1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:33 am

Blaze got up and walked back inside. She always seemed out her dads comfort when she was sad but he wasn’t here so she stumbled over to Ryos room and hugged him tightly while crying softly into his shoulder. She was a bit embarrassed but didn’t really care at this time. She needed comfort before she broke. She’d never beeen this scared before and she hated it so much.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:42 am

Ryo was surprised when Blaze cam in, he wondered what had happened. Ryo turned around a bit so he could wrap his arms around her, Blaze, what's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked, looking at the crying girl.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:07 am

“I’m just scared....” whimpered Blaze calming down a bit. “What if something happened to you or my family..” she said her breathing turning normally. “I don’t wanna loose you...” She said looking up at Ryo with tears in her eyes.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:47 am

Ryo used his numb to brush the tears off Blazes cheeks, ]b]”Nothings going to happen to you or to me or your family. I’ll make sure nothing else happens to you.”[/b] The last part came out even as a surprise to Ryo, he blushed faintly. Sure it was true he would do what he could to keep Blaze safe but he could t predict the future and he would never truly know what will happen to them.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:51 am

Blaze sighed sadly and got up. “I.... it’s... it’s better if I left.. it’ll keep you safe....” she said before walking out. She grabbed her hoodie and walked out briskly. She soon disappeared into darkness. It hurt her to much to say the word goodbye. She went to her normal thinking spot and sat there crying softly. She hadn’t cried this much in a while and it scared her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:05 am

Ryo stood up. ”W-wait..,” he said, but once again it was to late and Blaze had left. He sighed and plopped down on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling thinking of what to do.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:13 am

Blaze sighed sadly and watched the happy couples walk down the street hand in hand. She was so jealous of them and would do anything to be like them. She sighed and hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth on her heeels.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 am

Ryo sighed. He wished he knew why Blaze always left. Did he do something wrong or did he say something wrong. People aren’t kidding when they Say girls are confusing.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 am

Blaze got up and walked around the building and sighed. She grabbed some flowers and threw it at Ryos window before sitting back down and watching to see if he noticed.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 am

Ryo heard something at his window and looked over towards it and saw the flowers. He picked them up and looked around. He just barely saw Blaze when he stuck his head out the window, [b]”Blaze... can we talk.”[/b{ he asked, blushibg fiantly.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me