☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:07 am

"Al.", she repeated his name as though tasting it on her tongue for the very first time. Her eyes not looking away from his but rather examining him instead. His shirt was made of loose black material complete with strings keeping it tied up over his chest around his neck. His dark hair was longer too as it now looked like it at least went to his shoulders from her perspective. But his voice was just the same as the girl recalled. Same with his touch and look in his eyes. Most of all though was that Al was alive.....or so she hoped that this wasn't just her reliving a memory-turned-realistic-dream anyway. It sounded stupid but what she had learned and seen it wasn't something that Aralynn was willing to toss out all together. Not when she was supposed to be dead. Not when them being together surely would mean both of them would be killed.

And yet emotion came and overwhelmed Aralynn turning her line of sight blurry with pooling salty water, while shed tears ran down her cheeks. Wet salty trails behind left behind in their wake. "Al. My Al.", the blonde breathed, "You're alive, please tell me the plan worked and you're still alive and not going to dissolve into dust at any moment now or some army is going to brake in here and rip us apart." Her voice cracked with a combination of sudden usage again and emotion....pleading with the changling when she noticed something else. Aralynn had an odd yet familiar taste in her mouth though it was one that she couldn't quite place. It wasn't like it was a bad taste, in fact it was sort of the opposite, but it was odd. In trying to figure out just what it was she was tasting the eighteen year old female rubbed her lips together to get more of the taste in an attempt to identify it. Perhaps it was new found instincts or the fact her lips bumped up against her newly aquaired fangs that triggered Aralynn to turn back around and look down at the arm of the hand she was her own in. To look right down at the same bite marks on her lover's wrist that were in her neck every time she looked at herself in the mirror. The tiny wounds still bleeding slightly. Tiny wounds which the girl leaned just enough over to carefully lick the bit of remaining red from, the taste in her mouth gaining an identity in that moment. Aralynn then turned her head around to face Al again.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:20 am

"Yes Sir. Do you require assistance with something?", said James coming around one of the corners of the stables with a saddle in hand. He was the primary stablehand for the Renier's after all. He was the one that personally over saw all of the animal's daily cares. He had spent the earliest hours of the day cleaning the leather tack of the animals. "I am due to release the horses to the pasture as soon as I see the saddles are set out to dry. Should I hold off on releasing Demon and Angel then?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:03 am

The young women nodded before plucking a few books from the small shelf on her way following the teen out. She walked beside the princess as they made their way to the family gardens. The staff members the duo passed all either smiled and nodded while offering small words of pleasure in Akira's direction. "Good day to you My Lady."

"Tis a lovely day My Lady, the flowers are in full bloom. The birds sing their songs aloud for all to enjoy."

"You are a much welcomed sight My Lady. It is a relief to see you about again."

"We have missed you My Lady."

"Out for a walk? We are here should you require us My Lady."

Though shebwould rather be caught dead then mention it, such words warmed Estella greatly as she walked with the female heir. Everyone is the estate, and even the townspeople, had been worried about the young blonde. There were rumors about what had happened but nothing a decree that none shall speak of it could not quickly contain. "Nothing of too terrible importance.", said Estella as Akira asked her of news from the village, "The farmers have been busy preparing their fields, the next planting season will be here before we all know it. We are all hoping in a few months time that it will be yet another successful harvest. There was a wedding of a local young man to a young lady from about two or so towns over and they have decided to stay here with their lives and start a home in town. Everyone is much excited about that of course."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 1x1 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:38 am

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- his house- Tags: open for now

The dark haired vampire was fluttering about as usual, or rather in a flutter. The beautiful dog, his dog, was only a week or two away from having the pups. She'd slowed down exponentially therefore. She slept and ate a lot more, drank more maybe. He seemed more nervous the closer it got to time. Of course he was nervous, as his dog had never had puppies before.

Haruna- 18- male- Embere Heir- homosexual- manor stables- Tags: open for now (James)

The dark haired boy "Well, it's probably pointless to bathe Demon until they come back in. I want to groom him a bit, though, so....Would you care to help me with that?" he asked. He hummed a moment, then smiled at the male. He said "You may let Angel out, but he'll probably stay by the door. He'll still be outside though," he laughed gently a bit. "After we groom and release Demon, we could see about snacks and tea? I'll definitely be hungry by the time that's all done."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira:

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:11 am

Such welcoming words were spoken to her as she walked- kind, warm smiles meeting her solemn gaze.She hated it- why were they so kind to her? After what had happened... But the female seldom responded at all, and the times she did were just small nods or half-attempted smiles. No words ever uttered. I wonder... she thought. why do they all stay here? Afterall, is presumable now that... they Reniers used to feed upon them. If they still do, I have no clue....is it because staying here is better than the alternative?

Similar thoughts were aroused at the mention of the newlywed couple, who were evidently choosing to live their lives here. But without knowing the state of the other parts of Runemeth, it wouldn't be fair to presume them fools. Still, however, the priority of her thoughts lied elsewhere. " Estella" she eventually decided to ask. " Why...does Rena avoid me?" she couldn't, to an extent at least, understood why Lucas avoided her, and why the staff all treated her like a frail bird. Not that she paid it much heed anymore. Rena was the only one of the staff she was aware was avoiding her like the plague, and while it bothered her, she almost preferred it to the kindly treatment of the others. She had disrupted their lives, and potentially (probably) got one of them killed for absolutely no good reason. It was only fair that she kept her distance from them all. Whatever Rena's reasons were, Akira was sure they were valid. Subconsciously, she fussed with her hair a bit- as if trying to assure the marks on her neck were still hidden.

