intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu May 02, 2019 11:27 pm

Despite his music being so loud Aidan was drifting off to sleep again. His eyes finally closed and he was able to rest peacefully for a bit. He barely even noticed the thunder that just continued on and on. A few times he heard it and opened his eyes but he was always able to fall back asleep.

Aidan most likely could have slept all day but after a bit he just woke up. "Ngh" he muttered. Aidan rubbed his eyes with his hands and sat up, since he had been so hunched over. He glanced to the side to see Jesse still seated next to him. It was so strange to wake up and everything was so colorful. The opposite of the bland world he was used to, before he saw Jesse. The pulled out and earbud to listen for rain. It seemed like it had slowed down a bit. Maybe if he bolted he could make it home. Aidan sighed and turned off his music. His should get going anyway, it wasn't a good idea to spend the entire day in the hallway anyway. However he quickly regretted the decision as more thunder rolled in. Aidan flinched but was able to calm down pretty quickly. He took out the earbuds.

Aidan glanced at Jesse,"Um, I'll buy you another pair and give them to you tomorrow." he said. Aidan figured Jesse's wouldn't want his used earbuds back so he figured that just getting a new pair would be best. He had time to run to the store the later so it worked. Aidan figured he could just give the earbuds to Jesse tomorrow.

the
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat May 04, 2019 10:56 am

jesse, in his half-asleep state, almost told aidan it didn't mater. he stopped himself before he could. if getting lending pair of earbuds was all it took to see aidan again, jesse would lend him some everyday. maybe when they met up again he could slip those noise cancellation headphones he wanted to buy into aidan's bag or something? he still didn't really know if aidan would appreciate it, so maybe jesse wouldn't do something so.. "drastic"? aidan would probably find that the opposite of appealing. so jesse wouldn't. yet, at least.

"i don't have any morning classes tomorrow." jesse blurted, breathless. he wasn't quite sure if it was the yawn crawling over his face or the idea of seeing aidan again (especially so soon). he thought about where he normally was on his off days with no morning classes. more often than not, jesse woke with the sun. he was out and about before most people, though that didn't make his feel any less tired. then he tried to remember places on campus they could meet; the small coffee and pastry shop tucked away in the farthest right of campus, the food court a little off from the middle, the library they had first met, even the couch they were sitting on. "how about we meet at the food court? if that is okay." and maybe jesse could even manage to somehow make a date out of it. maybe pay for aidan's food or drink or something.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Aidan figured that he could just go out and grab some earbuds at an off campus store. He would just get the same brand and if he could the same color too, because he just figured Jesse wouldn't have picked out something he didn't like. There was an electronic store within walking distance so Aidan decided he would just go after his first class. He had three tomorrow. One first thing in the morning and two night classes. If he really needed to he could give them to Jesse the day after that, but he figured it should work out. After all, he just wanted to give the other boy his earbuds and leave it's not like they were going to be hanging out all day.

It seemed like it was taking Jesse a while to answer. He wondered if he had a packed schedule all day. Aidan was just about to say if Jesse was to busy he could just give him the earbuds the next day, but the other spoke first."Uh yeah, that should work.o can't meet till after 8 though." he said, giving the other a heads up. Aidan's first class was at 6 and it was an hour long. That was, if the professor didn't go over time like she usually did.

Aidan didn't really hesitate to say no because he figured he was just going to meet Jesse and he would give him the earbuds and leave. Even though the food court seemed like a strange place to meet it was in the middle of the campus and the easiest place to meet someone so he just figured that's why Jesse chose to meet there tomorrow. Besides Jesse knew he wasn't interested in being a couple and he seemed to be able to respect that wish so he didn't have much of a reason to say no.,

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat May 04, 2019 11:08 pm

jesse smiled, lips quirking up until even his gums were peeking out. "okay," he agreed, fumbling with his things as he shoved his phone in his back pocket. "i normally sit at one of the tables more off to the side." he closed his bag and nodded to the window, where the thunder seemed to have paused for a moment. the rain was still coming down in fat drops, however. jesse would need to book it now so he could get back and do some actual work. maybe he'd make himself some tea and do his work on the little seat that the wall formed in front of his window. "i should get going. text if you can't find me."

