[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

OCTOBER 2021 — 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:58 am

CHESSCLAN !!
    Richterstar | Tom - Roi - 71 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Richterstar raised up on his hind legs to peer out across the Gathering. It would be his first Gathering as the new Roi of ChessClan, and he was proud to have Butterflyleap at his side as his Tour. He landed back on his front paws and leaned over to nuzzle his mate affectionately. "Don't forget to go to the deputies. You're no longer a cavalier," he reminded her softly, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered. She nodded and smiled before turning around and charging into the clearing. Wolfwhiskers was murmuring words of encouragement to Faondapple, and he knew the two were still on edge. Lindtpaw and Lichenpaw had yet to return from their assessments, and it shocked the tom that both had decided to attend this moon. They had been standing vigil every night in anticipation of their return, and Richterstar could only imagine the pain and fear they felt with each passing sunrise. "They'll return soon, I promise. If not, I will search for them myself at the half-moon," he meowed. As he turned away, he padded towards the group of leaders for the first time. With a gulp of fear, he plunged into crowd.

Butterflyleap | Molly - Tour - 68 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Butterflyleap watched as her mate surveyed the Gathering before dropping back down to her level. He whispered in her ear, and she turned to give him a small smile. As he reminded her of her new position, she nodded before padding away. She wove between cats and pairs, steadily making her way towards the deputies. She cast a look over her shoulder just as Richterstar leaned in towards Wolfwhiskers. She knew was he was telling him, so she turned her attention back to the cats nearby. She assumed she was with the deputies, so she sat down. She curled her tail tightly around her paws, and she couldn't help but smile as the cats milled about her. She hoped to strike up a conversation with someone, but she didn't have the confidence to seek out a stranger at the moment.

Wolfwhiskers | Tom - Fou - 76 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Wolfwhiskers was tired from the trek to the Gathering, and he leaned heavily against Faondapple's side. It had taken her almost a full day of pleading to convince him to attend them Gathering with her. He was on edge as he consistently thought about Lindtpaw and Lichenpaw out by themselves in the cold. The northern pass was treacherous during this time of year, and memories of poor Scinquepaw flooded his every waking second. Memories of Faondapple barely surviving her first assessment plagued him at night, and he constantly stood at the entrance in the hopes of sighting the two apprentices. Richterstar turned towards him and vowed to go after the two in just a half moon. With a sigh of relief, he turned and pressed his nose to Faondapple's forehead. She was like a daughter to him. Finally, he entered the Gathering.

Faondapple | Molly - Fou - 30 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Faondapple was ecstatic that Wolfwhiskers had finally left the camp. He had been on edge since their two apprentices had left nearly two moons ago, but she could understand where his fear came from. Her own first assessment had nearly killed her, but it had put her on the healer path. "They'll be okay, I promise. StarClan won't take them from us so soon after disaster," she meowed, shuddering at the thought of the hundred clanmates that were no longer with them. She shuddered before plunging towards the medicine cats. Her ears were perked and her whiskers twitched. She spun in a slow circle, trying to locate a friendly face. She was too timid to seek out a new friend, so she hoped someone would find her.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VagaryClan | October 3 | 1

Postby [kat] » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:22 am

ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Rustfoot
tom ; leader ; tags: butterflyleap
Rustfoot's ginger tail twitched as he crested the hill and stepped into the Gathering clearing after his Clanmates. He had only been the deputy for about 3 moons, and he couldn't help but feel that he wasn't doing nearly as well as Rookspots had, especially considering how his own kit had almost been caught in a battle recently. Nerves rippled through his pelt- he should be there right now, with Coalstream and Crowkit, but he remembered how Riverstar had expressed the importance of showing up at tonight's Gathering. The other Clans needed to know that they still stood strong, and he needed to scout for potential alliances in case of new problems. He sighed, and ambled over to the deputies. After a few moments of looking over the gathered cats, he sat next to a tortoiseshell who looked friendly enough, and offered her a small smile.
"Hello. Is it alright if I sit here? I'm Rustfoot."
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OCTOBER 2021 — 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:49 pm

