1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:15 pm

MossBlossom

The lovely cat flinches at the claws across her cheek; but nods greatfully at her leader. Does another cat see what's happening? Before she can linger too long, with hope and worry, the fight comes to a brief and horrid end. LittleNose is DEAD. Grief clogs her throat, "no~" is whispered. She stares at DuskPelt with tears in her eyes, "H-how c-c-could you??" Sure. It's partly self defense. But, MURDER??? "Y-y-you k-killed him." She watches the cat she'd gone to bat for as he is shoved into the briar 'prison' soon followed by the kit abandoning loner.

"Y-yes F-frostS-star." Is murmured, her voice full of heartbreak. LittleNose and her were friends! And... she knows what its like to lose your mate, unfortunately. Moss glances at BeeStripe, who shakes her head - she doesn't want the kits. And the clawless warrior understands, unfortunately, why; leaf bare is coming. Prey would be hard to find... she's thinking of her own kits. Still! The CODE says -

Carefully the clawless warrior moves away from the kits, "F-fl-flurryWhisk-ker," she somehow pronounces, recognizing her pain, "i.. I'm s-so sorr-ry." She knows she can't leave the kits for long, but she ducks her head to the body of the former deputy, cleansing away the blood on his throat before turning back to her other, living, friend. "Im-m h-here for-r you." Then, the sweet, slightly timid cat, runs her tongue over the grieving she-cats' ears. Moss returns to the kits, taking them one by one into the warriors' den, into her own nest that's lined with feathers and fur and other soft things before curling around them. "L-LittleNose is s-so missed-d. W-why s-S-starclan-n?" Is questioned quietly.
----------->>>

FrogLeap

He nods his head to his leader, fairly certain that he will get away with his... mistakes. However, when FrostStar goes to her den he glares at his ex Apprentice before turning to FlurryWhisker, "I'm so sorry FlurryWhisker, i... Littlenose was a great cat. He will be sorely missed." Is soothed and comforted, placing his nose into her fur a minute before heading after their leader.

The cruel cat composes himself outside, at least mostly - he had no idea that his deputy, his friend would lose his life over the prank on that vile WindClan cat. FrogLeap clears his throat, "FrostStar?"

-------->>

WindClan

The WindClan cats stare suspiciously at the ThunderClan patrol; though the two clans are amicable they're far from friendly. FoxStar had just sent out a patrol for their ShadowClan border when a lone warrior had raced to camp to warn of the incoming group. Then, FoxStar goes to greet them, leaving her deputy in command. Someone had mentioned the need for milk thistle (which only grows on their territory) and it had been gathered and brought. The bright red leader stares at the patrol before nodding. "Alright, " says the leader. "Let's go."

•○•

FoxStar has her friend bring the milk thistle in - which MossBlossom accepts and chews according to what she is told. The WindClan leader waits in the middle of camp, sending two of her warriors to guard DuskPelt, and... await instruction. "Where is FrostStar?" Is asked, "please fetch her."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:47 pm

Kitefrost nods to the den. "In a moment. She is speaking to a warrior." He hides Littlenose's body until its time.

Froststar is about to speak, but hearing Foxstar arrive, she told Frogleap to stay in camp until she could talk.

She came out to look at the leader. "Honeylight, Kitefrost." She said, without taking her eyes off Foxstar. "Get Duskpelt."

Flurrywhisker looked at her clanmate as he walks away. She glanced, sobbing, at Moss when she came over. Her heart cracked, and shattered all together. She continued sobbing.

Duskpelt is roughly dragged out. He is stopped in front of Foxstar. He hangs his head, regret coursing through him. He saw Moss, the only one who'd stood up for him, look betrayed. *I can't believe she thinks I wanted to do that.* he snapped back to the situation, staring at Foxstar. He dropped his gaze to his paws.

WindClans:

Featherwind stepped forward. "How dare you take Duskpelt hostage? What do you scummy cats want??"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:10 am

MossBlossom

The kits are sleeping and warm in her nest, safe and clean; she's out in the clearing, watching the windclan cats with sad - scared - green eyes. Would they kill DuskPelt? Surely they wouldn't. Right? ThunderClan has CHANGED since they started convoluting with ShadowClan, but not that much. "D-duskPelt he.. w-would have been f-free to go, but th-there w-w-was an accident. " FrogLeap glares at the clawless cat and she cringes without meaning to.

