1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Haden smiled and walked to the bed with Violet and laid down. A few moments later they would hear the sound of Liana crying.

Logan looked at Mia. "Oh yes, feed the animals and give them water." He said and went to start filling up water buckets .

Sarah nodded and smiled. "Yes I do." She said and went to turn his page. "And where did you get inspiration for this one?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Violet smiled as they laid on the bed before she heard the crying,"And Liana is awake." She said softly before giving Haden one more kiss before she sat up.

Mia smiled before she started getting an antibiotic ready for Sunburst.

Joe smiled at his winter scene of playful penguins,"Would you believe I was watching the nature channel and it was talking about penguins?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Haden smiled and gently laid her back down on the bed. "She probably just wants to be held." He said and went back to kissing her gently.

Logan went around the barn doing his job. "Babe, all you do is get the shovel and get everything off the ground and put it into the bucket at the far right of the stall, then you put down fresh hay."

Sarah giggled and rubbed his leg gently. "Knowing you I believe you were." She then rubbed his forearm.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:13 am

"Okay, but if she starts screaming or an angry cry, I'm getting her." Violet smiled as they kissed.

Brooke nodded a little before doing just that,"This smells..... so bad." She said.

Mia gave Sunburst his food before looking at Brooke,"Not really. It's probably just yojr heightened smell from being pregnant." She said.

Joe smiled at her before showing the next one of a mare and it's foal,"I did this one at the farm." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:38 am

Haden smiled and held her hands and went to roll them over when Liana let out a very loud scream. Haden sighed and got up off of her. "We can try later."

Liana just laid in her bed crying loudly as She had gotten her leg stuck in the bars.

Logan chuckled. "Well if you feel like your gonna be sick than don't do it anymore." He went to Mia. "So the main problem is hunger with my horses?"

Sarah smiled and watched him as he showed her pictures. "You are so creative." She told him and pressed a small kiss to his shoulder.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am

"Tonight." Violet smiled and gave him one last kiss before going to the master bedroom,"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" She asked softly before frowning,"Did you get your leg stuck?" She asked softly as she looked at it. Seeing that it was an easy fix, she carefully moved Liana's leg and foot before she was able to get it loose,"There we go, cutie. That's better." She said as she held her and rubbed her back.

Brooke nodded a bit,"Yeah, maybe I'll just lay the new hay on after you scoop the old stuff out." She said.

Mia nodded a little,"More or less. They're underfed and very dehydrated. I'll give each one a quick booster shot of antibiotics. I also wrote down a schedule for them to be fed for the next few days, and make sure to use the ingredients list I gave. Stick to it, and the horses should be back to normal in a few days." She replied.

Joe smiled at her,"I'm glad you think so." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 am

Haden frowned and came into the room too. "Do I need to call Brooke?" He asked and saw her leg was a little red. "Poor baby girl." He gently rubbed her leg.

Liana kept crying, but her cries started to stop as she looked at Haden.

Logan nodded. "Okay go sit down love." He told her and went to clean it. "So Mia, the reason they are like this is because Haden was supposed to be taking care of them, but Violet got hurt when their car was hit so he was so busy taking care of her that he forgot."

Sarah rested her head on on his shoulder. "Babe, you need to relax that shoulder." She's laughed.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 am

Violet shook her head when Liana quieted down,"No, she's alright now." She said softly.

Brooke smiled softly before she sat down.

Mia nodded a little as she listened to him,"As terrible as that is, it's still no excuse. Horses are a lot of responsibility, and you're actually lucky that they didn't get any worse. He could have asked another farmer to come by and take care of their needs." She said.

Joe chuckled a little,"Sorry, love." He said before lowering his shoulder.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 am

Haden smiled and took her little hand. "Hey there cute stuff." He said and started to make faces at her.

Liana looked at him and started to coo happily at him and started to kick her legs.

Logan nodded and smiled. "Well you have a good day Mia, see you when you come in a month." He said and looked at Brooke. "Can you please put fresh hay in this stall now?"

Sarah smiled and buried her face into his neck. "It's okay." She said and then started to play with his hair. "You need a haircut dear."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Violet giggled as she watched,"Is Uncle Haden funny, Liana?" She smiled.

Mia did her rounds before smiling with a nod to Logan,"See ya! Oh, and if any horses are better by the end of the week, give me a call and I'll come down!" She told him before moving to her truck.

Brooke smiled at him,"Alright, I will." She said before standing up and getting to work.

Joe smiled,"Do I need one bad enough before tonight?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me