Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ϟ ) ── 007

Postby direwolf. » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:11 am

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      male.xxtwo years.xxgerman shepherd.xxson of zeus.xxloner.
      xxxxx"Yeah, I had it under control." Blitz responded rather arrogantly, finally rising to his paws and shaking his fur. Watching the other canine from the side of his eye, he looked to the crispy nemean lion; it definitely was not going to move. He was rather proud of his kill since fighting these creatures one on one was not the easiest of feats. "Son of Zeus." He stated, turning to the other canine to give him his full attention. Suddenly, the sky began to rumble which made him lift his head. He was not doing that. "No.. but I could if I wanted to." He responded, squinting his eyes at the gray clouds and lightning that lit up the sky.

xxxxxHe jumped back in alarm when an unfamiliar canine appeared before him and this other strange canine. Knowing he was also a demigod, he moved a little closer to Tundra but still kept his distance. Looking toward the canine he had saved, he watched as he took off into the forest. You're welcome. He thought, watching the lab scurry away until he was out of sight. He focused his attention of the large belgian tervuren that appeared before him. The smell reminded him of the monster that he had fought, but it was mixed with something.. different. He did not know what the smell was. He had never seen this canine before.

xxxxx"Greetings, demigods. I am Crius, the Titan god of heavenly constellations." The male spoke, giving a lazy yawn after his introduction. "As you can tell, I have escaped from the depths that I had been sentenced to. In fact, all of the titans have escaped. I have come to you with an offer. The gods and goddesses are tyrants and lock away those who do not share the same mindset as them. Myself and the other titans wish to overthrow them, and we would like the help from the demigods. By offering us your help and loyalty, we will reward you with more powers than you already have. In addition, we will grant you godhood. You will be more powerful than any of the gods." He explained, looking between the son of Zeus and son of Hades.

xxxxxBlitz had not been expecting an offer from a titan. His lip had curled back slightly when the male had introduced himself as a titan. He knew that they were the enemies of the gods, and they had been banished. What he said was definitely.. tempting. His father had never offered him something like this. He would receive godhood? He wanted to be a god. The life he lived now was not one that he desired. As a god, he could have so much power. This was something that was hard to refuse.

xxxxx"No need to give me your answer now.. If you wish to accept my offer, simply look to the constellations and howl. I will come." Crius explained, not wanting to stand here all day as the two weighed the pros and cons.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      female.xxfour years.xxsmooth collie.xxdaughter of apollo.xxhunter of artemis.
      xxxxxAh, right, her father. It had been some time since Robin had last seen her father. It was not rare for him to come visit as his sister came to visit her huntresses. Of course, she would always grimace whenever he would flirt with her "sisters." Artemis would always give him a look which would stop him in his tracks. However, her thoughts were interrupted when the sky went dark. She swayed slightly on her paws as the ground rumbled beneath her. She looked to Jenga, confused as to what was happening. This was not the typical entrance from Artemis, and Zeus had no need to visit them. She was at a lost.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      male.xxthree years.xxenglish setter.xxson of poseidon.xxloner.
      xxxxxRealizing that this canine was friend, Zale calmed the waters. He gave an embarrassed smile when the male pointed out that he was the son of Poseidon. "Ah, yeah, no worries. My name is Zale. Um, who is your godly parent?" He questioned, but he soon noticed the skies start to darken. Even the water started to become more aggressive, and he was certain that he was not doing that. Turning to the water once more, he took a couple steps back. As the waves rapidly came in and out, he noticed a watery figure approaching them. It was a large canine who did not seem bothered by the aggressive waters. As she came onto the land, the watery form disappeared and was replaced by a black Newfoundland. He did not know who she was, but she had a kind look in her eyes. She did not appear to be a threat, so he lowered his guard slightly as this newcomer greeted them.