FoxStar takes a look at her, and then speaks, "ill handle this, FeatherWind." Says the leader of WindClan before turning her piercing gaze at FrostStar. "What... sort... of accident? Did my warrior pass the border or...?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:58 am

Froststar held her gaze. "My warriors caught your slinking around like a weasel. They had just caught a squirrel when he came up, holding that very squirrel! We brought him here to question him, and he fought and killed my deputy!!" Enraged hisses came from ThunderClan. "Call that self defense and ill feed you to the wolves!" Fury sparked her gaze.

Kitefrost reveals Littlenose's torn, bleeding body.

Flurrywhisker was in a fury right now. "If you banish him, I'll chase him to make sure he dies a horrific death.." She muttered so only herself could hear.

Featherwind stared blankly.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:25 am

MossBlossom

She touches her friends' shoulder, trying to offer comfort that she doesn't have for herself. Those green eyes are fixated on the TWO squirrels that had been brought back - one grey, one brown. FrogLeap sniffs his annoyance and stares hostilely at the WindClan cats; "though your murdering warrior is correct, there are two squirrels." Is said - and Moss is so glad, relieved, that she doesn't have to say it. "He wasn't on our side of the border when we found him, but.... "

The WindClan leader regards the other with appraising eyes, "I am sorry that your deputy has been lost." She responds slowly, "he certainly will be missed, Littlenose was a very good cat." FoxStar blinks, "however, I'd like to speak with DuskPelt before I make any decisions, do you have a place where we can speak privately?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:32 am

Froststar showed them one.

Duskpelt followed her.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:29 am

FoxStar

She is aware of the kits inside the warriors den as she enters it, aware of MossBlossom (not her name, just that she stutters) hovering anxiously outside. "They mean to kill you, " is said so quietly that her voice doesn't travel to the ThunderClan cats. "Tell me what happened, DuskPelt? Your side and spare me nothing. "

She'd always trusted the warrior, if he says he didn't do anything, then he didn't do it. The WindClan leader is sitting, tail around her feet, head tilted as she listens, "and, why is the traitor Adder here?" Is questioned about the loner who'd been banished from WindClan on the journey to the lake, the same she-cat who'd abandoned her kits under the thistle-bush (not that FoxStar knows about the circumstances around her appearance but because this so-called Adder (as in Death-Adder) had been imprisoned with her warrior.

------->>

Adder

She's in the briar prison, angular amber eyes watching the going-ons' of the ThunderClan and WindClan. Uncaring, and unrepentant, she glares at FrostStar. "Aren't you going to let me go?" Is snapped, "I was passing through. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:18 am

Duskpelt looks at his leader. "That's the kits mother. ThunderClan said she abandoned them. " he said about Adder. Then he began his story. "I.." he sighs. "I was hunting in out territory, and they saw me holding a squirrel. " He twitched his ears indignantly. "They called me over to the border, and accused me of stealing their prey. Because our squirrels were both gray. I told them I didn't touch their stupid squirrel, and they kept on accusing me. And telling me I was too close to the border. I rolled my eyes at that, and even when I explained there are plenty of gray squirrels in the forest and moor, they accused me again. By then I was getting desperate, because they simply didn't understand. I said I didn't touch it, and they said they taking me to Froststar. I rolled my eyes but said okay. Just then this she cat moss bursts through the bushes, holding a kit. She sees them dragging me, and.." He paused, confusion lighting his eyes. "She said she'd heard good things, and not to hurt me. She believed me. So then the others see the kits, rush over, and Littlenose runs back to pin me. By then the she cat with kits said she couldn't the mother, and was hoping to adopt them. Another she cat pointed out they havn't a nursing queen" He looked angry. "I suggested WindClan could take them, since Lilyhop and Oliveheart are nursing. But Littlenose pressed my face harder to the ground and scratched my ear. He said, I quote: Shut up, dungface, I'm not giving kits to WindClan. " He showed her his ear back. It had a massive still bleeding scratch. He resumed. "So then he sends two cats off with the kit and the other she cat, and him and Snowberry brought me here by my tail. Not like I wouldn't have padded, they just wanted to be fox hearts. So I arrive and Littlenose goes and starts telling the story, making me sound like an indignant mouse heart who can't tell a border apart from a boulder. So then I'm getting mad...so I snapped that I didn't take it, and I wasn't going to take blame for incompetent warriors who can't bury freshkill. So then I'm getting back to control, until Froststar says, so why is my warrior's story different. I said because their Liars.
Littlenose insisted I had stolen it, apparently he had lied earlier, because the others carried in the mouse. it was brown. I pointed it out and he said, Aha! So you Were spying! So then he accused me of of catching a different one to cover up stealing the squirrel. I was pretty furious at this time", he admitted. "I told him that was dung brained. I said why would I waste my time stealing their filthy prey when I could catch my own in my territory." His fur stood up in reliving the fury. "Littlenose sneered at me, and then said...he said, Because windclan is fat, lazy, and ill mannered. I...I was furious when he said that about my clan so i...I leaped at him, bowling him over. We fought for a minute...and then..he was on the ground, fury pulsing from me and...I killed Littlenose. " He looked up at her. "I'm so sorry Foxstar...i...I understand if I'm banished. I should never have lost my temper enough to kill...Then..I was dragged to the den, and you showed up." His heart quivered as he finished the story. Duskpelt waited for his leader to send him away, head bowed.

