1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:58 am

Sam shouted towards the two people who tried to steal him away before they left "no one except Akemi is aloud to take my blood and who ever want my blood they better think twice if they try an' take my blood" Sam puffed as the two disappeared and turned only to see akemi and sam was about to explain what happened when a human girl with two vampire bodyguards butted in to explain to akemi "someone tried to steal him away for an other vamp, we thought of saving him but" the girl sniggered and continued remembering the vampire funny reaction when he bit him "he bit the vampire on the hand of the vampire who had his hand over his mouth very very hard to escape and he dived for his gun......it was hilarious to see that vampires reaction!" one of the bodyguards started to slightly laugh at the thought and the other acted out the reaction trying to make the other loose control on his laughter.

scatty smiled putting the apples and a book in a picnic basket their fun time a the river and said "then you better put those trees on the shopping list you to get in that shop.....if they have them that is?"

kar slightly flinched with nearly every true word especially with the word "villainous" and then slightly whimpered at the words " You deserve to survive too. " kar secretly didn't agree with that and when crystal said her blood type and said "so that why that so many vampires were stalking you....your blood is one of the favourite blood types of my kind and it's very hard to find these days.." then slightly giving up and then seeing that the girl look rather nervous y the way that the she is not looking at him "I can't take any of your blood if you looking like that....I won't be comfortable and feel rather bad to do it...."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:21 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
she frowned, looking from sam to the odd people. '' alright....'' she spoke cautiously. ''come on same...we're leaving. now.''

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' alright. I think i know of a different shop we'll have to go to for the trees.''

-Crystal-17-female-human-
she huffed, turning to face him and holding out her arm. ''ugh, if you want it then just take it already before i change my mind.'' she spoke in an annoyed tone. Though she wasn't really annoyed, she was just trying to surpress her own feelings of fear. ''well? what's it going to be?''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:35 am

sam glared at the girl hating the fact she took his moment to shine and then he looked at akemi and nodded wondering if he is in trouble and he nodded without saying anything slowly backing up to go slightly judging the new comers.

Teddy sensed the awkwardness between themselves and then looking at her bodyguards realizing what they were doing and she snapped at them slapping them at the back of their heads "stop messing! save that behaviour for back at the camp! " then sighing looking back at sam and akemi and then pouted hearing that they were going "going so soon? did my bodyguards freak you guys out?"

scatty nodded and smirked some more and in a innocent voice" maybe we can buy apple trees to? for our garden?

kar looked at the bare arm and backed at crystal and asked guessing what the girl is feeling at the moment by looking at her eyes and sighing he took the bare arm hesitating some more and said purring softly trying to make the girl relax by stroking the top of her hand with his thumb as he held it "is it ok if I do it later? you seem a bit frightened at the moment and trying to cover it up with fake anger. if I do it now will you learn to trust me better and calm down?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:00 pm

]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human - "no, what's concerning is you smell human and have vampire bodyguards. That's not natural, not from what I know. For all I know you could've been the one trying to kidnap Sam. Now let us go." She began gently pulling Sam along.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' We'll see about it.. but I can't gaurentee we'll be able to afford anything. We don't exactly have post -apocolypse jobs. "

" that's fine...." she dropped her charade. " but... ya, I'm frightened, but not really of you as a person. It's just.. ive never been bitten before... that's the part that frightens me. Not you. Because in all honesty, who really likes being in pain. Having your blood taken seems Like it would be rather unpleasant. "'
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 am

teddy smirked taking that comment as a complement and admitted following them "I am human. and this guys know if they do something that is not told by me and that thing is bad they will be in big trouble so don't worry about them. they are real messers. " teddy smirked " nope everybody does that these days, separating vampires from there humans and also vice versa. we're not that that type of people....I could say where the good guys.....maybe could I say: the best kind of people who can back you up and team up with" then by clicking her fingers one of the body guards gave teddy a picture and teddy gave it to akmei and said walking backwards ahead of the two "these where the ones who tried to steal your boy from ya. if you don't believe me."