xxxxx"Demigods, I am Tethys, the Titan goddess of all the fresh water on earth. I am here to ask for your aid." The Newfoundland began, gazing at the two sons of the gods. "The titans and I have escaped our hellish landscape that we were sentenced to. We wish to overthrow the gods and goddesses who have treated us all like dirt, including their own children. If you help us, we will reward you. We will grant you godhood, and you will become the new gods of Olympus Pack. No child of the gods should have to roam the earth on their own. I know that is the life you must endure." She explained, a frown pulling at her maw. "But no longer should you if you accept my offer. You will have companionship from your fellow gods and a place to call home."

xxxxxThe son of Poseidon took another step back when the fae introduced herself. His ears pinned back as she explained why she was here. She needed help to overthrow the gods and goddesses.. his own father. He could not accept that despite all of its benefits. He was loyal to his father and did not wish to see him overthrown. Besides, he knew not to trust the titans. He could not take her words as truth. Despite her kind eyes, she had to be lying to them. The titans were supposed to be bad, right?
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly Canines 1x1 w/ Direwolf

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø тυndra ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; blitz
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The aussie mix took a step back as the large tervuren stepped in front of them and spoke. He tipped his head, looking as if he was considering it. And it definitely seemed promising, if it hadn't come from a titan. His mother told him about the war between the titans and the gods. To have a status as a god though, that sounded so tempting. He had all the power he wanted though now, he could hide in the shadows and do whatever he wanted. The golden mix watched as the titan Crius explained everything he wanted to before disappearing. "What do you think of all that?" Tundra asked, clearly undecided himself. He was struggling to weigh the pros and cons. He had all he needed but with the power of a god, he could be stronger than his father who didn't want him.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø jenga ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
three § hunter of artemis § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; robin
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jenga looked upwards towards the sky, as a large doberman appeared before them. Her black and brown coat shone lightly, almost glittering. She stepped towards the two hunters of artemis. "Greetings young demigods. My name is Theia, titan goddess of sight and shining. I come before you to ask for your assistance in defeating the tyrannical gods and goddesses of the Olympic Pack. They locked us away because our thoughts were not the same. For your assistance, we will give you powers and status of a goddess and a new status in the Olympic pack." The doberman looked over at two, hoping that her offer would be enough.

Jenga sat down, not expecting the offer in front of her. She verbally signed an oath with Artemis and loyalty was part of who she was innately. The greyhound mix looked over at Robin, curious about how the collie was going to take the offer. "You don't need to answer now, just speak my name to the winds and I will come back, I promise." The doberman vanished as Jenga fought internally with the offer presented to her and her duties as a hunter of Artemis.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § forest/close to ocean § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; zale

The saluki mix looked over at the giant Newfoundland who'd come ashore from the ocean. She was so beautiful and seemed so commanding. As the mix heard her offer, he felt like a hundred suns had reached under his coat and brightened his day. The powers of a god? The chance of a new place in the Olympic pack? He stepped forward towards the black female. His eyes were set and he looked at her. "Powerful Titan I, the son of Aphrodite, accept your offer and will aid you in overthrowing the gods and goddesses." Rex didn't need swaying, he didn't need to weigh the pros and cons, he didn't need to second guess. He knew what he wanted, and he was going for it.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 008

Postby direwolf. » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:33 am

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      xxxxxAs the titan god vanished, Blitz looked to Tundra when the male asked what he thought about the offer. "It's a good offer. I want to become a god." He admitted, looking to the skies which had not cleared. Would his father be angry if he sided with the titans? Yes, but did he care? Not at all. He had never seen his father, so he did not care about his feelings. He could have so much power and create his own legacy like his father had. However, he would be a much better father to his offspring.

xxxxxSpeaking of the devil, two gods appeared before them. One was a large Great Dane while the other was an Irish Wolfhound. The German Shepherd tilted his ears back, giving a wary look to the gods. He knew why Zeus was here, but he did not know why Hades was unless he was the father of Tundra. He remained silent, expecting another offer. They would have to give an incredible offer for him to change his mind about joining the titans. He did not think godhood would be part of the deal.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      xxxxxRobin gave the titan goddess her attention, but she knew that she would never side with the titans. She was too loyal to Artemis who had given her a purpose and a family. She said nothing even after the Doberman had finished her spiel. This would be an offer that she would be refusing. She did not need the powers of a god to be powerful. She was happy with her position among the other huntresses of Artemis. "I would never go against Artemis." She said to Jenga after the titan had disappeared. "Or Apollo." She added after a brief pause. He was definitely not the worst father, and he made an effort to visit when he could. She understood the duties of the gods, so she did not expect to visit her every week or even every month.

