1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sat May 04, 2013 1:39 pm

the vampire shrugged awkwardly. It just doesn't taste... good anymor. Like it has no taste at all. I can't even remember back when I even could taste it." Slightly depressed she leaned into a bit more and myttered I don't know hy people think being a vampire is so great. It's worse than death."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 05, 2013 5:59 am

"Oh." Andrew said as he listened to her talk about how she felt about being a vampire. "Well that's one thing we can agree on why would anyone want to be a vampire." He said with a bit of a smirk. But then he did understand why some had wanted to be change, to keep from dieing. He guessed the will to live was stronger for them and they saw the humans loosing the war so the only way they saw to live was to turn.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 05, 2013 6:02 am

Shayna bit her lip, thoughtful. "I suppose so, yes," she murmured, still doubtful. She rather hated being a vampire, missing out on the mortality and the risks, since there was the factor of dying. The freedom, too. To eat whatever you wanted and to not be tied to having to feed off of living things. She rather despised it. She preferred being human over being immortal any day. Avoiding his gaze, she eventually closed her eyes, sighing.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 05, 2013 6:06 am

Andrew sighed not really knowing what to say now let alone before, before he watched her eyes closed which was fine with him. It was better then the last time she had fallen asleep on him that was sure, so he really did not mind anymore. Things seemed different now and he did not know if it was because he was starting to just give up or if it was something else.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 am

She eventually found herself dozing off and letting herself into the peaceful oblivion of sleep. She was thankful that he didn't mind, because she was too tired to go up to bed, and not really having enough motivation to move anyway. Sure, call her lazy, but it was true. She shifted a bit as she slept, but other than that she was utterly still and quiet. And yes, she looked dead, almost, that was how still she was.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun May 05, 2013 9:06 am

Andrew lay still as she fell alseep, before he slowly closed his eyes more just because there was nothing else to do as he really was not that tired. He did wondering what would happen though and what was going back on in the citys, with the few humans that where still free. The groups where far and few, but he wondered if there where still any free humans around or if it was over and there was no one left.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun May 05, 2013 9:28 am

Shayna woke as always very early in the morning, having slept about ten hours at the most. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Andrew, whom she was sleeping again. With a groggy smile, she rubbed her eyes and got up, careful not to disturb him. She was thankful he hadn't tried to move her while she slept. Putting the empty popcorn bowl in the kitchen, she yawned softly, stretching.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 06, 2013 3:54 am

Andrew blinked his eyes as he felt her move, slowly opening them to see she was alright gone. He sighed running his hand through his hair before he stood up slowly, looking around the room before heading into the kitchen. He had not really slept the night before so he was not really fully alseep when she had gotten up other wise he most likely would not known she had moved.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon May 06, 2013 6:51 am

As Andrew headed into the kitchen, she smiled sheepishly at him, still half-asleep. "I'm sorry," she mumbled groggily as she rubbed her eyes, "I didn't wake you up did I?" Guessing the answer was probably yes, she sat herself on the counter and resisted another yawn, though that promptly failed and she was forced to cover it lamely with her hand. "How's it going?" she whispered.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon May 06, 2013 7:15 am

Andrew shook his head after hearing what she said. "No I was pretty much already awake." He answered leaning on the counter a bit when he did. "Fine right now and you?" He said smiling lightly as it looked like she was trying to keep from yawning.
The one who made you,
How sad.