Froststar ignored Adder, turning to her warriors. "Dizzytail and Harkheron, guard her." and went up to where Frogleap was waiting. "So. I assume you had a reason for wounding your clanmate, Frogleap? A reason why you think she should have left the kits there?" Her eyes were cold as her name.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:09 am

FrogLeap

"Our so-called Clanmate doesn't deserve to be apart of the Clan, FrostStar, " is stated urgently, and ernestly.
"She can't help us in any way, she rarely goes out to hunt or to patrol, she can't fight without claws and any kits she'd raise would be lazy like her, she says its because her paws hurt. " Is stated indignantly. "Ever since she left she took an out-of-clan mate all those moons ago, and when he died she came back to the clan: I've heard her tell FlurryWhisker everything. " Says the cruel warrior, carefully calculated scorn dripping from his voice. "Besides, MossBlossom is siding with that WindClan murderer! She argued with LittleNose,at the border, before he brought the thief, DuskPelt here. Wheres her clan loyalty? And when she got here she stated that the death of our deputy was an accident! " His tail tip twitches in agitation, "I don't think she should have left the kits there,of course not, I just don't think SHE should raise them. " a pause, "but like that WindClan cat said, we have no nursing queens and Bee____ isn't ready to produce milk... she doesn't want to nurse them either for fear of losing her own kits." His voice grows sad, dark eyes are pool's of grief, "she's betraying the clan, FrostStar, I was trying to correct my former apprentice. Nothing more."

---->>

Adder

The she-cat scowls and curses at the back of FrostStar; "you have no right to keep me here badger-breath!" How can she escape??

---->>

FoxStar

"These are Adders' kits? Hmm.." A ear flicks as she listens to his side of the story; eyes narrow at the injury.

"You really did kill him... and as she said when I arrived, it was an accident, this entire thing was a misunderstanding... " the words are solomn. Oh StarClan, what do i do? Once, FrostStar and herself were friends. Once, theyd trusted in eachother. Trusted their words to eachother above all else, but grief and rage certainly can change things.

Yellow eyes look at the nests all around, carefully set out, they linger on the kits. "I will... try... to get FrostStar to see that it was an accident. But... you must be prepared, young warrior, she cant make me exhile you.. but its probably for the best that i do, for the rest of WindClan... "

She frowns, "there is a loner, not far from the clan territories, the cat looks like StarClan. Goes by the name Fallen. You MUST go find the ghost, they'll know what to do... hes... trustworthy, despite his ... differences and his past. " She rises from sitting, licks across DuskPelts' ears, cleaning the wound. "I mean it, don't forget, trust Fallen. " She pads past him, pausing only to look at the kits, and then says to DuskPelt, "you must thank this Moss, for standing up for you. Not many cats would... risk their own necks for someone who isn't in their clan, DuskPelt. " Then, She's exited the warriors' den.

----->>

(I'd like to have Moss be exhiled with DuskPelt, please)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:29 am

Duskpelt nodded quietly. He felt like sobbing, but he had to wait. Maybe he could stay. He went over to Moss. "Thank..thank you for..standing up for me..Moss.." with that, he pads quietly away, tail down.

Froststar listened carefully. "True, Frogleap, but even if she has, you never have givin her room to. And sure, she did, but I am glad my Warrior didn't want unreasonable insults. I know, she has no claws. Does this mean we should abandon her? And should we abandon
Noclaw too? (She was speaking of the elder.) Having no claws is not something cats can help. And yes, you might have been her mentor. And she was disloyal I going to that tom. Even then though, it is not Your place to wound your clanmate, understand? Next time, bring the matter to me. If it's even worth caring for." Froststar said sharply. "I do not want to make my clan turn on those who are weak." She finished.

(How?)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me