1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

She laughed softly. "Good, I hate waking people up. Makes me feel like I've disturbed them from their best moments. I love sleep when I can get it." Blinking as her hypersensitive eyes finally adjusted to the light, she listened before mumbling, "Yeah, I'm doing alright. Just trying to focus a bit more..." She felt a bit hungry, but said nothing of it.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 06, 2013 8:02 am

Andrew smiled and nodded as he listened to her. "Its fine I normally wake up rather early." He said with a bit of a laugh. He then nodded aftet hearing what she said next as it seemed she was still half asleep as it was.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 06, 2013 9:13 am

Shayna chuckled softly. "As am I, but most people aren't," she mumbled, "they get grouchy with me if I wake them up at this hour." To hide her hunger, she opened the cabinets and got out a few candidates for breakfast. "Anything you want?" she asked cheerily, "I feel in a cooking mood." Smiling at him, she flushed a bit at the thought.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, "Well I used to sleep in late, but getting into the army at a rather young age changed that." He said as he watched her dig around in the cabinets. "I don't really care, I guess what ever you feel like cooking then." He said with a bit of laugh about how she said she felt in a cooking mood.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 pm

She laughed nervously, distracting herself by taking out some eggs and bacon to cook, as well as a few spices to make them taste better. She fried the bacon in an open pan and scrambled the eggs in another, adding the seasonings as she went. Anxious, she bit down on her tongue. "So," she said, obviously trrying to keep herself in control, "I was thinking we could take a trail ride. Nice way to get Dublin some exercise and to clear our heads."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 07, 2013 7:10 am

Andrew leaned on the counter as he watched her cook different things, before putting different things into what she was cooking. He then nodded after hearing what she had said, but then again he was not to sure about going into town but then again it's not like really matter. "Sounds fine with me." He said outloud as she was not looking so he figures he did not see him nod so he thought he should say it.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 am

She smiled nervously, nodding. "There are a lot of great trails in the forest. It's been a while, anyhow." She finished cooking the food and put it on a plate for Andrew. She handed it to him, smiling despite how hungry she was. "Take your time in eating," she said cheerfully, thouh she was a little jealous, to be honest. She was craving blood and he got to eat real food and taste it in a much more real way. But she wouldn't be spiteful over it, anyway.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, "Sounds like fun." He said guessing they where taking the horse, which would be intresting to see how he did out on the trail. The horse was young but seemed rather well fit, which was good if you thought about how he was raised at it seemed the guy who had raised him was just... "Thank you." He said as she handed him the plate getting his mind on something else, before he nodded hearing what she said last as he started to eat. But he did eat rather fast, more because he was used to doing so, it was nothing really new.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 am

She smiled softly, murmuring, "You finish up and put the dishes in the sink; I'll get Dublin all ready. He needs his own breakfast." With a little chuckle, she moved out of the kitchen and outside. She moved out to the barn and grabbed the feed bag, pouring a good serving into his feed trough and then freshening up his water. With a little grin, she grabbed a bridle from inside the tack room while he was eating. It felt good to have a horse.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Andrew nodded as he watched her leave the house, beofre he finished the rest of what he had been eating. He turned walking back over to the sink as he rinced the plate off, before cleaning it as there where not many dishes so it was easier to just clean it with the others and put them in the dish washer. He turned before he started it as he cleaned the dishes she had used to cook with. "Well thats done." He said with a sighed before he started out and back to the barn where she had gone too. "Need any help?" He asked after walking into the barn, wondering if there was anything she needed him to do.
The one who made you,
How sad.