CHESSCLAN !!
      Richterstar raised up on his hind legs to peer out across the Gathering. It would be his first Gathering as the new Roi of ChessClan, and he was proud to have Butterflyleap at his side as his Tour. He landed back on his front paws and leaned over to nuzzle his mate affectionately. "Don't forget to go to the deputies. You're no longer a cavalier," he reminded her softly, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered. She nodded and smiled before turning around and charging into the clearing. Wolfwhiskers was murmuring words of encouragement to Faondapple, and he knew the two were still on edge. Lindtpaw and Lichenpaw had yet to return from their assessments, and it shocked the tom that both had decided to attend this moon. They had been standing vigil every night in anticipation of their return, and Richterstar could only imagine the pain and fear they felt with each passing sunrise. "They'll return soon, I promise. If not, I will search for them myself at the half-moon," he meowed. As he turned away, he padded towards the group of leaders for the first time. With a gulp of fear, he plunged into crowd.

Butterflyleap turned towards the stranger with a small chirrup of surprise, her whiskers straight out while her ears were straight up. She chuckled softly at her own shock before smiling at the tom. "It is perfectly fine for you to join me. I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you, or anyone from your Clan, before," she meowed, pausing quickly to discreetly sniff the air around the tom. The scent was faintly familiar, likely one she'd smelled in passing while attending a previous Gathering, but it was not directly rememberable. "It is wonderful to meet you, Rustfoot. I am Butterflyleap, deputy of ChessClan," she meowed, straightening her posture and puffing out her chest with pride in her Clan and new title. She turned to inspect the tom a little more closely, and she couldn't help but store away his name, appearance, and scent for later filing. She had created a wonderful system in her mind to accurately recall information about any cat or Clan she met, treating her mind like one big filing cabinet.

Wolfwhiskers was tired from the trek to the Gathering, and he leaned heavily against Faondapple's side. It had taken her almost a full day of pleading to convince him to attend them Gathering with her. He was on edge as he consistently thought about Lindtpaw and Lichenpaw out by themselves in the cold. The northern pass was treacherous during this time of year, and memories of poor Scinquepaw flooded his every waking second. Memories of Faondapple barely surviving her first assessment plagued him at night, and he constantly stood at the entrance in the hopes of sighting the two apprentices. Richterstar turned towards him and vowed to go after the two in just a half moon. With a sigh of relief, he turned and pressed his nose to Faondapple's forehead. She was like a daughter to him. Finally, he entered the Gathering.

Faondapple was ecstatic that Wolfwhiskers had finally left the camp. He had been on edge since their two apprentices had left nearly two moons ago, but she could understand where his fear came from. Her own first assessment had nearly killed her, but it had put her on the healer path. "They'll be okay, I promise. StarClan won't take them from us so soon after disaster," she meowed, shuddering at the thought of the hundred clanmates that were no longer with them. She shuddered before plunging towards the medicine cats. Her ears were perked and her whiskers twitched. She spun in a slow circle, trying to locate a friendly face. She was too timid to seek out a new friend, so she hoped someone would find her.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VagaryClan | October 3 | 2

Postby [kat] » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:08 pm

ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Rustfoot
Subconsciously, the red tom let out a short sigh of relief at Butterflyleap's acceptance. He really hadn't been prepared to remedy any awkward situations tonight, and appreciated that she was willing to chat with him. "Oh, ChessClan? I heard Lionleap talking about a ChessClan cat he met at a Gathering once. I think the name he said was... Taureauwhisper?" He tilted his head slightly, hoping he'd gotten the name right. "Oh, and I am the deputy of VagaryClan. It is lovely to meet you as well." There was a small pause before Rustfoot thought of a question for the regal-looking molly, and one he realized he was actually interested in rather than simply making small talk. "How long have you been deputy for?"
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OCTOBER 2021 — 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:44 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Butterflyleap couldn’t help but smile softly at Rustfoot’s mention of Taureauwhisper. The horned tom’s gentle shyness made him one of her favorite cavalier, and she was overjoyed that Moccasincoil had finally begun to express his feelings to him. “I’ve only been deputy for less than a moon, actually. Our former leaders and deputy lost their lives in a terrible battle against evil,” she shuddered. She didn’t, however, mention that one of the two leaders had led the evil battalion against her own Clan. Rookstar’s sacrifice to end the curse and Chasmstar’s seige had been the only thing to save ChessClan. Richterstar had been left to pick up the pieces, and his quick appointment of Butterflyleap to help him had been met with approval by all. She still was not quite sure about her duties as deputy, but she was quickly learning as life struggled to return to the way it had once been. Cats screamed in their sleep, kits refused to leave their den, and the now minuscule elder’s den had just received Loonfrost as its newest inhabitant. “How about you?” she meowed, wondering if this tom had more experience than she. He seemed relatively uncertain, so she assumed he had not been deputy long, but she was curious about the numbers.

