Lion Island rp 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lion Island rp 1x1

Postby Alpha* » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:33 am

Fallen

The lion cub is briefly in the air, and then he has Whitefur across the ink dark pads of one paw; blue eyes blink as he sees - again - just how small the cub is. (Granted, he's massive but still!) A slow smile spreads across his muzzle, "that was a good jump," is rumbled encouragingly, setting the cub he thinks of as his down on the stump. "Do you want to try again?"

--->

Omen / Prophecy

His face is scrunched as he thinks over the conversation; "StoneClaw stole her." Is said quietly, "because I wasn't supposed to be around." He isn't sure why he'd been told that by the now deceased male lion, but it is constantly running through his head. Then she's moving and he's tense, unsure. "A-are you going to ch-change her name?" Is asked shyly, otherwise still.

--->

Talisman

The piebald male finishes counting and starts looking around- careful to not scent around, or stare too hard at the ground for paw prints. Tall casts one last glance over at his mate, flicks his ear and then heads off. *found you!* is mentally called to BlazeFeather, nudging her tree with one paw.

---->

BloodMoon

Golden eyes stare at her new mate, wondering what he sees in her. "Let's go then, wasting daylight. " Is teased before she starts walking towards the trees.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:31 pm

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Talisman and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female purrs. She stays crouched down upon the tree, but maybe it isn't the best cover. The trees out here don't grow leaves like other trees...They're much like leaves of the Savannah, of which there are birds that nest. She sighs as he finds her. "No fair...you weren't watching where we went, were you?" she asks, to be sure.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred quietly. She didn't really know what else to say. This was their conversation to have, now. Thus, she nuzzled the small white cub against her, then moved a bit so Ice heart can get closer if wanted.

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and stayed in the bushes. He purred as he huddled down there. Bushes were much better cover than those trees, he thought. He huffed when he heard Blazefeather questioning his father...because of course Tal wouldn't have cheated...

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male purrs and smiles a feline smile. He nods and says "Okay, okay...lets go," and waits for her to walk. She knows where she's going, the best places to hunt, after all. If that's what they're doing, if they're still going to hunt, and so he follows her.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness smiled as she looked down at the cub again. "I think Prophecy is a great name, so I'll keep it if you let me. I'm assuming StoneClaw is your father. I'm sorry you ever had to go through dealing with him..." she mutters. She then purrs and picks up Prophecy gently. She settles her between her bigger paws, and lies down here. She seems perfectly content to stay here by Flower and Omen, for now. The cub will have to be shown to Fallen and White at some point.

Whitefur- m- 1 month- cub- Iceheart, Prophecy- no power- Tags: Fallenstar

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub purrs at the praise that it seems to be. He nods and dips his head a moment, then raises it back up. He says "Of course I want to try again!" seeming the one to not be dissuaded.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:25 am

Talisman

He shakes his head with a smile to answer, rather than projecting his mental voice. Then, he backs away from the tree to continue searching for his son. *fee fi for fum,* is remembered, he'd once heard another lioness play with her cubs with the words. Certainly not his own mother ! He goes to the next place he'd think a cub would hide - a pile of rocks - but when Flight isn't there he does look around. Is that-? There's a few steps before he touches the young males' shoulder. "I found you. "

----->>

FallenStar

He nods almost solomnly before leaping onto another stump, lashing his long tail for balance. The dark almost-king turns and peers at Whitefur (who is actually grey, so he doesn't know WHY he's named grey!) Fallen chuffs joyfully and waits for the cub to attempt a jump/ landing.

---->>

Omen / Prophecy

"S-she didn't have a name before?" Is asked earnestly, his green eyes wide. Would this mother lion actually keep the name?
But then she's apologizing and he looks up at her in shock, listening. "He was mean." Is said softly, almost like she's going to be mad.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:06 pm

Lol, Whitefur is white with gray ears, if Fallen is questioning why his name is Whitefur)

Blazefeather- f- 1 y- adolescent and hunter- crush: Omenpaw, since he's only like six or seven months younger- too young for mate- too young yet for cubs- Brownpelt x Nightwind- flame power- Tags: Talisman and Flightpaw

The pretty and slender, still smallish female sighs and shakes her head. "Okay," she says, and wanders back to where they'd started. She sits there and waits as he then goes to find his son. She looks to the lionesses and cubs, then back to Tal and Flight.

SunFlower- f- 4 years- mother and hunter- crush: nope- mate: Talisman- cubs: Flight and will adopt Omen- Sunfall x Flowerfur- plant growth power (only sunflowers and tulips)- Tags: Omenpaw and Prophecy, Iceheart

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred quietly. -wb-

Flightpaw/Flight- m- one month- cub- crush: maybe Prophecy- way too young for mate- way too young for cubs- (Talisman x SunFlower, Omen will be adopted brother- wings and growing white flowers- Tags: Talisman, Blazefeather

The lighter colored cub kept his wings folded, and stayed in the bushes. He almost yelped or yowled when a muzzle touched him. He looks up and sees his dad, sighing and jumping from the bushes. "You found Blaze first, so...does she have to seek next?"