xxxxxSpeaking of the gods, three of them appeared before them. Two Golden Retrievers and a Greyhound stood before her and Jenga. One of the Goldens, which was her father Apollo, wagged his tail when he saw his daughter. The Collie acknowledged her father before looking to Artemis for her wise words. However, it was Hermes who spoke up.

xxxxxThe Greyhound had given Jenga a small lopsided smile before greeting them. "Hello Jenga and.. her friend. We have come to inform you that the titans have escaped and injured Hestia in the process of their escape. Early today, I found her nearly lifeless body while on a patrol. We have come to ask for your help in putting the titans where they should be.. in Tartarus. We have come with an offer if you choose to help us. We will give the demigods their own pack where they can be with their kind and not alone out in the mortal world." He explained, unknowing of the offer that the titans had given them.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      xxxxxZale was taken aback when Rex immediately jumped onto the opportunity to join the titans and overthrow the gods. Shaking his head, he took several steps back away from the titan and this new "traitor." He could not believe the other canine would be so willing to go against the gods. While the offer was tempting, he could not imagine himself going against his father.

xxxxxThe titan goddess smiled as the Saluki mix stepped forward and offered himself for the cause. "You have made a wise decision, Rex. Once we have earned our rightful place, you will be a god. We will give you such a wonderful title, and you will be known by all. I will come for you when the time is right. I suggest you stay near fresh water as that will be my way to contact you. Until then, I bid you farewell." And like that, the titan vanished in a mist of water leaving the demigods alone for now.

xxxxx"Titans never tell the truth. What were you thinking?" He questioned the other canine, giving him a wary look. Not too long after the titan vanished, two other gods appeared before them. One he immediately recognized as his father while the other.. was a beautiful Afghan Hound. It was hard to look away from her beauty. Swallowing nervously, he tried to tear his gaze away from the beautiful Aphrodite to look to his father. "A titan was just here.. Tethys." He blurted out.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:47 am

ø тυndra ø
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; blitz, zeus and hades

Tundra was still considering Crius' offer before he heard Blitz's words. He understood the feeling of his father never talking to him, and knew how tempting this offer could be. Before he could respond or make up his mind, in front of him, appeared two gods. One great dane, while the other was an irish wolfhound. His ears went back and his eyes cast down towards the ground. He knew why his father was here, yet he did not know that why Zeus was here. The aussie mix finally looked up at his father, potential guilt glittered in his eyes. "Father, why are you here?" The wolfhound looked at his son while the Great Dane huffed at being addressed last.

Zeus looked over at his son, his eyes stern as he hated the fact that he had to make this offer at all. His pride was wounded but as his mate said, its easier to hurt the pride than the world. "Hello young demigods. We have come here to ask for your assistance. The traitorous titans have rose from their cage and almost fatally injured the young goddess Hestia in their escape. We ask for your help to put them back in their territory and in return, we will give you your own pack, your own territory lush with plant and animal life, where you can be with other demigods and a magical border around the territory where you will never be bothered by monsters and can live among others and not be alone again" The great dane spoke with confidence, with conviction not knowing about the offer the titans had offered previously.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø jenga ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
three § hunter of artemis § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; robin, apollo, hermes, artemis
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jenga thought about the offer but knew in her heart that she would refuse it. The young female would never go against her father. She knew that they were busy, discouraged when she didn't see him as often as she sometimes did. The female enjoyed the company of her sisters and the bond they shared. As she was making her decision in her mind, in front of her appeared her father, Artemis and Apollo. She sat down, keeping her eyes just below her fathers as a sign of respect towards him. She heard her father's proposal and felt elated. Perhaps by having a pack of demigods, then she could have friends amongst the hunters as well as other friends. She swore off males, but other females who weren't in the pack of hunters. "Father, I will be glad to join you in your quest to defeat the titans. In fact, the titans were here earlier. The titan Theia asked us to help overthrow you, promising us godship and a place in the new Olympic pack." Jenga informed her father, Apollo and Artemis.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § ocean § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; zale, poseidon, aphrodite

