1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Liz nuzzled into him but was mainly thinking about what Eron said, saying she was strong and she'd survive. She wondered what he would say if he could her now. Am I strong enough/ she asked quietly
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Takeshi looks at Lizzy and smiles a little while whispering: "Your the strongest person I know, I know your strong enough for anything and I will always be there to give you a helping hand, and be strong with you okay?" He gives her a soft kiss.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:31 am

Liz nodded slightly and curled up to him with a small smile. I'll try to be as strong as possible when you're around She smiled brighter before putting her head against his chest and eventually fell asleep, listening to his breathing and heartbeat
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:02 am

Takeshi smiles holding her while he said: "Don't worry with me around you can also be weak then I will be strong for you." He kissed her forehead then dozed off to sleep himself.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Liz woke up the next morning, instantly getting out of Takehsi's arms and running to the bathroom like she did most mornings. She let out a deep sigh because she knew that she'd promised to try to eat something but she really didn't think that she'd be able to. Liz glanced out of the room but stayed in the bathroom, unable to find a reason to move
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Takeshi felt the sudden movement and that woke him up, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look over at the bathroom before he hurried up and hurried over to Liz's side and placed his hand on her back saying: "You Okay?" He looks at her slightly worried even if he knew this was a natural thing.

(Sorry for the late reply! We have a power problem so it does leave us without wi-fi at times and so on... I deeply apologize!)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:29 am

Liz let out a deep sigh and nodded. Yeah, I'm fine... She mumbled, glancing at him with a small smile. You said to try to eat something today so can you start cooking? I'll be down in a minute She tilted her head. Liz was rather pale so she knew that she was probably going to be sick again, she just didn't want him to see

(Don't worry about it, you can't help it if you have a power problem :3)
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Takeshi nods and stood up then made his way out of the room and down the stairs, he then started something small being some egg and bacon along with some toast wanting to see if she could get those in. He hoped so since they did give energy and that was something she needs.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 am

Liz went downstairs after a while, looking at him cook then hugging him from behind. What are you cooking me? I smell bacon mainly she mumbled with a smile, putting her face into his back as he was warm and helped her to relax
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 am

Takeshi flips the bacon and smiles saying: "Some eggs, toast and bacon you don't need to eat everything but try and see which one makes you feel less sick." He turned his head and looks at her then back at the food.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me