jesse waved a goodbye as he turned the corner. when he exited the building, he did a little "yes" and fist bumped the air. if was progress, if anything. the rain was a cold reminder when it splattered onto his shoulders. did running make you more likely or less likely to get soaked? it didn't matter. ether way, jesse's dorm was far enough that running wouldn't make a difference. he could just take a shower or dry off when he got there. so, before the sky decided to fight with itself again, jesse began running.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 am

It was almost impressive how fast a smile appeared on Jesse's face. He hadn't expected the there to get to excited over something so simple.it was nothing but a quick meet up so Aidan could give him earbuds. Maybe this wasn't going to be what he hoped for. It would probably be best if he cleared up any possible misunderstandings from the beginning, because it seemed liked there might already be one. However, it seemed like Jesse was already getting ready to leave before he could even say anything in response.

"okay" Aidan replied. He waved a goodbye to Jesse as the brown haired boy left the building. Aidan sighed, and plugged the earbuds into his phone. The thunder would be louder after he was outside so he desperately needed them. Aidan was actually pretty thankful he had run into Jesse. Maybe it sounded selfish but he was glad for Jesse's earbuds, and how they had been given to him. The walk home would have been torture without them, and he probably would have been scared out of his mind without it. Aidan new he had a childish fear but he had always been sensitive to loud noises and things around him changing. It was extremely difficult for him to go start college let alone deal with being an adult and being so afraid of something almost everyone grew out of.

He headed through the doors, after waiting a few minutes so he knew Jesse would be gone. It would be awkward if they ran Into each other. The sound and smell of rain surrounded him. It would have been such a calming and relaxing sound if not for the thunder it generally brought. He usually loved to watch the rain but when there was lightning and thunder, he generally stayed in bed as long as he could with earbuds blasting music. There was a small overhang allowing him to stand outside the doors and not get drenched. Aidan stuck his hand out to feel he water. It was falling in large cold drops. He was going to be freezing and soaked by the time he got home. He turned on music and out the earbuds and ran out into the rain.

Aidan had to remember to write down in his phone to get the earbuds and then find Jesse after his class. It was going to be a long day, he just knew it. The more and more Aidan thought about it as he hurried home. He couldnt help but wonder if this was supposed to be some sort of date. Jesse seemed way to happy to just get earbuds. Maybe he had ulterior motives? That's would just things so much more difficult. It seemed like he could respect that fact Aidan wasnt interested but it also seemed like Jesse wasn't the type to just give up on something like this.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 am

jesse's alarm blared, the numbers blinking "7:00". he had already been awake for a few hours, browsing the internet mainly, so the alarm was really just a precaution. after eight, though, the cafeteria stopped selling certain foods. foods like jesse's favorite cereal bar. he quickly shoved off his covers and stretched, eyeing his closet. it was still thrown open from the night before when jesse had abandoned his studying to inspect all the colors. he had ended up finishing his work anyway, so it didn't really matter that he took a break (if you called two hours of memorizing colors a 'break'). the carpet next to his bed was soft under his bare feet as he made his way over to the mess and picked out a sweatshirt (navy) and a pair of ripped skinny jeans (a lighter blue).

he ducked into his kitchen, which really was just an 'l' shaped counter on the far side of the room behind his couch. the items once in his his bag were now messily sewn all over the smooth surface. he pressed his papers together, sorting them by class. then he shuffled around for a few minutes in search of his wallet. if he wanted his breakfast, he would either need his student card, money, or both. he put his wallet in his back pocket and wandered back towards his bed to unplug his phone. it buzzed with another alarm, marking "7:35". geez, had jesse spent that much time organizing his things and pulling on a pair of uncooperative skinny jeans?

he walked back out and grabbed his bag. if he was quick, he might get to the food court before his favorite things were all taken. the cooks weren't really going to be bothered by fifteen or so minutes. when it went out, sometimes that just meant it went out. at least he knew his cereal bar would still be there. barely anyone ate them. he yanked the door shut behind him, making sure to lock it (just in case). his legs already were complaining when he began walking. he really had sprinted all the way from his last class yesterday. how much more idiotic could he get?

his walk to the food court was uneventful. it barely was ever crawling with people aware of their surroundings, so jesse had to dodge some tired zombies students. he grabbed his food (a cereal bar, some squishy but semi-edible grapes, and two cartons of milk) and picked his way through the maze of tables until he found a decent one on the edge of the chaos. he pulled his phone out and placed it on the table so he could text aidan if need be, but eventually gave in to the food in front of him and began quietly munching on it.

[hope you don't mind my time skip to the next day ^^]
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon May 06, 2019 1:35 pm

((I don't mind at all!))

Aidan awoke due to his alarm startling him awake. He glanced over to see it was 5 o'clock a.m. He rubbed his face and looked out the window next to his bed. The sun was rising and it lit up the room. He took a few moments and just took on the beautiful colors that colored the sky. Beautiful pinks and oranges completely engulfed the normal blue. If it weren't for the second alarm he always set for 10 minutes later he would have sat there all day. Aidan sat up with a yawn and crawled out of bed. He walked over to a dark brown dresser and grabbed out a golden yellow hoodie, and red and black striped t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

He grabbed his pastel yellow backpack and shoved a notebook and a few folders inside it. He checked to make sure all of his stuff was there so he could head out. Before leaving, Aidan grabbed a vibrant green apple from his fridge. In his opinion they tasted better cold so he just threw the container into the fridge. He took a bite then threw on his hoodie then backpack and headed outside. It was quite nice out. The ground was still wet from last night's rain. Aidan walked down the steps because he was on the third floor of his apartment building and walked onto the sidewalk. He admitted the flowers, and the trees and the sky and basically everything he could as he walked to class. He just wanted to take in all this change.

Even though Aidan always found it difficult to deal with things changing for some reason this didn't phase him in a bad reason. Maybe it was because he had new thing to enjoy he had things to look forward to now. The world was full of colors and it wasn't bland like it used to be. It was actually a good change for once it seemed like those rarely happened for him.

It didn't take long for him to get close, but if took forever for the class to end. Even though it was only about an hour long class it took forever. The professors speech just dragged on and on and on. Aidan was able to pay attention and take careful notea but he was getting more and more bored and he could barely pay attention by the end of the class. Luckily for him though it ended just as he was about to nod off. As soon as they were dismissed Aidan bolted out the door and headed for an off campus store. It was about a 15 minute walk. Aidan had brought the earbuds with so he could find the brand. He was able to them after a few minutes of searching but he couldn't find the same color. They only had them in a grey and dark blue. He wasn't sure which pair so he took a picture of both and texted them to Jesse asking which color he wanted.

After buying the earbuds he left the store and headed back to the campus. He arrived right at 8 luckily. Aidan entered the large building. It wasn't nearly as packed as he had suspected so he figured it would be easy to find Jesse. However he wandered around for almost 8 minutes before actually spotting the other from across the room. He jogged over. "Hey... Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find you." he admitted. Aidan stood next to Jesse's table and took off his backpack so he could grabbed the box that contined the new earbids.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Mon May 06, 2019 8:47 pm

jesse finished chewing his last bite of cereal bar before reaching for his phone, which had buzzed against the table not too many seconds ago. he looked between the two color options, grey and blue. did it really matter? well, if he had a choice.. personally, he wanted to see grey as little as possible now that he could see color. black and white were more regulated colors to him. he cold deal with those two. "the blue color is prettier" he tapped out, sending the message. his phone fell back to the table with a soft clack.

he hadn't realized how much time had passed until aidan was standing in front of him, explaining why he was late. jesse swallowed his slightly mushy grape, smiling awkwardly as he tapped a spot on the table. "it is okay. you can pt the earbuds here." he would probably use them on his way to his first class. aidan was just lucky jesse hadn't felt like listening to music yesterday. "did you eat something?" he asked next, a little worried. aidan must of had an early class if he couldn't of met until eight. plus, he had gone to the store... so he woke up at five? six?

"you could eat here with me, if you want." he opened one of his milks, sipping at it as he glanced at aidan from the corner of his eye. he felt only a little low when he added, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." then he went quiet, afriad he would do something that might chase aidan away. he tried to look laid back, leaning back against his chair and small smile on his face. he probably just looked awkward. 'save me from my misery, oh great deity.'
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed May 08, 2019 8:31 am

Judging from the way Jesse was staring off into the distance, Aidan wasn't quite sure he was listening to his explanation but Jesse seemed to snap out of his daze pretty quickly. "Okay," he responded right after Jesse told him where to put the package of blue earbuds. He set them down on the table and zipped up his backpack. When Jesse asked about food Aidan instantly got hungry. He hadn't bothered to eat a proper breakfast and he had been in such a rush he hadn't had time to worry about food and get hungry. However, Aidan really didn't think it was a good idea to stay so he figured he might as well just say he ate, since he technically did(not). "Oh um, yeah I ate when I woke up..." he said. But it seemed like karma had other plans for him today, because just as he said it his stomach growled revealing the truth. "a little.. he mumbled, embarrassed that luck was never on his side which meant he could never hide anything.

Aidan would give anything for the ability to say no and just make up some lame excuse to leave but of course that didn't happen. Jesse wore the same kind of embarrassed, awkward look that Aidan had when they first met. He knew he would feel bad for saying no, but he would also feel bad for saying yes. Ugh, why did decision making have to be so difficult!? Aidan knew it was taking him way to long to make up his mind and answer, and he could only imagine how awkward it was for Jesse to wait as he took longer and longer to respond.

This is a bad idea, this is a bad idea! The warning lights were flashing in his mind over and over again as he began to speak "Okay...but I don't have long." he muttered. It was to late to back out now. It was only half true. His next class wasn't till late but if he wanted to finish up his project he wouldn't have long. Aidan set his backpack down on the chair across from Jesse and grabbed out his wallet. Hopefully this could just be a normal meal and not an awkward excuse for a date Aidan didn't want to be on. He decided within himself that he would at but if anything made him feel like this was a date he would just excuse him self and leave. He really hoped it wouldn't come to that but he had his doubts.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Wed May 08, 2019 10:04 am

jesse glanced down at the earbuds when he heard aidan's stomach growl, determined not to be weird about anything. he still couldn't help the way his shoulders slumped after several long moments of silence, nor the way his face was beginning to burn at what his brain was recognizing as rejection. he knew how aidan felt. why did he just keep hoping and hoping? perhaps in another universe, where there were no soulmates, jesse and aidan existed together. as a pair. but this was his universe, and if aidan didn't want to try or give in just a little..

so yeah. jesse was surprised when aidan finally spoke up. he tried not to let his smile show, but his face split into a small grin as aidan began fishing for his wallet. would offering to pay be too date like? it might be enough to drive aidan away. jesse decided to just sit and be quiet, content that aidan had even decided to stay. he popped another one of his grapes into his mouth, chewing slowly as he tried to think. act normal, don't bring up soulmate stuff. don't seem flirty. jesse didn't really know if he could flirt, anyway. he probably looked odd when he tried, though.

jesse pressed against his phone, the screen lighting up with a time. jesse had to be at a class by nine forty five; he might even be the one to cut it short. "that is okay," he replied eventually, his voice coming out more casual than he thought it would. "i need to be at a class in an hour or so anyway." his head turned to the other tables, people sitting both alone and in groups. he spotted a couple speaking between themselves quietly and glanced up at aidan through his hair, wondering if that would ever be possible with them. he shook his head, snatching the earbuds up and placing them in his bag. no, he had to be normal first. he would make aidan see how he was as a person first let him see how he lived before he totally gave up. surely, he would be able to convince aidan not everyone was bad..? he didn't even really know why he didn't like soulmates.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me