Brownleaf- m- 6 y- King- Saffirer x Starshine: BlueShine, BlueStar, Shining- crush: nope- mate: Blood Moon- wants cubs if it's at all possible, or even if he has to adopt them that would be fine- Tanuki shift- Tags: Blood Moon

The larger brown male purrs and smiles a feline smile. He nods and says "Okay, okay...lets go," and waits for her to walk. She knows where she's going, the best places to hunt, after all. If that's what they're doing, if they're still going to hunt, and so he follows her.

Iceheart- f- 4 y- broodmother and guard- Icicle x Stormheart: Icestorm and Heart, twin brother Stormy- crush: nup- mate/SO: FallenStar- cub Whitefur and Prophecy (was stolen from her), wants more with Fallen if he wants- icicle creation- Tags: Omen, Prophecy, SunFlower

The white lioness smiled as she looked down at the cub again. "I was going to name her, but then she got taken...I was going to sleep on it and name her the next day. I never got the chance to do that, because of...your father... It's....it's not your fault he was like that though," she assured. She then nods and licks his head, trying to be comforting. "You won't have to worry about that anymore," she says to him. She nuzzles him a bit, then smiles at SunFlower and Prophecy.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub laughs a delightful little sound as he watches. He then crouches and goes to jump once more. He manages this one, just barely, but his foot slips so he jumps, moves his paws a bit, scrambling up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:03 pm

Fallen

He watches the cub carefully, "that was excellent!" The melanistic lion purrs, "you're doing a great job."

---

Omen / Prophecy

He blinks, "y-you really like the name?" Is asked with a bit of pardonable pride, then she's licking him and he melts. "Thank you, " is murmured.

--

BloodMoon

Truth is she wants to be alone with her new mate; alone before any lion or lioness or adolescent or cub knows she's the new pride queen. Alone to be courted. Moon nudges him playfully and then takes three bounds away, "chase me!"

--

Talisman

The lion nods, *yes,* a brief pause, *or I can seek again, I don't mind. * the guard replies kindly.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm

The pretty and slender, still smallish female nods at them both. "I...can seek next," she says as she looks at them.

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female purred quietly. -wb-

The lighter colored cub nods as he looks between the two of them. "If you don't mind," is said to Blaze.

The larger brown male purrs and paws at her a bit. His paws are big, so big, as most male lions would have, bigger than hers. Shaking the thought away, he laughs a little. He then rushes after her, gaining on her after a bit of this running.

The white lioness smiled as she looked down at the cub. She continues to lick him, throwing in a couple nuzzles as well. She purrs as she looks down at him, and says "Of course I like it. You're...okay with me having her back, then?" she asks.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub giggles and nods at the much bigger male. "Thank you," he says to the bigger male lion. He then asks "Are we...do we keep going?" and tilted his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:57 am

Talisman

He silently chuckles, a smile on his piebald marked face; *Alright then.* the guard nods and waits for her to turn away so he can disappear. He is strangely bad at disappearing, but not at hiding. When BlazeFeather does turn the adult male tags his son with his tail and then heads off. He ends up hidden beside the kings' den.

---

FallenStar

There's a simple nod, "if you would like, we can." The healer doesn't have much else to do; not with summer growing closer and herbs stored away. The melanistic lion grins toothilly and then poses himself to leap again, one blue eye on the cub he cares for.

---

Omen / Prophecy

She's his cub though! His! But... hers... too? It's so confusing. "I... I guess so." The chocolate pelted male slowly answers, pushing away at the deeply territorial sensation he feels. Pushing down the instinct of ownership that he doesn't understand. "She was... she was yours first." He doesn't have a claim to her, not really.

Instead he tries to focus on the sensations of being cared for, wanted, loved. The purring, the nuzzles, the kisses. It's foreign but not unwelcome. "S-sunflower?"

--

Prophecy / Omen

The white she-cub recognizes the scent of her mother even after the nearly a moon apart, after such a short acquaintanceship. Being moved from one spot to another isn't a problem. "Mew," sounds out and the tiny albino lioness cub opens her eyes - unaware that their red hue is off-putting. There's a gurgle sound like laughter, and she bats at Omens' tail tip.

---
BloodMoon

The newmade queen hums, "I... know.." she speaks when she's caught up with, "its tradition for the queen to have wings, " she blushes, "but... since I breathe under water... I think.. it would be too weird."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:39 pm

The pretty and slender, still smallish female looks at him a moment. She then turns away so he and his cub can go hide. She yawns a bit but shakes her head, because she's a big girl and she isn't tired. She is still considered a cub at one year old...but she has to be a big girl. She counts and counts and gives them time. She then calls "Ready or not! Here I come!" and is unaware she even sounds a bit tired now. She sees Flight's tail tip disappearing behind a tree..shaking her head and going the other way.

