary for you, we can always pick a different one. There are a ton of movies to choose from." He said as he watched.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Alexia looked at him before she smiled. She was glad that he didn't mind. " It's alright. " She said. She still wanted to watch the movie. Just because she got scared a little bit didn't mean she didn't want to watch it. The girl loved horror movies. She wanted to finish this one as she had never seen it before. It looked quite interesting so far to her. At least the hood still covered the redness in her cheeks. She didn't want him to see her blushing over here.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you