one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:39 pm

alexei raised a brow at her suggestion of a spontaneous day, but he slowly nodded anyways. "alright. just make sure you have everything, then. you never know when i'll do it." he spoke, rising to his feet as she had. moving into the kitchen, he washed his plate off and put it away before glancing to the back door, walking over and opening it so krasa could come back into the large house, squinting slightly as the morning sun hit his eyes.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Lillian shook her head, smiling. She would be ready of course. She had finished cleaning off the counter and washing the dishes. She looked around and then nodded in satisfaction. Lillian plopped onto the couch and stared at a TV.

||I was wondering if maybe we could TS like 2 weeks into the future and have them go on the vacation, and Alexei had done some digging and maybe invited a close friend of Lillian's as well as a close friend of his. I wouldn't mind roleplaying either of their friends. Just tossing some ideas because I have realllly bad writers block.||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:45 pm

|| that sounds good! did you want to play alexei's friend or lillian's? i can play the other c:

alexei had already packed his belongings, and hired a dog sitter for krasa as he knew his parents would be busy. moving to lillian's room, he knocked on the door before entering. seeing as it was early, he wasn't surprised she was still sleeping. walking over to the side of her bed, he bent down slightly, shaking her body a bit. "hey, wake up. we're going on vacation." he declared with a nod, moving some hair out of her face with a slight smile. he'd keep the whole friends thing a secret for now, thinking he could surprise her when they arrived at the airport in the bahamas.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm

LIllian rolled over and was met by Alexei. She smiled sleepily at the male and sat up to kiss his the tip of his nose before rolling out of bed. She walked over to her closet and pulled out two suitcases. She then walked to a bag sitting on top of her dresser. She brought it into the bathroom and came out in a cute off-the-shoulder romper. She had her hair pulled up into a cute messy bun, sunglasses on. "I am SO ready for this." She said with a laugh.
||I wouldn't mind being Alexei's friend?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:53 pm

|| alrighty lol, what did you want his name to be? and would lillian's friend be a girl or a guy?

alexei watched as lillian got up, taking a seat at the end of her bed and watching her grab the suitcases. as she emerged in a romper, he resisted a smile and rose to his feet, kissing her forehead before grabbing her suitcases. "come on, we're leaving for the airport, now." he spoke, having already loaded his stuff into the car. moving down the halls, he exited the front door and put lillian's suitcases in the trunk as well, closing it shortly after and opening the passenger door for the girl.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:56 pm

||Her friend could be a girl and Alexei's a guy? I was thinking his name would be Haven?||

Lillian smiled and slid into the car, taping her hands on her legs. She was over the moon. "You know, I didn't expect you to actually do this." She said with a laugh, shaking her head. She looked at the male with complete adoration. They had been taking things really slow, and she was liking it. They never had "The Talk" about what they were calling...whatever they were doing. She didn't really want a label. She liked feeling free, not weighed down by a man.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 pm

|| sounds good! i was thinking callie for lillian's?

alexei began to drive, glancing over to lillian, confusion crossing his face. "well, i wanted to." he murmured with a nod of his head, driving the distance to the airport and parking his car in the boarding area, close to the doors. "we have some time to figure out where the gate is." alexei spoke, crossing to lillian's door and opening it for her before moving to the trunk and unloading all of the bags and suitcases. managing to take them all at once, he began walking so lillian didn't have to carry anything. this vacation was for her to relax, and he intended for it to start now.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Lillian watched Alexei grab the bags and she sighed, knowing it wasn't worth the fight to try and help. She walked beside him, ready to help if he needed it. Lillian walked inside the building and smiled. "I've never been on a plane." She admitted with a laugh. "You probably think that's crazy." She said to Alexei. Lillian walked through security with no problems and sat just inside the security gate, waiting for Alexei. Lillian helped him with the bags once they came through. "We should grab a bite before the flight." She said to him, lightly nudging his arm.

||Sounds good to me!||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:08 pm

|| okay (:

alexei turned his head to lillian, before shaking it a bit. "no, it's actually fairly common. don't worry about it, you'll be fine." he assured her, just in case she was worried. once they got through security, and got the bags loaded and checked in for the flight, he looked to lillian and nodded. "good idea. do you see anywhere you would like to go?" he questioned, eyes roaming the area. he saw a dunkin donuts, what looked like a starbucks, and a few other places that he didn't recognize too well.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Lillian smiled. "Dunkin Donuts?" She asked. She led the man off into the small store and to herself a doughnut and a coffee. Lillian sat at a small table with her food and drink, smiling. "So, how long is the flight?" She asked Alexei. She brushed a few strands of hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear. Lillian didn't know what to expect. "I've heard planes are really uncomfortable. Are they? What if there's an emergency? What if someone is allergic to peanuts so they give us pretzels?" She rambled on, listing a few more unrealistic worries.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me