Rex looked over at Zale, who'd moved away from the demigod. The saluki mix shrugged, he didn't need anyone. He had himself and that was all he'd ever needed. As he listened to where he should stay, he nodded as the goddess left the two of them alone. He heard Zale's incredulous question as he went to turn away. He was going to find a freshwater lake to stay by. Then he heard pawsteps landing and looked back. Standing there was his mother and Poseidon. The male rolled his eyes and turned around, stepping back towards the two.

"Young Demigods, we stand before you to ask for your assistance in helping us put back the traitorous titans. They broke free from their territory, almost fatally injuring the young goddess Hestia. In exchange for your help, we will give you a territory to call your own to make a demigod pack. This land will be plentiful in plants and prey with a magical barrier to prevent monsters from attacking. Here you can find others, raise families and not be alone among mortals" Poseidon spoke, his voice clear, confident and full of conviction. Rex, for a moment, instantly regretted his decision. He'd longed for companionship, for a mate and family but he was always alone. Eventually he'd gotten use to the quiet but that deep feeling never left. He shook his coat lightly, ignoring the regret in his chest and remained quiet.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 009

Postby direwolf. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:47 am

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      xxxxxBlitz gazed into the stern eyes of his father. He knew the god did not want to be here, and he did not want Zeus here either. He listened as the god explained their position and how they needed the help of demigods to put the titans back in their place. The offer he gave was not a bad one but.. the titans offer was much more appealing. "The titan god Crius was here minutes before you. If we helped the titans, he offered us godhood and a pack.. Olympus Pack, to be exact. I don't care about living in a pack, but I want godhood. If that is something that you can offer to me, I will help you. Otherwise.. I'm sure you know what I'm implying." He responded to his father, not afraid of saying something that may offend both of the gods, especially the alpha of them.

"Your son is much like you, Zeus.. Hardheaded." Hades noted, glancing to his brother. He gazed to his son and released a quiet sigh. "Like Zeus said, we need your help." He reiterated, a small frown pulling at his maw. He did not like that the titans had gotten here before them, and they had given them a much better offer than they did. He looked to Zeus once more, wondering if he would make an addition to their offering of granting the canines godhood. There were many demigods, many of them may not survive the war that was to come, but that would still be many new additions of gods. Either way, it was for Zeus to decide. He could tell Zeus' son's flaw was definitely greed. He wanted to be all powerful like his father and not left in the shadows.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      xxxxxHermes seemed pleased when his daughter agreed to help the gods, but he did seem to deflate a little when she mentioned that the titans had given them an offer as well. "Ah, I see.. That is definitely not good. Not going to lie, that is a much better offer than what I offered you, but you cannot trust that they would ever keep their word." He responded with a shake of his head. The titans were trying to turn the demigods against them before they had the chance to bring them to their side.

xxxxx"We know this, Lord Hermes. I would never side with the titans. I hope the other demigods feel the same way." Robin responded, looking toward her father and Artemis. She would be foolish to think that other demigods would not be swayed by the words of the titans. Unlike herself, many demigods were out on there own and left to wander without any sort of pack as they did not fit in. She was grateful to have the huntresses. She may have been swayed if she was left to wander as well.

xxxxx"I must find the rest of the huntresses, but I am glad to see that you are doing well, Robin and Jenga. It looks like we will be standing by each other in this fight. I look forward to it. Together, we will put the titans back where they belong." Artemis spoke with a dip of her head before disappearing into the dense forest.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      xxxxxAphrodite had seemed surprised when Poseidon's son had blurted out that a titan had been here before them. She definitely did not like the sound of that. She was quiet as Poseidon spoke and offered the demigods their own pack lands if they chose to side with the gods in this war. When he finished speaking, she looked to her son and offered a smile. However, the smile slowly faded as she noticed his demeanor. "What is wrong, my son?" She questioned, stepping forward to stand closer to her son. She seemed worried to hear what might be troubling him, especially with the mention of a titan that had come to them earlier.

