1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Eleanora followed behind Kai, listening absentmindedly to what he was saying about going back to the ship to get supplies. Her thoughts were more preoccupied with worries that she might never find a way to return home. Sure, they might not die on this island, but how would they be able to leave? She doubted there were enough supplies on the island to repair whatever damage the storm had caused to the ship. She did, however, return her attention to what Kai was saying about the ship tipping over. She stopped in her tracks. “It could tip over? Are you sure it’s safe to go back if it’s that unsteady?” she asked. Eleanora didn’t think Kai was stupid by any means, in fact he seemed rather smart, but this idea of returning to the ship didn’t seem to be the brightest choice.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:53 pm

The ship came into view, looking exactly as Kai left it. “No, I’m sure it’s fine. I mean, well, it could tip over. There’s nothing exactly keeping it in place, other than the sand it became lodged in when it made landfall.” He walked all the way around the hull as he did before, expecting it again where it had buried itself into the sand. “I did board it before, and nothing happened. Our weight can’t make that much of a difference, right?” He stopped at the base of the rope ladder that stil hung from the side, “If you’re scared I can go up alone.” He said, giving her a challenging smirk with terribly chapped lips. His gaze went up the ladder, “This is the best bet of getting drinkable water, who knows how long it will take us to find it otherwise. With the amount of salt water we both probably drank . . . I think a little risk might be worth it.” He let another small smile play on his dry lips when he looked back at her, “Besides who dies to something like a ship falling over right after they survived going unconscious and being thrown board. Luck is obviously on my side.”

Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Eleanora eyed the ship as they approached it, taking in the appearance and all the damage that it had taken during the storm and in running ashore. She had to admit it did look fairly sturdy still, but it still made her uneasy. It was barely recognizable to her as the same ship she had been trapped on for the last few weeks, with the sails hanging in ragged pieces. However at Kai’s taunt she could feel her face flush red in embarrassment. He still thought she was a dainty lady who was helpless. “I am not afraid,” she replied in annoyance. “I’m just not stupid. But if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll even go first.” She walked past him giving him a defiant look as she began climbing the rope ladder to the deck of the ship. When she reached the top she looked over the rail at him. “See?”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Kia let out a chuckle, that made his throat feel like it was being scraped, after she poked her head out over the railing and yelled down to him. He threw his arms out wide as he tilted his head back to look at her, “Impressive, you know for a Princess.” He called up to her, knowing it would probably tick her off. Better she be mad at him, than focus on their current predicament. Not at all because he found it humorous, he told himself. “Do try to be careful still.” He yelled up, then made quick and careful work of climbing up the ladder. He ignored the creaks he could hear the ship make, after all it was always creaking. Once aboard the ship, he let out a gruttal sigh seeing the deck again. “It’s a little sad, I’ll admit, seein’ it like this.” He shrugged, “But everything can be fixed. We’ve taken cannon hits that have done worse.” He said, trying to lighten his mood. “The water barrels are in the lower decks. There should be spare canteens and things somewhere in the crew quarters we can fill them up with. It might be risking moving the barrels themselves, they’re kinda heavy.” He turned towards Eleanora, pulling his eyes from the destroyed deck. “We can split up to gather other supples if you want, but remember watch out for scattered debries and watch your footing.”
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Eleanora made an indignant sound at his “Princess” comment. She’d be the first to admit that she wasn’t the most capable person, but it wasn’t really her fault. Besides it wasn’t like she was totally helpless, and she would make sure Kai knew that, if only so he would stop being obnoxious. It seemed to be a constant thing with him, even in their current state of disaster. She gave him an irritated look as he climbed up onto the deck but she didn’t interrupt him as he made a suggestion to look for other supplies on the ship. When he was finished she said, “We can split up, if you trust that I’m capable enough. You know, for a princess.” She hopes her tone was obviously sarcastic enough.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Kia cracked a smile at her sarcastic comment. “Oh, I’m sure you’ll manage. This will be a good learning experience for you.” He said, matching her tone. He made a mockery bow, “Then I shall be leaving you to your own devices. We shall meet back here your, um, holiness.” He said with a poorly crafted posh accent. He began walking towards the crew quarters in search of something to fill water with. “Oh, and be sure to yell if the ship starts tipping over!” He called over his shoulder.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Eleanora was too irritated to reply, so she said nothing and watched as Kai walked off, rolling her eyes at his back. Gods was he annoying. She turned away from where Kai was and instead headed down to the kitchen where she’d spent a good amount of time with Charlie. She figured there must be food left over there, or she hoped there would be anyway. She stood in the doorway, surveying the room in front of her. She was somewhat saddened to see the state of the small kitchen, she’d had some almost enjoyable times with Charlie, he was the only person aboard the ship who didn’t seem determined to get on her nerves. She carefully picked her way through the crates and barrels to see what she could find. Most of it was gone, she guessed Kai was right that there were others on the island somewhere, but she found a decent amount of fruits that she put in a sack. She was headed back up the stairs toward the deck to find Kai, when a weakened plank gave out underneath her foot and pinned her ankle in a gap in the wood. Eleanora let out a startled yelp, and then tried to pull her foot free, but between the wood pinning her foot and her pulling against it, she felt a pain shoot through her ankle and she winced in pain. She looked for something to dislodge the wood but there was nothing around her. After a moment of internal debate she grudgingly called, “Kai? I’m... a little stuck.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Kai was quick to adjust his footing to the now sloped flooring of the ship, as the entire vessel was leaned to its side. The crew quarters, as he expected, was in disarray. Even with the precautions the crew always did encase of rough waters, there was bits of a bolted down table littered about as it was probably uprooted and smashed into the sturdy support beams that helped hold the place together. He knew those support beams were the important part and he was grateful for that they still looked intact. But as he looked through the scattered belongs of the crew, he could only think how long it would take them to get everything in order again.
    Through the mess he was able to find two canteens, and a sizable empty flask. He also took the time to find a spare pair of boots, as walking barefoot on the hot sands of the beach was something he’d like to avoid if he could. On his way out he saw a small discarded dagger, which was more of a knife, and carefully shoved it into one of his boots.
    As he was leaving to make his way further below deck he heard Eleanora’s voice call his name, and he couldn’t help the brief sense of panic that flashed across him. He took long strides to reach the distance he heard her voice from, and was met with the sight of the princess with her foot lodged in the floorboard. “Are you alright?” He said, forcing away the previous panic he felt. He knelt down where her foot was in the wooden plank, “I thought you were joking about the whole capable thing.” He said with a little smile, trying to lighten the situation a bit. He surveyed how she was suck, “I’m going to try to pull the plank up, okay?” He reached to pull up where the wood had given away, trying not to move her foot in case she had broken something.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:09 am

Eleanora was very aware of how close Kai was to her as he knelt down to look at where her foot was lodged. He’d never been this close to her in the entire time she’d been on board the ship. No one in her life was ever typically this close to her, they all held her at an arm’s length because she was the princess. She hummed in annoyance at his comment about her capability. “This has nothing to do with whether or not I am capable, it has everything to do with your stupid ship,” she retorted. “Just, be careful. I tried to pull my foot out and I felt something crack, or something. I don’t know, it hurts.” She tensed in anticipated of potential pain when he lifted the board away.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:03 am

Kai let out a huff as he tried to pull the plank up. “I’m going to let the comment about the ship go, but only because of the situation you’re in.” He said, glancing over to look at her. “Crack?” He said after she finished talking, and he stopped trying to blindly pry the wood up. He couldn’t get a good look at her foot from how it was lodged, but that couldn’t have meant anything good. He bit into his cheek trying to think of a different method that wouldn’t risk moving her foot and causing further injury.
    He fetched the knife he had found from his boot, and started using the pointed end to try to uproot the nails that held the wooden planks in place. After sometime of trying different angles, and almost cutting himself a few times, he was able to free the long nails of all the surrounding planks from where she was stuck. “Stay still.” He asked her, thinking better on trying to brace her leg himself. He lifted the wooden planks up, more easily now that nothing held them in place. "Ah, there we go." He said triumphantly.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me