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female watched the two of them. She licked at Prophecy a bit. However, then she stopped and turned her eyes to the other mother. This was Ice's cub, after all, it was her turn to get to groom her. She pushed the cub with her nose a bit, gentle. She moved her a bit more towards her mom. Prophecy seemed to be done eating now anyway, as it were. As Omen spoke her name, she looked to him and asked "Yes, what is it dear?"

The lighter colored cub watched the slightly older female. Well, she was like eleven months older than him. He watched as she turned away, then his dad was nudging him. He tilted his head as he looked at his dad, then trotted off. He went behind a tree, unaware Blaze had seen his tail tip...He crouched there a bit, then wondered if he could hide with his dad. He ran over to the sleeping areas instead. He hid behind one of them, not the King's one but one close by.

The larger brown male tilted his head at her. "I'm sure it wouldn't be too weird if you also got wings and not just being unable to breathe underwater. It wouldn't be any weirder than a bird breathing underwater. I honestly think a bird that could breathe underwater would be cool."

(Lol, that's a duck...they can't stay under but I think they do put their heads under the water)

The white lioness nodded as she looked at him. He didn't seem very sure...so she hoped he wouldn't be mad at her. She thought of his father a moment...but she couldn't think like that, he wasn't his father. He hadn't stolen the cub as his father had, he'd found her. He'd saved her and cared for. She purred and licked him again, then turned to Prophecy. She laid down now, and began to lick at her. She groomed her while also letting her play with Omen's tail, as Omen spoke to Sunflower.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub nodded at him, saying "I'm getting a bit tired...I want to try one more, though." He stepped up and forward, crouching and getting ready with him then leaping across again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:02 pm

Fallen

The he-cub is young, yet, and being tired is normal. "One more then," is agreed slowly, "then we can have a rest." Perhaps, he doesn't say, a nap too. That melanistic lion rumbles an encouraging sound and watches Whitefur, "its a very good thing to know your limits."

---

(Ducks even swim under the water!)

BloodMoon

Her eyes flick to her new mates' face, anxiety in them, "if... if you think it's better. " of course it would be better for their future cubs -- her cheeks flush hotly, "Would you teach me to fly?"

---

Talisman

He can hear the adolescents' tiredness in her voice. Maybe they'd sleep a while after this round? The piebald guard grins at that, then he is focused on crouching to be as small as he can make himself. Would he be found first??

Whiskers tremble as he silently pretends to humm; he can hear her pawsteps -

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:29 am

[XD cool. Also, don't worry Talisman, you won't be found first since you already seeked first.
Omen?]

The pretty and slender, still smallish female walks towards the sleeping area. She twitches her ears and flicks her tail. Her nose moves a bit as she finds both their scents. Shaking her head, she decides to go get Flightpaw first. She tried to give him time because she's seen him at the tree. However, now he's over here, so she might as well. She walks around and finds him, saying "Found you." She then goes along until she finds Talisman, saying "Found you," and purring a bit.

The brown muzzled, eared, tail haired and pawed female watched the two of them. She licked at Prophecy a bit. However, then she stopped and turned her eyes to the other mother. This was Ice's cub, after all, it was her turn to get to groom her. She pushed the cub with her nose a bit, gentle. She moved her a bit more towards her mom. Prophecy seemed to be done eating now anyway, as it were. As Omen spoke her name, she looked to him and asked "Yes, what is it dear?"

The lighter colored cub sighed as he was found. "No fair..." he muttered, becoming a bit whiny, which showed he may be getting tired too. He shook his head a couple times. Ears back, he watched her continue along towards his dad. Tail flicking, lashing more like, he stepped out. He then waited for her and Talisman.

The larger brown male nodded at her. "Of course I can teach you to fly," he said with a small rumble of like laughter. He then purred, rubbing his larger head against her. He said "Just think, it'll be good practice for when we have cubs." It would, for learning how to teach. He could teach them anything.

The white lioness nodded as she looked at him. He didn't seem very sure...so she hoped he wouldn't be mad at her. She thought of his father a moment...but she couldn't think like that, he wasn't his father. He hadn't stolen the cub as his father had, he'd found her. He'd saved her and cared for. She purred and licked him again, then turned to Prophecy. She laid down now, and began to lick at her. She groomed her while also letting her play with Omen's tail, as Omen spoke to Sunflower.

The gray ears twitched and perked as he looked at him. The blue eyed white cub nodded, saying "I...know, mama told me that. Don't push yourself if you don't think you can keep going. I know I can do one more jump, but that's it."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me