xxxxxZale did not want to interrupt Rex and Aphrodite, so he nodded to his father. "I would be happy to help the gods." He responded with a small wag of his tail. He wanted to prove himself to his father, and he knew the reward that he offered would be something that he would receive. He would be free to interact with fellow demigods; it sounded like a wonderful paradise. He would not have to deal with the mortals that did not understand him. He desired that very much.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:45 am

ø тυndra ø
two § rogue § valley § aussie x golden § demigod § son of hades § tags; blitz, zeus and hades

Tundra heard Zeus' speech and knew what his answer to both offers would be. Be a god in a new pack or make a life, have a mate and pups? He'd always longed for companionship among others like himself. The mortals never understood the issues of demigods. The best part of the offer would be no more monsters at their heels. He would wait to hear Zeus' answer to his son's comment then he would answer.

Zeus looked over at his son, his eyes were hard as he heard his sons comment and then his brothers added comment. The great dane huffed. "I want you to understand son, that titans do not tell the truth. They lie as if it's their native tongue. I cannot offer you godhood but neither can they, it is not in their power. I am sorry you feel this way." Zeus spoke upset that the titans were there first and knowing his sons response. Meanwhile, Tundra stepped forward, his head held high as he cast a sideways glance at Blitz. "I will join your cause, helping you in defeating the titans" The aussie spoke.

ø jenga ø
three § hunter of artemis § mountainside § greyhound x collie § demigod § daughter of hermes § tags; robin, apollo, hermes, artemis

Jenga nodded to her father before she heard Artemis' words and dipped her head to the retriever. She vowed to stand beside her through all. Jenga looked over at Robin, letting her alone with her father. The greyhound mix padded over nearer to her father, hoping to get a chance to talk to him. They had always been open to talking, and she'd never had a problem with him before. "Father, I hope Hestia is okay. I was worried when I hadn't seen you passing by on your routes" Jenga spoke, her head tipped slightly to one side.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § ocean § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; zale, poseidon, aphrodite

Rex looked at his mother, now she wanted to care? Now she wanted to pretend to be a mother? She sent him away once he was weaned to live with his mortal father. Why would he even pretend to be happy she noticed him now, three years later. "I'm fine, but I cannot turn down the opportunity for godhood. Besides, don't act like you care about me. In my three years on this earth, you've never bothered to come to me before" He huffed, his eyes narrowed as he stared at the afghan in front of him.

"Thank you my son, I'm proud that you have decided to aid us even with a better offer from the titans." Poseidon nodded at his son, a small smile crept on the sides of his maw. The shepherd looked over at Rex and Aphrodite, it was always harder for sons and daughters of goddesses, because they have that eight weeks of nursing then sent away, it either goes good and there isn't bad blood or it goes bad and there is resentment on the demigods part.
Join my Equestrian stable roleplay
--------------------------------------
Join my warrior cats roleplay
Join my supernatural winter camp roleplay
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ϟ ) ── 010

Postby direwolf. » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:46 am

x
      𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑍
      xx
      xxxxxBlitz's ears pinned back against his head when his father refused to give him godhood if he helped the gods. Dipping his head, he briefly listened to Tundra announce that he would join the side of the gods. He did not want to believe what his father had told him. After being so alone in this world, he wanted his name to be known. The only way he could do this, in his mind, was to receive godhood. If his father could not do that, he wanted to believe that the titans could.
      xxxxx"I have made my decision." He muttered, feeling a slight sinking feeling in his stomach, but he ignored it. Not wanting to look at his father, he turned away from the two gods and demigod and began to saunter away with his head low. He told himself that he did not care what his father thought, but he had spent most of his life trying to get his attention and seek his approval. He would no longer want to achieve that goal. He would do this for himself, no one else.