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VagaryClan | October 3 | 3

Postby [kat] » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:14 pm

ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Rustfoot
A fresh wave of alarm flashed through Rustfoot's pelt as Butterflyleap recounted ChessClan's recent traumatizing events. He felt uneasy at the odd similarity between their past few moons, and quietly shifted his paws. "I'm so sorry for your loss," he murmured, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious. "Unfortunately, our Clan has had our fair share of deaths recently as well. It seems to be the season of war." The words were joking, but his tone was sad and he looked at the ground for a few moments before clearing his throat. "Oh, I've only been deputy for a few moons. My predecessor, Rookspots, has moved to the elders' den." Here he gave a soft smile as he thought of the kind old tom. "I worry that I may never be as good a deputy as he was. I wonder a lot why Riverstar chose me to succeed him."
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highgarden 1

Postby eagle, » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:07 pm

HIGHGARDEN

ironrumble | tom, knight, tagged: flintfur
indentthe young knight drew in a deep breath through his nose, taking a moment to allow the cool night air to pierce his pelt, as if it might give him an extra dose of courage. turtlehollow had originally planned to accompany her son to his first gathering, but ironrumble, despite himself, felt that this was something that he needed to do on his own. he loved his mother dearly, and part of him wished that she had come anyway, but he needed to have courage. he was knight of highgarden, he told himself, and he had to be brave.
indentthough he was excited to seek out his father, and though he was used to the large numbers in his birth-clan, nothing could have prepared ironrumble for the sight of the gathering. the expansive clearing and sudden sights of so many unfamiliar faces and scents was nearly overwhelming. all of his lessons of the other clans disappeared from ironrumble's head within a moment, and he sought to calm his nerves before he turned tail and ran back to camp. he was brave, he had to be brave. he wanted to tell his father about his new name and rank within the clan. he wanted to make flintfur proud, and he would. ironrumble took one tentative step forward, and then another and another.
indenthe moved through the gathering slowly as he sought his father's familiar pelt. turtlehollow had always commented that ironrumble looked so similar to his father, and whenever ironrumble saw flintfur, it struck him in their mirrored golden eyes and dark fur. perhaps if he had flintfur's long fur, the winters wouldn't feel so bitter. so, when ironrumble finally found his father in the crowd, he perked up immediately. "dad?" he called out to flintfur, moving closer through the crowd. "it's me. mom said that you might be here tonight. i - i wanted to come see you."
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VagaryClan | October 4 | 4

Postby [kat] » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:52 pm

[kat] wrote:
ᴠᴀɢᴀʀʏᴄʟᴀɴ

♪ Rustfoot
tom ; deputy ; tags: butterflyleap
A fresh wave of alarm flashed through Rustfoot's pelt as Butterflyleap recounted ChessClan's recent traumatizing events. He felt uneasy at the odd similarity between their past few moons, and quietly shifted his paws. "I'm so sorry for your loss," he murmured, suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious. "Unfortunately, our Clan has had our fair share of deaths recently as well. It seems to be the season of war." The words were joking, but his tone was sad and he looked at the ground for a few moments before clearing his throat. "Oh, I've only been deputy for a few moons. My predecessor, Rookspots, has moved to the elders' den." Here he gave a soft smile as he thought of the kind old tom. "I worry that I may never be as good a deputy as he was. I wonder a lot why Riverstar chose me to succeed him."

