1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:18 am

Liana looked up at Brooke and started to whine at her to let her sleep.

Logan nodded. "Yes, I know she will be excited to see all of us." He said as he opens the door for Brooke.

Haden nodded and started to paint his side before he started to hum a song

Sarah nodded and grabbed her dress. "Though not like you could stop her anyways..."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:19 am

Brooke smiled softly at Liana,"I'm sorry, sweetie." She said quietly before laying Liana in her carseat before getting in the passenger seat,"That is true." She nodded.

Violet smiled as she heard Haden start to hum before she started humming along.

Joe nodded,"Yeah, you're right." He said before going to the front door of the house and opening it.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:32 am

Liana yawned and fell asleep again.

Logan smiled and started up the car before he started to drive. "Are you hungry? We can go get some lunch for everyone." He said and started to look around.

Haden smiled to himself and then stopped humming. "We need music." He said as he put some on.

Lucy smiled. "Ah tonight's the big night!" She grinned And then held up some food. "I made chicken nuggets and fries for you two."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Brooke nodded a little,”I suppose we could pick up some food before we get Cosmo.” She said.

Violet smiled in agreement,”Good idea.”

Joe smiled at his mother,”Thanks, Mom! You’re the best!” He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Liana looked around and started to cry for attention. She started to kick her little feet.

Logan smiled and thought for a moment. "Is there a certain fast food place you wanna go and get food?"

Haden put on the song I Don't Dance and started to paint again while he started to sing along. "You know that you are the first person I ever danced with."

Lucy nodded and smiled. "And I can help you two get ready." She beamed and smiled.

Ashly ran downstairs. "Hey Joe!" She came in and grabbed a chicken nugget from the plate. "So tomorrow I'm going to a party and I think I may have found a guy that I like!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:26 pm

"Um, how about KFC?" Brooke asked before she looked back at Liana and shock a toy with a little rattle in front of her.

Violet smiled as she listened to him, humming along as she painted.

Joe smiled at his mother before looking at his older sister,"Hey Ash. Wait a minute, what guy?" He asked her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Liana looked up at the rattle and started to giggle and tried to grab it. Logan nodded. "Yeah I'm good with that." He said and drive to KFC. "So do we want spicy or mild and do we want it strips or do we want it with bones?"

When they met in the middle Haden took her hand as they painted. "I love you so much." He told her and sighed. "If only we had found each other sooner."

Ashley smiled. "Oh it's one of Henry's guy friends that I'm finally old enough to date."

Sarah frowned. "Well we know how that will turn out...." She muttered under her breath.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Brooke smiled at Liana as she gently shook the rattle before she looked at Logan,"Get some spicy and some mild, and it doesn't matter if it is in strips or on the bone." She told him.

Violet smiled softly with a little blush,"What do you mean? As I recall, you found me back in kindergarten." She said.

"Which one of Henry's guy friends?" Joe asked a little worried.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 am

Logan nodded and pulled into KFC and started to order the food and ordered three large orders of fries for them to split.

Haden nodded and went closer to her. "Why could we not have found each other in PreK?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

Sarah went up to Joe's room to hang her dress up and heard Henry in his room with his friends.

Ashley giggled and blushed. "Its Jason!" She said and jumped up and down excitedly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 am

Brooke smiled as she listened him order before she took a deep breath,"It smells so good." She said.

"Did we even go to the same PreK?" Violet asked him as she painted.

Joe frowned,"Jason? You're joking, right?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me