1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 am

She trotted up the porch steps and into the house, glancing over her shoulder at him and grinning energetically. With a little chuckle, she unzipped her riding boots and slid them off, rubbing her knees with a sigh and wishing the boots weren't so high. She wiggled her bare toes but did not put anything else on, as she did not want her sore feet to have to endure any more shoes for the meantime. She liked being barefoot. With a yawn, she grinned to herself gently.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 am

Andrew rolled his eyes again as he leaned up on the house watching as she slowly slipped off the boots, seeing as if she looked much happier without them on. "Alright now what?" He asked wondering what she was planning on doing next as she had done what she wanted to do before and that was to get her boots off. He could understand why she was wearing the high top show boots and not just paddock boot and he guessed that might be all she had.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Smiling gently at him, she murmured, "Now I am going to relax. Come join me if you'd like." With that, she entered the kitchen, grabbed a jar of corn kernels, and popped some popcorn. Pourinh it all into a large bowl, she sat on the couch, curling up so to allow space for Andrew. She smiled at him, beckoning him over before popping some popcorn in her mouth and letting her muscles untense. She yawned, relaxing with a little smile. "Thanks for going out there with me today," she said softly.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 am

Andrew nodded as he followed her into the kicken, leaning slightly on the bar as she popped the pop corn before following her into the living room. "It's fine, it was rahter fun to get away at least, it's been awhile since I was out in the city or just out in general." He then sat down next to her, wondering what she was going to do now, but it was nice to just sit down and rest and not have to worry for a bit or so he hoped.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am

As he sat beside her she put her head on his shoulder, smiling and offering him the bowl of popcorn. "Well I'm not going to run around much more, the horse is probably exhausted and frankly I love the peace of sitting and relaxing." With a little chuckle, she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a couple more pieces of popcorn from the bowl and lifting them to her mouth. She took a moment to chew silently before sighing pleasantly and opening her eyes.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Andrew smiled a bit when she laid on him before hearing what she said as he laughed slightly, "Well I guess thats good and it will give him time to settle in a bit too." He added as everything was knew to the horse and it might take him a bit to relax around everything. He took a bit of the popcorn when she moved it over to him, suprised how much he missed the taste of something like this. It had been awhile since he had really had anything like this, sweet or just for a snack it was nice.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 am

Shayna opened her eyes, chuckling softly. She could tell he hadn't had popcorn in a while, but she was more than happy to share with him. Smirking gently, she settled down, leaning into him, and sighed contentedly. "Yeah, it's best for him just to become acquainted with his new home," she mumbled softly, popping a few more pieces of the popcorn into her mouth rather delicately, though it was more because she was too lazy to be all goofy and show off for him like she usually attempted.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 am

Andrew nodded after listening to her, "Ya" He said not really knowing what else to say or do for that matter. His eyes close softly as he relaxed a bit and rather enjoyed himself for a bit. He really did not know what to do, but the popcorn was nice as he took a bt more popping it into his mouth.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 am

Shayna yawned softly, falling silent and smiling softly. She curled up, closing her eyes for a moment and slumping against the back of the couch. She brushed her curls out of her face, sighing contentedly. With a little grin, she opened one eye, watching him eating the popcorn. "Does it taste alright? I can never tell if the food I may is up to human standards, it all tastes the same to me."

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 am

{ Sorry I was gone, end of the year exams and a camo I had to go to. }

Andrew shrugged as he listened her, "Taste fine to me, but I guess I am the last person to ask. I have not really eaten popcorn in awhile." He said but it tasted find to him. "Wait so you can't taste any of this?" He asked as that was something new about vampires to him. He had always guessed they just did not eat human food, but then seeing her eat it, but then to find out it just had no taste to them.
The one who made you,
How sad.