❋ Flintfur
tom ; warrior ; tags: ironrumble
Flintfur felt his paws drag as he followed Rustfoot's bright orange tail through the undergrowth. He knew he should be more excited to attend the Gathering, as he was rarely chosen to go with a Clan so large, but he couldn't help but feel the empty space around him tenfold tonight. The battle was still so fresh on everyone's minds, and Flintfur tilted his gaze up to the stars, wondering if Springbird was watching him tonight.
Stop it. He suddenly shook himself, realizing that his moping around would be exactly the opposite of what Springbird would want. She had always been so optimistic, ready to see the positive side of any situation, and he felt a wistful smile spread across his jaws. He felt as though he could hear her telling him to liven up- it was the Gathering, for StarClan's sake! And maybe, if he was lucky, he would see Turtlehollow or Ironpaw tonight.
So, he did his best to keep smiling as he entered the clearing, and thankfully his wish was soon granted. He turned, and finally felt a small spark of joy push through the emptiness that had been persisting for so many long days. He let the familiar young tom come to him, and fell upon him somewhat clumsily, purring and pressing his nose to Ironpaw's shoulder.
"My son..." he murmured, unable to keep the exhaustion from creeping into his voice. "You've no idea how happy I am to see you. It feels like it's been years."
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

highgarden 2

Postby eagle, » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:09 am

HIGHGARDEN

ironrumble | tom, knight, tagged: flintfur
indentironrumble was nervous - not that he didn't expect flintfur to be happy to see him, but because of the circumstances. highgarden was, for lack of a better term, in shambles. war was a horrid affair and, yet, it seemed that their clan wasn't the only one to be plagued by hardship. though he didn't know all that had taken place, turtlehollow had suggested that vagaryclan and flintfur in specific had recently been facing a tough time. ironrumble was still hardly a knight, he felt clumsy on his paws, but he wanted to make his parents and clanmates proud of him. dovecry often said that ironrumble needed to hold his head up higher, but there were times when it felt nearly impossible.
indenthowever, when his eyes locked with flintfur's and his father greeting him with a purr, ironrumble felt, for the first time in a long time, safe. "i've missed you and reedpaw," he breathed out, momentarily leaning against his father, as if hardly believing that they were together. "mom wanted to come, but had to stay home for an extra patrol tonight. she told me to say hi from her, and she hopes that we could come to visit, or that we could all meet at another gathering very soon when highgarden isn't so busy." just before the patrol left, turtlehollow had been sure to drill every word into ironrumble's memory with the request to pass it along to flintfur.
indent"how's reedpaw doing?" he asked after a moment. it had been a while since he had seen his sister, and ironrumble knew it was because of how busy training could get. it took up a lot of time and made it hard to venture out for gatherings or to meet with family. ironrumble swallowed. "i was thinking about what mom said, that maybe we could visit sometime. i've never been to visit you in vagaryclan and i think tawnyrose would let me, if i asked, since i'm not so busy with training anymore," ironrumble said, pausing and mustering a shy smile. "i actually took my assessment a few moons ago. i'm a knight now, and my name's ironrumble."
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

Postby LokisTrick » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:26 pm

Cloud-Tooth Clan

SpiderLeap | 31 moons | Male | Open, RichterStar
SpiderLeap was nervous under his stern demeanor. Not only was this the first Gathering Cloud-Tooth Clan has been to in lifetimes, but their clan was still so fragile and new. He sent a passing thought toward MallowTuft, the bubbly She-cat would no doubt love meeting so many new cats. Unfortunately, he had to limit the number of attendees this time due to security concerns. His Clan was to small to bring more members to attend. "Watch yourself, SeedCloud." He murmured to the cynical medicine cat, "Learn what you can, share if you want, but be wary of their intentions." With those words, Spiderleap split away toward the other gathered leaders. He noted with some concern that he was much younger than the majority of them. It is to be expected he groused in irritation. Shaking his head, he turned to a brown tom that had also just arrived at the group."good evening, I am SpiderLeap, herald of Cloud-tooth Clan. May I ask your name?"

SeedCloud | 28 moons | Non-Binary | Open
SeedCloud had ants in their pelt. So many cats were here, more than they had seen in their entire life! They felt uncomfortable, too seen. They scoffed at SpiderLeap's advice as the stoic leader stalked off toward the other leaders. "Brat." They jabbed fondly, completely ignoring they were 3 moons younger. With an exasperated sigh, they swished their tail and wandered off into the thick of the crowd. Hopefully they could find another medicine cat to converse with an compare techniques.
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me