Yet at the thought of the farmers, the faintest of smiles crossed her expression. Oh, to be a farmer's daughter right about now- worried for naught but the sowing of the seed, and the care of the animals as a sweet merchant's son attempt to court her with clever tricks and words- perhaps some flowers, or a small gift of sorts. All the while the mother was wooed, the father overprotective and curt, but secretly possessing a soft spot for the young man. And one day, they'd get married, much like the newlyweds Estella had mentioned, and run off to start the next phase of their lives. " If you ever see the newlyweds yourself, Estella." she began. " Give them my regards."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al:

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:03 am

"Worry not, my love- this is real, and I will not be going anywhere anytime soon. Now please, there is no need to-" he was about to tell her there was no need to cry when she seemed to have realized something. As soon as he figured out what it was, his face fell, and he shamefully turned his head away from her- not daring to meet the gaze she gave him when she looked back at him. "I..." it was no use. He had no excuses- no words to say. What could he say? But he had to say something, right? Anything, anything at all; but it was like someone had wrapped their hands around his throat and cut off his tongue. All he could do was avoid her gaze for as long as possible. He didn't know what he would find in it, and heaven only knows if he would even want to find out.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adrian:

Postby owl0430 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:27 am

It was an amazing feeling, to be in his own skin again. To feel the water run over his skin- the softness of fur, the smooth texture of silk. To have been able to feel his own fangs as the pierced human skin had been the best part so far, aside from the feeling of his own, full power coursing through his veins.

The vampire wasn't sure how long he'd been in the bath- not too long, he'd presume- just long enough for his fingers and toes to wrinkle, before he got out, dressing = in the clothes Orion had brought for him. Afterward, he brushed out his hair and allowed it to dry while he took part in a feast of sorts- a bloodless one, mind you. This one was of the traditional kind, with elaborate dishes and trays of fruit, cheese, and wine. Any and every kind of food those who had watched over him all these years knew how to prepare. The fruit was sweeter than he recalled, and some things were more bitter than he recalled- but he didn't mind. It wasn't gross or anything, either- it was just unexpected. Therefore he ate everything he could, not that even those who despised him would be able to blame him. They'd probably do the shame if they were in his shoes.

" Sire," Orion spoke after the male had finished his meal. " are you ready to depart?"

" Of course" he replied. " I have a particular one in mind- and no, it is not the capital. Too risky in my present state...but enough of my rambling. Let us be off." and so, with Orion holding on to one arm, and Esmerelda the other, the three slipped into the shadows- providing them a quick and easy two-way route to their intended destination- The town watched over by the Renier family. He hadn't been there in ages, not to the town itself, anyways. On a few occasions, due to their comradery, Al had visited the estate, but exploring the town wasn't ever really a part of those trips. So he figured he'd take the chance to see how the town had developed over the years with his own eyes. The Reiner family was likely too busy with their duties and those human heirs to pay an unknown vampire much attention.

But he wasn't aware of the events that had transpired there in the past month, nor of the bar on vampires entering the town for any reason other than incredibly specific business with the Reniers, as the trio appeared from the shadows in an alley and made their way to the main streets.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:04 pm

edited

Sometimes silence can be even more telling then words. She had learned that when she lost her parents, her younger siblings were able to tell what happened by their sister's refusal to speak right after it happened. And now here Al was doing the same thing with her. A thought did occur to the blonde that she should have been......well furious quite honestly. She should be yelling and screaming so loud that it terrified the one holding her, hitting and kicking. And the new vampire would have every right to do as she pleased too. The girl should have exploded in a pure fury and torn into Al, 'monster' would only be the beginning and the least crude of the choice words which would leave her lips. The blonde should have shouted at Al. Ordering him out from the room away from herself and to never even consider her again for what he did to her.....and she would be completly in the right with of it. All of this Aralynn knew. What's more the girl was sure that Al was just as aware of this as she, if he wasn't out right expecting such retaliation from her.

Hands left Al's grip to find themselves resting on either side of her face to make him turn and look at her. Being carefully sure that her eyes caught and held his though she wasn't sure if they'd be crimson or the same green they always were. Not that any of that mattered to Aralynn though. The blonde gave the vampire a soft smile while lowering her hands again to rest back on her lap, "Don't. Just don't." Her words were quiet, pleading and gentle. They were words meant to convey that everything was going to be okay, not harsh criticism or other negativity. Though concern did twist the former queen's face when she looked away from Al to the wrist she had bitten into and drank from. Hesitantly she reached out to brush her fingers over the new wound she'd given him.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 am

"We are going to the gardens yes? May I suggest we select some of the flowers there and send the bouquet as a gesture of good wishes and welcome? The right blossoms can brighten any home, especially a new one and I believe I can procure some fine bits of fabric to hold it together.", the young women suggested. Though Estella looked away when the blonde teen asked for a reason as to what was behind the other lady in waiting's abrupt coldness. Hesitating. "It's....not...", she struggled with how to explain this to the princess, "...not you My Lady. So please do not misunderstand and think that it is something you have done or you being here, because that is wrong. It is more....mmm...Rena has always been a little more childish. I love her like a little sister and dear friend, mind you, but she fantasizes far too often and always seems to want most dear that which she knows she can not have. Desires that which she has no bussiness desiring because she has no hope of attaining it. And she is very stubborn as we ladies can often be."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me