[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [1 x 1 ] sataraxias & dxisyy

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:14 pm

"Riight. Currently making a mental note to never laugh at one of your jokes again." She shook her head and lifted the table, turning the opposite way. "Well you're also both tall, so there's that." She tried her best to shrug but struggled a bit considering the situation. "Usually people who say they have stupid names actually have cool, unique names they're just mad they couldn't find their name on a keychain." She stated matter-of-factly. "No, my name is not Jessica. It's Riley. Riley May if you must, but I really just prefer Riley. What about you?"
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

imagine he gets a key chain wouldn't that be funny or what

Postby sataraxias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:35 pm

"I'm not tall. You're really short." He carried the table out of the small storage room backwards, looking back over his shoulder as he walked to ensure he didn't trip himself over. "You got me. Low blow. The fact I could never find my name got me real depressed. Of course you wouldn't know the struggles of finding your name on a keychain, May-May. You've never had to have your heart crushed by realisation that it'd never ever be there... no matter how much you hoped or pleaded with the world. Almost makes me cry thinking about it. Real tragedy. I'll tell you this, my name is a real relic from a long-dead empire."

"Oh that's funny actually, imagine roman zombies." He struggled not to laugh as they approached the door to drop the table in front of it.
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 am

"Alright, I'll accept that." She sighed, shuffling her feet as they moved the table into the open room. Looking up and around him, she caught a glimpse of the zombie still throwing itself against the door in an attempt to get inside. She scrunched her nose up in disgust at the sight and decided she would keep her eyes trained on the table. "Okay, seriously? Did I not just say I preferred Riley?" She complained, setting the table down and pushing it against the door. "Also that doesn't help me much. I told you my first and middle name. The least I deserve is a first name." Taking a step back she examined their barricade, "You think maybe we could put it diagonally? This guy is pretty ugly, I don't like looking at him."
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't u hate when your customers eat their family

Postby sataraxias » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:40 pm

He considered her silently for a minute with a slight furrow between his eyebrows as he frowned gently, his head tilted slightly to the side, and then the zombie threw itself against the door again and stole his attention. "You shouldn't insult my customer just because he's fallen on hard times," he rebuked her playfully, his grin re-asserting itself. "Ate his wife and hasn't been the same since." His gaze returned to the table and he shrugged. "Dunno if it'd work. We should probably just leave."
    He turned away and took a few steps away from the door before he paused to look back over at her. "I told you I'm a Relic. That's the name I go by."
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:47 am

She pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head, "So he's got an ugly personality, that's even worse." Eager to get out of that place she nodded quickly and followed behind him, "I'm all for that idea, these places give me the creeps." She tilted her head to the side and interlocked her hands behind her back as they walked, "Soo, you're really not going to tell me your real name? Don't get me wrong I like Relic, but you dislike it that much?"
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the first hint of relic's plans

Postby sataraxias » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:11 pm

”Gotta keep myself an enigma, don’t I?” Relic tapped the side of his nose with a finger and laughed. “Keeping the mystery alive. Don’t worry, when I go for world domination, I’ll use my actual name. Until then... I’ll leave you to wonder.” He trailed off, his gaze returning to straight ahead as he led the two of them over to another door at the end of the room. He opened the door and walked into the following hallway. “Remember to close the door behind us. This is an employee only area. Exit’s just there.”
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

"Oh honey, world domination? I'm not so sure you're cut out for it." She snorted as she shut the door behind her and glanced down the hallway. Now that they were enclosed in such a small area she felt a little on edge. She didn't know where any other exits were, and she didn't know him. He didn't seem like a horrible person, but people lie all the time. There was no real trust established so who was she to know? She decided to keep her distance, trailing behind a little bit.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey he actually remembers to give her smth

Postby sataraxias » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:00 pm

"Is that so? I suppose my real name shall forever remain a mystery, then." He continued down the hallway at a measured pace. "I don't think I have the time for world domination anyway. Sounds too complicated. Not to mention overrated. Geez, hold on a moment. I want a drink." He paused, shrugging off his backpack. He bent down and unzipped it to pull out a bottle still half-filled with water. He uncapped it and took a few small sips. He then turned to offer it to Riley, noticing how far from him she stood. He didn't comment on it, merely asking, "You thirsty?"

[ayyy why is the lion king soundtrack so good]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

She rolled her eyes as she listened to him ramble on, a small smirk on her lips. "Uh, yea sure." She took a few cautious steps forward and gently grabbed the water bottle. Looking down into the bottle she swirled it around before taking a small sip. It might sound strange, but she felt weird drinking water from a bottle now. It just didn't feel normal anymore. Hell, nothing felt normal anymore. Shaking herself out of her daze she handed the bottle back to him, "Well, I guess it's not a huge deal. It's not like we're ever gonna see each other again." She shrugged.

(are we talking old school or the new one lol)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dw riley may i'll scream like a girl

Postby sataraxias » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:17 am

Relic took the bottle back from her, twisting the lid firmly to make sure it was tight. He shoved it back into his bag and swung the bag on to his back.

“Never say never,” he said cheerfully, but as he looked across at her he realised how much he’d missed the company and conversation of a person not trying to devour him, how much he’d miss it when she was gone.

He frowned as he gazed at her, eyes scanning her face to take in her blue eyes, her brown hair, and then he realised he was staring. He blinked and looked away, clearing his throat.

He started walking down the hallway again, untill he reached the exit, resting his hand on the doorknob lightly. “Alright, so I figure I’ll go out first to see if it’s clear. I promise I’ll scream really, really, and I do mean really, loudly to alert you if I meet my tragic demise.”

(yooo the hecc I completely forgot about the new one coming out, I was talking about the old)
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me