1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Mon May 14, 2018 3:39 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"That's... one way of describing it." Wil's gaze focused on the floor, well aware that she was blushing, and somewhat annoyed because of it. It made her that much more aware of the effect Alex had on her. She didn't want to get invested in... this. Even if Alex didn't have a girlfriend anymore, she didn't seem to be interested in dating, and she especially wasn't interested in her. There wasn't anything she could do to change that.
Wil looked up from the floor, trying to meet Alex's gaze and keep a straight face. She couldn't tell what Alex was thinking, and part of her didn't want to know. All she could think about was all the ways that could've gone better.
Maybe it was a way to get rid of some tension, or because she was that embarrassed, or because she was that happy, but Wil started to laugh. "Oh, man." She held her head in her hands, trying to muffle her laughter. "Damn it!"

(If you disappear again I'll... do nothing. But I'll be sad so please don't xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu May 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex watched in silence as Wil began to chuckle, which soon turned into a full on laugh. Alex joined her, unable to keep it within herself. She held her stomach, hoping she wouldn't snort. Oh, that would make it so embarrassing. She could feel it. It was on the verge of happening, stuck somewhere in her throat. She willed it to stay inside, but she just couldn't. No matter how hard she tried, it just came out, causing Alex's face to turn extremely red.
She couldn't get her mind off of the kiss, though. It had been sweet, much better than she'd expected it to go. If anything, she'd expected Wil to do it and then leave, but she'd forgotten she was staying the night. Tonight would be fun, if they played games like the Nerf war all night. That would probably happen. Wil seemed just as much of a night owl as she did, which was relieving. "So, what do we do now?" Alex grinned, finally finding a pause in her words to speak.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu May 17, 2018 1:56 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil's laughter finally died down, giving her some time to regain her breath. "I don't know. What are some stereotypical things girls do together? Pillow fight and talk about guys?" The latter wasn't an opinion for her, but she still suggested it, albeit with a heavy dose of sarcasm to let her know there was no way she would talk about that. She recalled that Alex had a gay flag hanging on the wall in her bedroom, but she couldn't recall which flag it was. She had been more focused on all the Nerf guns rather than who Alex liked, and she didn't want to focus on it now. She didn't want to get jealous again, like she had for some reason when Alex mentioned dating. Stupid emotions.
"Got any video games?" she asked, trying to suggest something was actually interested in. It seemed like Alex had plenty of energy left, which was fine with her. She was a night owl. Well, she was an insomniac - but a night owl as well. She wouldn't mind staying up until the sun rose if the other teen wanted to.

(this is a really bad post I'm sorry)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu May 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex contemplated for a while. "Well I'm definitely not going to talk about boys. Boys are gross. And they smell." She grinned, continuing. "But I bet I could totally destroy you in Mario Kart. If you want to do it, it's the Wii version. I don't have it for my XBox quite yet." She dominated whoever she played against in Mario Kart. She knew all of the shortcuts, and all the little tricks you had to do with the powerups to win.
The two were still sitting on the couch. Neither of them had moved from the close position before. She didn't want to seem rude, so Alex wouldn't move first. She'd enjoyed the kiss, really, so she didn't want it to seem like she was rejecting Wil. She really liked this girl, she just didn't know how to show her. Maybe if she was just herself.... Yup. Mario Kart it was, if Wil agreed.

(that's alright xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu May 17, 2018 2:33 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil chuckled at Alex's statement about boys. "Agreed. Boys are gross." While she never had many friends, she had a few when she was younger, and they were mostly guys, which meant she knew just how gross they could be. She switched her attention to the game Alex suggested, pausing to think before answering. Of course, Mario Kart. The one game she hadn't played since she was seven. She already lost the Nerf war, might as well continue with the losing streak. "Mario Kart sounds good." She would've preferred Overwatch, but Alex didn't look like that type of person. She seemed like she would have a social life, unlike herself.
Maybe it was the small slight falter in Alex's expression, but Wil noticed just how close they were. She moved away from the other teen; not that she wanted to, but she was sure that Alex wanted her personal space. As much as Wil liked her, she didn't want to be creepy, although Alex probably thought she was a complete loser. She had made it clear she had no social life, much less romantic. "Sorry."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Alexandra Keen
"Oh, you're alright." Alex smiled slightly, the corner of her mouth twitching upwards. She blinked, getting up and moving into the downstairs living room. Crouching in front of the TV stand, she opened one of the glass cupboards underneath, pulling out the game and some remotes. She looks back at Wil. "Is the Wii version all right? My XBox broke, so I'm waiting for that to get fixed. And you can use a wheel if you want. In my experience, I've learned I can't drive without one." She waves the black wheel in the air as an offering for Wil. Just in case she wants it, she brings it back to the couch with her. She just couldn't seem to get her mind off the kiss.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil smiled, following Alex downstairs. She was cute when she smiled. As soon as Wil completed the thought, frustrating surged forward. Why did she have to deal with emotions, or at least, crushes? All they did was annoy her! She couldn't think straight, and that was beyond aggravating. What was she supposed to do besides be logical, feel? That was what weird and stupid people did. She sat on the sofa, glancing at the wheel in Alex's hand. "Nah, I'm good." She always preferred normal controllers, partially because she didn't like spending money on extra items. And... she had thrown a wheel at her friend's tv once - left a pretty big crack on the screen. "If I use the wheel, I'll end up throwing it across the room."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex set the wheel on the table beside her while the opening screen pops up. Soon enough, the Mario Kat theme song is playing throughout the room, possibly throughout the house, and Alex is pressing A. She goes through the settings, picking everything all the conditions they'd be racing in. She picks Daisy, because she's always raced as her. Since she was a little kid. She didn't know Wil's preference, so she hoped it wasn't the same character as she'd picked. "What cup do you wanna race?" She adds, looking over at Wil. She's unable to tear her eyes away from Wil after she looks at her, so she knows when it's time for the game to start that she'll be having a rough time. Knowing herself, she'll be shooting sideways glances at her the entire time.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:30 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil leaned back in the sofa as Alex booted up the game, humming along with the title music. She mindlessly looked over the apartment as Alex picked the settings, focusing back on the screen when it was time to pick a character. She held back a sneer at Alex's choice - Daisy, the most boring character of them all. She kept her mouth shut and choose Yoshi since he was her favorite character. She drew her brows together at Alex's question, staring at the selection. She didn't remember any of them, so it didn't actually matter, although that didn't make deciding easier. "I guess the Mushroom Cup." She looked at Alex to gauge her reaction, only to notice with a start that she must've looking at her the entire time. Feeling as if she was on the spot, Wil glanced at her clothes - no, they were fine; her hair couldn't have gotten messed up. So, why was Alex staring at her? She met the other teen's gaze, a questioning look in her eyes as if to ask what she was doing wrong.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 am

Alexandra Keen
Alex snickered at Wil's choice of cup. She was good at all of the races, but this cup held some of her best. She chose Mushroom Cup, noting that the first race was one of the most boring. Luigi Circuit. She loved Mario Kart, but some of the courses were just the worst. She saw Wil's look of confusion, and immediately felt her face getting hot. Turning back to the screen, she watched as the race began to start. At least the next course would be better.
The color in her face didn't change while the countdown to the race began, nor when the race itself started. She started quickly, already in the top five. She didn't pay any attention to what place Wil was in. Thinking about her would make Alex unable to concentrate on the race, which would result in Wil passing her and possibly winning the race. She couldn't have that.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes