1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:10 am

Ebonysong watches as she pulls her paws to her chest, wondering if she feels cold. The snowflakes are falling through the entrance, resting on his shoulders and his flanks for a moment. The heat of his body quickly melts them into his black fur. Should he bring some more feathers and moss for the bedding? Would that be warmer and more comfortable? Would it warm her kits up too, or were they okay? He couldn't help but run through all of the worries.

But he breaks out of his thoughts when she makes a comment about Fallen, and he replies with an eager nod, "Yes, I think so too. It's really compassionate for him to pause in the face of danger and help the kit, despite not having any connection to her."

He flicks an ear and cocks his head to one side, a small smile on his face. Ebonysong gazes fondly at the kit and nods again, agreeing wholeheartedly with the queen's words. "Yes, I think Owlkit is perfect. But... I didn't know she was hurt. I suppose... well, I suppose Fallen must have helped her. That's his name, by the way -- Fallen."

---

Pebbleriver listens to his whispers, his strange words being uttered again. However, she ignores them with the joy that she feels at the sight of him lapping up the poppy seeds from her paw-pad. "Good, good. The pain should go away soon, and you'll feel sleepy. It's okay if you want to close your eyes and rest. In fact, as the medicine cat, I recommend it," she tells him. Pebbleriver turns away from him once he's curled up and glances over her herb storage. She'll need more herbs and most likely soon... especially if she wants to prevent his condition from worsening in the next few days.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:07 pm

MossBlossom is silent a long minute, "I used to know a cat named Fallen. He saved my life. He had the most beautiful blue eyes." She waits a minute, "got me out of the two-leg place, out of the trap too. He uh he knew herbs, but sometimes.." her eyes loose focus, "sometimes if you said something too directly it was like he had no choice, that was Rolyuk though, all that monsters fault. " she's rambling, "he umm he got caught when we were kits, caught by those monsters. Hid me. "

--

There are no more orders; his mind is free again - "what... what's your name?" Is rasped, wincing as he finally curls back up. "If.. when... I sleep... " He clears his throat. "Don't touch me."

Blue eyes are full of nervous caring, "its not safe. Not for you. Not for anyone. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 pm

Ebonysong waits for her reply, and he's surprised when it comes. "Wow, that's amazing that he was able to rescue you from that place. And you made it all the way here, to this clan?" he can't help but ask, although he knows he might be prying too much from the she-cat. Ebonysong doesn't know if she wants her past to remain to herself. He's confused by the name Rolyuk, but he pushes it aside after listening to her story and awaits her response -- if she would give any.

---

Pebbleriver sits down and faces the tom when he begins speaking again, although his throat is raspy. Perhaps she should get some snow in moss and wait for it to melt, then drip the water into his mouth. But she pauses at his question and at his request. "I'm Pebbleriver, sweetheart. And I won't touch you if you don't want me to. What's your name?"

The dark gray she-cat is struck by his ominous statement, and her green eyes are caught by his bright blue ones. She's not sure how to reply, and she shuffles her front paws awkwardly. What does he mean that no one is safe? After a few moments in her thoughts, she inhales sharply and realizes it may be from the trauma he's been through. He doesn't feel safe and he's paranoid that no one else is safe because... well, perhaps he's never felt safe. And she feels the need to comfort him. She leans down so that their eyes are level together and purrs a promise, "You're safe now. You'll be safe here. Everyone else is safe as well. Nothing is going to happen to any of these cats."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue May 03, 2022 2:49 pm

MossBlossom smiles that sad smile of hers, the one that's rarely a true smile. "He brought me here, actually. Then he left, mumbling about having to follow orders and punishment. He said I'd be safe here." Her tail is pulled over the kits, keeping them warm - she misses company. The typically solitary cat is supposed to be chatty, but she's been an outsider in the clan all this time..

"Fallen was ... is.. was a friend when I had none. He fed me, healed me, rescued and delivered me here. And honestly.. that loner smells like him... in that he had no scent either."
A pause , "do you think that BareStar will let him stay?"

Without a reply shes soon considering; and, She's shy, "do you... do you want to stay EbonySong, for a while? Share tongues?"

--

She doesn't understand, and he doesn't truly know how to explain; "I don't want to hurt anyone." Is whispered, like it's a filthy secret. He has just raised his eyes when she's suddenly in his space and he flinches back from her - barely keeping his claws sheathed and staying lying down (as he'd been ordered.)

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Is said desperately, just as soon as he realizes that she's not trying to hurt him. "I'm sorry. " mentally he's cursing himself for being pathetic. But, what can he do when he's been ordered ?

Fallen swallows: Shes saying he's safe. But is he?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 06, 2022 12:04 pm

Ebonysong smiles back at her, although he can't be certain what the emotion is behind it. "Well, that's good. I mean, you have been safe here. And you've been taking good care of those kits. I'm glad that Fallen brought you here," he assures her with a small purr.

He is a bit dumbfounded when she brings up the loner's scent. How did he not notice that? Curious... that he couldn't smell Fallen before he found him in the snow, that he only ever noticed that he was there because of his fading warmth in the storm. However, his happiness fades and his expression turns to a frown at her question. "To be honest... I'm not sure if Barestar will allow Fallen to stay. The way that he acted when I talked to him... it was like Barestar thought that I was the hero, that I did all of those things. No matter how many times I told him that it wasn't me."

Ebonysong's ears heat up, and he lets out a little nervous laugh. "Well... sure, Mossblossom. I suppose I don't have anything else to do today," he tells her and steps into the nursery. The warmth of the den envelopes him, and he shakes off the snowflakes. He pads towards her and curls up behind her. He's not sure if she wants him anywhere near his kits. After he's settled into a comfortable position, he licks her shoulder and purrs softly. "Does anyone else usually visit the nursery?"

---

Pebbleriver almost flinches her head away from him at the sudden movement, but she wills herself to stay still. "It's okay, it's okay. There's no need to apologize," she assures him. His trauma must run deeper than she thought. She sits back on her haunches again and stares at him. What is she supposed to say now? Will he fall asleep soon?

"What do you mean you don't want to hurt anyone?" she suddenly asks, remembering the whisper she heard from him moments before his abrupt apologetic reaction.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue May 10, 2022 5:41 pm

"Nightmares." Blue eyes are dilated, the poppy starting to take effect- it loosens his tongue and makes him sleepy and he's warmer, that's nice - but he stares her down like he's weighing his secrets with his life and against her tender care. "Got to fight 'em sometimes, hurts either way. They take either way."

The young he-cat exhales slowly, settling back into the nest, willing his sluggish heartbeat to continue to not betray him the way his emotions and memories have. How's he supposed to answer her questions? She'll make him leave. Won't she? "I.. have dreams." Is responded slowly, fighting the poppy because she's asked him questions that he doesn't remember to keep the answers to himself. (He isnt crazy. Its real. Theyre real.) "Sometimes, " he slurs after a minute or five of staring at her, "cats with stars in their fur, s-sometimes cats who swallow light... who touch you and they shouldn't be able to... cuz I know they're dead. I killed them, didnt want to... Rolyuk made me to obey. Hurts if you dont obey." He hums a low note of affirmation, "He... or the ones with stars... or no stars, mmm they tell me... do things.. go place... places.." Again is the sing-song sound as he submits to the warmth in the den and the medical care and the Order to stay still, the Order to rest. To sleep. "They say things that come true. They always ALWAYS come true. They happen. " he clears his throat, suddenly fixated on his front paw,
"Sometimes they take everything, everyone. BirdsShadow, kits."

His fluffy tail twitches up and over himself, blinking slower and slower as his eyelids become like lead. "An Rolyuk... jumps on you too. Must be... aware. 'Wake. Mmm. Al-always listen, obey." a long, heavy sigh leaves his lungs, "don't fight... you die. I don't wanna die.. " There's a sadness that hitches in his throat, and whether or not he'd remember the conversation when he wakes up only heaven knows, but he's trying to tell her.

"Some dreams... i don't think.. just claws and teeth. Fighting. Not safe to... to touch me when sleeping.. Don't want to hurt anyone. So sorry." There's the curious sound in his throat, a sad, scared, sorry sound.
"Can't touch.. sleeping... claws.. " and the injured, emaciated little silver cat is unconscious. (And it never occurs to him that he may not have made sense to her.)

---

MossBlossom nods; but is that what she's meant for? Caring for kits? It's lonely. "yes, I'm safe here." Is agreed, not wanting to tell him her woes. Instead the calico nods, "im glad he brought me here. I never want to go back to the two-leg place."

Dare she speak out about their leader? "BareStar must have his reasons. I mean... what would others think if a loner killed those owls when you ventured into the storm? They'd probably gossip that you did the owl killings anyhow. After all... he - our leader that is - never told anyone what he agreed to. For all we know... for all we know that silver rouge is lying. " Why is it so bitter on her tongue? "He must have answers we don't know about. "

She watches him curiously, one ear listening to the storm - but then he's agreeing to stay, if only for a little while and the she-cat erupts into a wide smile of pure joy. He settles behind her and she starts to purr, "the apprentices come, sometimes. They help change the moss and bring food if I don't leave the kits. But with the snow I've been afraid to leave them. There are a few leaks." A pause, "when the sleep I try to fix the walls and roof, but it's really a two cat job." Again does the Queen hesitate. "FoxMoon, BareStars mate, does, if only to tell me I'm getting fat. Though she has started to make a nest, I think they are expecting kits. " the she-cat licks his shoulder in a quick couple of strokes, "but no, most cats avoid the nursery. " Can he tell she doesn't eat much? That she's mostly her pelt?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 11, 2022 10:11 am

Pebbleriver listens to him silently, nodding to his words. The stories about the cats with stars in their fur -- that must be the Starclan cats. Perhaps giving him prophecies? But why? She stiffens at the thought and shuffles her front paws. What would be so important for Starclan to tell this stranger?

She tries to shove the jealousy from her heart, and instead focuses on his words. Or, at least, she tries to. She can't make sense of what else he's saying. Cats who can swallow light? Pebbleriver had never heard of such a thing. She doesn't know who or what this Rolyuk. But the thought of this loner being forced to kill other cats is quite terrifying. And the thought of the cat that would be the one to place this order is even more scary. She hopes to never meet such a cat.

Pebbleriver watches as his eyelids are drifting shut over his blue eyes, and she gazes at him with sympathy. Her emotions are in turmoil, and her heart pangs at his immense pain -- what seems to be both emotional and physical. "You're not going to die, I promise you. For as long as you are here, you will not die. I won't allow it," she purrs. The rumbling from her chest is low yet loud and soothing. She can barely make sense of his words before he's finally asleep.

She lets out a soft sigh and shakes her head, trying to clear the confusion. He must have so much trauma. And from what he said, it seems that he has dreams about fighting. He's always on edge, always on the defense. Perhaps that's why he asked me not to touch him, Pebbleriver thought to herself. Despite her good intentions as the medicine cat, she would keep her word.

---

Ebonysong feels a stab to his heart at the mention of Barestar. He tries to ignore the feeling, listening to her soothing purr and calming down within a few moments. It reminds him of his own mother when he was a kit. He continues to groom the she-cat in front of him, lapping at her calico pelt until it's gleaming. However, her pelt seems to be... flat. Almost like it's sticking right to her body. Right to her bones. Upon closer inspection, she seems to be very thin. Why? Ebonysong feels like he shouldn't ask and instead directs his thoughts to what she's currently saying to him. More conversations about Barestar, of all of the things. "I suppose you're right... but it still doesn't seem correct. That Barestar would lie. I mean... I think he's lying. Fallen seems truthful to me, don't you think?"

He pauses in his grooming to glance around the den. There are some leaks in the roof of the make-shift den, and melting snow drips through the slowly growing, splitting cracks. "I could get someone to fix that for you. Or... I could, uh, I could fix it myself," Ebonysong offers. At the mention of Foxmoon, he glances over at the empty nest. It's barely been put together, perhaps because she hasn't had enough time? But he frowns at the mention of the leader's mate being mean to Mossblossom. Although he gives no retorts because he's already said enough against Barestar that could be liable for punishment.

Ebonysong turns his head back to her and licks along her back, moving to a different spot to groom. "Well, that settles it then. I'll make an effort to visit you more often. And to definitely fix the den. I don't want it falling down on you."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu May 12, 2022 12:27 pm

MossBlossom purrs softly as she shares tongues with the he-cat she'd partly grown up with, and completely grown fond of. The she-cat hesitates, seemingly choosing her words carefully- "This cat, Fallen, does seen trustworthy. " she admits, "not many cats would risk their pelts for a kit that's not even their own."

She looks at him in surprise, "I'd enjoy the company and help." Is stated slowly, "and these kits would too." Note that they aren't hers - like she's afraid they'll be taken. (They are kits who'd been found, not born to the clan.)

--
For once he doesn't dream, or if he does they are good dreams.

--
SparrowClaw clears his throat at the medicine cats den entrance before squeezing through. His broad shoulders loose some loose fur as they scrape on the sides of the doorway. "PebbleRiver, " is meowed in greeting before dropping a section of the rabbit for her to eat, "I brought you something to eat. " the giant of a cat takes a seat. It's almost like he intends to watch her fill her belly, except his eyes turn and stare at the thin silver cat. "Get anything from him?" Is asked curiously - as if he hasn't been sent by BareStar to watch the loner. The message however is clear, is the clan safe? Should they kill the loner?

His dappled shoulders ripple before he's comfortable; "How are you doing?" (I.e., is she hurt?)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 14, 2022 7:27 am

Ebonysong pauses for a moment in his grooming of the she-cat as he listens to her speak. "That's very true... I find him to be trustworthy as well, Mossblossom. Especially because you say you know him from a previous time," he confides in her and licks her fur. Her spine juts out a little from under her pelt, and he's cautious with his grooming.

He glances over at her kits and purrs softly at the sight. "Do you... do you love your kits?" Ebonysong asks suddenly. It's a random question. He vaguely remembers when all of these kits were found, but he doesn't understand why Mossblossom would choose to be a queen. Maybe as a tom he would never make sense of it, but wouldn't it be nicer to be a warrior? To have the freedom to hunt whenever you please? Although... under Barestar... perhaps there's not as much freedom as he believes.

---

Pebbleriver picks up her head at the sound of a cat entering the doorway of the den. She glances down at the sight of a rabbit being plopped in front of her, and she smiles at the warrior in gratitude with a dip of her head. "Thank you, Sparrowclaw," she purrs and settles down in front of the rabbit. The scent makes her mouth water, although she pauses. Her green eyes flick over to Sparrowclaw again. He seems to be staring at the silver tom in her nest.

Her fur bristles at his question, and she takes a moment to calm herself. "No, I don't believe so. Most of what he was saying, I couldn't make sense of. I think he's delirious from his wounds and from exhaustion," Pebbleriver replies a bit curtly.

The dark gray she-cat turns her head back to the rabbit. Again, she hesitates before taking a bite. Although, this time it's for a different reason. She feels herself relax again and sighs thoughtfully, "I'm good, I suppose. Maybe a bit overwhelmed by the situation. But I'm always grateful to lend a paw in the healing of a cat."

Pebbleriver leans forward to finally take a bite of the rabbit. She chews thoroughly before swallowing and flicking her tongue over her maw. "And how are you, Sparrowclaw? How do you feel about this new stranger in our camp?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed May 18, 2022 1:01 pm

MossBlossom is quiet for a bit; "Do you remember when I disappeared from the Clan?" She asks softly to try and reply. The she-cat holds out one of her paws, "the two-legs captured me when I was hunting near the edge of the territory. They um.. they took my claws." She's not happy with the truth, her paws hurt when she's on them too long, or if it's cold.

"When I escaped I came back here. BareStar... he um.. confronted me about why I'd left in the first place, as if id left voluntarily. And then why I'd been gone so long he made it sound like i was a traitor. After I told him what I told you... I was sentenced to the elders den." She swallows, careful to not flinch at a sore spot on her back. The she-cat is quiet again, her eyes full of grief. "I can still hunt. I could fight." Whiskers twitch, "but i..I... whatever the humans did.. now I produce milk. So when the kits started showing up, they were so small... I just couldn't hide away from them. I told BareStar... I was better than being a burden on the clan. And I told him I'd hid my milk production abilities." She can't look at him; certain he'd rip away, run away, from her for being a freak. Saying she was lying.

But he's purring.... "I have come to love them. They're as much my kits as any I'd ever bear."

--------

SparrowClaw nods, and then states, "its not like that tuft of dirty fur would be much effort." He's quiet, watching thoughtfully - the deputy has always been one to think before making a decision. "To hear EbonySong say it, that kit there took out two owls." He frowns, "would be a good addition to the Clan if he survives and did indeed kill those birds." He flicks an ear, the words are mostly to his and he isn't downplaying her skills.

"If you need anything just come to me, I'll help you however possible. " though the giant of a cat doesn't know herbs he does enjoy helping his clan. "I think BareStar had a problem and used this tuft of a kit to solve it. Now it's backfired." He hesitates, "I think he wants the silver kit to die to hide his mistakes." He's embarrassed, speaking against their leader, and it shows. Typically he's an extremely loyal cat...

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me