scatty sighed "ok...." then scatty smiled evilly and ran into her room and put her swimming gear on under her cloths and she ran back and asked "ready to go swimming?....I am!"

kar snorted softly " I used to be these hungry, I really doesn't bother me any more." kar nodded and letting the hand go "anyone can be frightened at something at first but once you experience it you become less scared of it. even a vampire, like myself can be frightened of something. and having some of your blood be taken by a vampire is not far from an ingestion or donating blood once you think about it. right?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 am

]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
She sighed, taking the picture. " alright. I'll keep that in mind, thanks, but I'd rather not let my guard down so soon. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" I suppose... Though it's already three. You might be able to get a few hours in, granted it doesn't rain. "

" ya.. I suppose your right about that... it makes me feel better. Your right when, in a sense, it's like donating blood.." she gave him a small but genuine smile. " well.. I've made a decision.... you seem like a good.. person.... so you can have my blood whenever your hungry, alright?"
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 am

Teddy shrugged "alright. I have no hard feelings " then an other vamphire came up with a trolley with no sides filled with boxes of blood bags and he stopped beside teddy said to her "I got the supplies Teddy. Ready? "Teddy nodded and said hopping onto a clear edge of the trolley and said to the two "Now I must be off. I let you get on with your day. I got my vamphires to feed and a shop to open. Bye til next time we bump into each other again! "Then Teddy looked at the vampire who controling the trolley "Mush! Tom! mush!" and the vamphire sighed and began to move away and teddy saluted friendly and said "til next time! " disappering out of sight and sam broke the silence "that was.......something....am I dreaming or something? "

Scatty stood there shocked for second and she yelped "where did the day gone! Did we do a time warp or something while we looked for food??"

Kar smiled softly proudly that he made her less frightened and the he nodded slowly "alright..but not all the time I can find other food too. I want you to live as long as possible. " but then remembering that there is a such thing that can make the nicest of all vampires go crazy for blood lust; the blood moon, he frowned clueless on to protect crystal when he is in that crazed sate. Kar shivered at the thought of his blood crazy sate "I need to find a good and strong and safe place to put you when an other blood moon comes"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:06 am

][center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
" good, so I'm not the only one who seen that? I thought the blood I had might've been contaminated somehow. " she then gave Sam a small smile and linked her. Arm with his as she began walking out of the building. " and hey.. um.. I think there's something you should know.. remember kar? Back before the apocolypse we would sometimes hang with him..."

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" it's the apocolypse scatty, anything is possible.

" I'm flattered you care about how long I love..
" she listened to him. " ya, blood moons are dangerous.. but aren't there other moons that can effect a vampire? ..." she paused. " tonight's a lunar eclipse.... does that effect anything?"/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 pm

sam snapped out his confusion once they were out of the building, glad he wasn't dreaming or human-napped back there and brain washed to believe this was normal and then sam nodded getting slightly curious "yeah i remember him....it seems he looks like a kind of guy that steal lunches if he knew my ex-bullies."

scatty stood there almost frozen with fear "sooooo...you tellling....me.....that....ghosts....COULD....BE....POSSIBLE!???!!!??? "then whimpering "we need to find any kind of a ghost buster! ASAP!"

kar shrugged then sighed a bit shameful "i want to make sure your kind does not become extinct....like the dinosaurs....from what i learned un-caring vampires kinda helped which that....i won't let that happen.." kar thought for a while and then shook his head "nope. not that i know of. it is only the blood moon. thank goodness! one moon to cause us pain is far enough."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:29 am

center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human - " my point is.. he.. was the one who turned me. I figured it would safer to tell you then let you find out on your own. It's safer this way. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" that's not what I meant scatty! Ugh...did you not hear my sarcasm about the time warp joke?"

-crystal
"Hmm.. alright. That gives us more time, thankfully. " that was all she said before going quiet for a few minutes. It had been so long sense she felt she could actually trust someone. The apocolypse broke not only families but friend groups as well. Most of the time. Making a decision she walked over to him, gingerly hugging him. " thank you. " she remained where she was, not looking like she planned on moving anytime soon.
"[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me