xxxxxHades heaved a quiet sigh as Zeus' son sauntered away from them. He would have been a good demigod to have on their side given who his father was. However, he was pleased that his son would be joining them. This would prove to the other gods that he and his offspring were on the side of the gods, not the titans. Aphrodite had tried to accuse of him of releasing the titans when he would never do such a thing. "Thank you, Tundra. We would like to take you back to Olympus pack where we are gathering the other demigods." He spoke, turning his attention to his demigod son.

x
      𝑅𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑁
      xx
      xxxxxWith Artemis gone, Jenga sat back on her haunches and gazed to her father. She knew things would become dangerous in the next couple of days, and she may even have to go against her fellow demigods who have joined the side of the titans. Finally, she decided to speak to her father. "Have you contacted my other half-siblings yet? I hope to meet some of them."

xxxxxHermes gave a half-smile to his daughter as she approached him. Normally, he was outgoing and full of energy, but right now, he had these matters weighing down on him. "Hestia is fine now. Apollo made sure she was okay before he came to find his offspring. All she needs is rest. I was shocked to find her this morning." He admitted, the half-smile fading from his maw. "But we will put the titans in their place. We got this, kid." He added, giving her a lighthearted wink.

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐿𝐸
      xx
      xxxxxThe goddess of love paused in her tracks as her son began to speak up. The look of hurt appeared on her face, but she could not blame him. It was true that she had not come to visit him. At least, not that he had noticed her. She did check up on her offspring, but she never did approach them. She did not want to.. get attached and have to leave them like she always did. "I do care about all of my children, but I understand how you feel. I just.. couldn't. I'm sorry. The life of a god is a complicated one."

xxxxxZale's tail began to wag when his father said that he was proud of him. Honestly, that was what he always wanted to hear. He wanted to make his father proud. "I will do the best I can, father." He spoke, a smile appearing on his maw. Briefly, he glanced over at Rex and Aphrodite, but he did not want to interfere with their conversation; it did not sound like it was going too well. He knew the life of a demigod was not an easy one. He could not imagine how the gods must feel.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:43 am

ø тυndra ø

Zeus looked at his son, his head dropped slightly. Many of his offspring had joined already but he had hoped Rex would come as well. The brute sighed, turning back towards Hades and Tundra. "Thank you Tundra, hold on tight" Zeus stated, picking his head back up. The god closed his eyes and Tundra did as well, hoping that the transportation won't be too disorienting. Wind blew around his fur and in a few moments, he opened his eyes and they were in the olympus pack camp. "where are the others?" He asked, not entirely sure who was a god/goddess and who was a demi-god.

ø jenga ø

Jenga nodded, tipping her head as she listened to her father. The female never thought that she would become part of a war between titans and gods/goddesses. "I can't wait to put them in their place, I may be a hunter of artemis, but nothing threatens my sisters or my kin" Her voice was strong as she looked over at her father. "Do we wait for you to tell us when to gather or are we going to the olympus pack?" The collie mix asked, tilting her head slightly.

ø reх ø
three § rogue § forest § afghan x saluki § demigod § son of aphrodite § tags; blitz

Rex flattened his ears to his skull, his eyes hard as he huffed. "Whatever mother When I'm a god, I'll make sure to visit my children" Rex snorted, putting emphasis on mother. Rex turned away, padding up the hill and down into the forest. He picked up his pace and was soon racing through the woods. He wasn't paying attention where he was going and almost ran straight into another dog. This one smelled like a demi-god too, so he slowed down and turned back to talk to him.

"That is all we ask of you. Now we are going to head to olympus pack with the other demi-gods" Poseidon spoke, looking at the retreating form of Rex and over at Aphrodite. She always kept tabs on her children so he knew it had to be rough on her. He gently placed his tail on her side as he walked up beside her. "Ready to head back to the camp" He asked, looking over at her.

Last bumped by TheOfficeFan23 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:43 am.
Join my Equestrian stable roleplay
Join my warrior cats roleplay
Join my supernatural winter camp roleplay
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups