1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 am

Xander nodded listening to her. "Yea the other kingdoms aren't quite nice.. its why we have so many guards no a days.. its also why I practice so much. But we have tried to be nice none the less.." Xander leans back and looks around the dinning hall, some servants get up and politely leave to continue their jobs. "Has there been anything you had wanted to do in this kingdom? Other than work at the castle?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:25 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: The King, Xavier|
Catherine nodded, the thought of another kingdom invading their own sent shivers down her spine. She looked down at her plate as she took a bite and continued to listen to him. She thought for a moment on what other job she would have wanted, she hadn't thought about doing much else since she always knew she would end up there being her mom had also worked there. "I'm not quite sure, I always fancied the idea of being a midwife," she started, looking up at him as spoke, a smile on her lips. "I just really enjoy the presence of little ones." she finished as she glanced at her hands for a moment. "What about you, though? Anything you would want to do if you weren't the prince?" she asked curiously as she looked back up at him, she knew that being in the royal family could be a daunting job.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Xander looked at her, interested on the choice she had made."That is an interesting choice. I like that idea." When Xander hears her question he looks down and one of his hands turns into a fist. "I would be an assassin.. to avenge my mother.. She didn't deserve to be murdered... and we had never found the person who did it.." Xander seems a bit upset and angry about the topic.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:53 pm

Catherine smiled when he seemed interested by her choice and nodded before the smile slipped into a frown. She had known about his mother, it was probably something she should have not asked. β€œI’m sorry, I should have bit my tongue.” she apologized, her eyes darted to the table, mentally kicking herself for asking. She hadn’t meant to make him upset and at this point didn’t know how to make it better.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:07 pm

"No No it is fine Catherine, it isn't your fault at all." He shakes his head a bit and smiles lightly at her again. "I am sorry if I had ruined anything for you while you were eating, that it is my fault." Xander gets up and is prepared to walk off, not wanting to ruin anything else for her. For some reason he had liked her a little more than the other servants and maids.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Catherine looked over at him as he spoke, still frowning a little. She sat up quickly, out of slight alarm when he was going to leave, and she didn’t want him to. She knew the possible reason as to why she didn’t want him to leave, but was not about to admit that to herself. β€œOh, no, Xavier, it’s okay. I enjoy speaking with you,” she said, the first part came out a little quickly. She glanced down for a moment, hoping she didn’t seem too eager before returning her gaze to him and offered him a kind smile.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Xander hesitated and stopped, looking at Catherine and goes to sit down."I am glad I didn't ruin anything.. and if you do enjoy my company I can stay, don't have any other plans at the moment. Don't let me stop you from eating though unless you are full, then we could walk around if you wanted." Somewhat nervous asking that, which was quite weird when we was the prince.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Catherine are a little bit more of her food as he started to sit down again, happy that he had decided to stay. A soft blush settled onto her cheeks as he mentioned walking around. She nodded and smiled a little up at him β€œI would enjoy that,” she replied, happily. She finished off what was left on her plate before she looked back up at him β€œGood thing it’s such a nice day out,” she said as she stood up from the table and gathered up her dishes to take to the kitchen.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Xander gets up and is ready to walk out in the garden or even the town if she wants to. "Hey you don't have to worry about the plates, someone else can get them..." Xander smiles at what she is going to do, thinking its nice that she wants to clean after herself. He seemed a bit more cheerful going to walk around with her, happy that she is also happy. Xander opens any door for her and calmly walks next to her. "What do you do for free time? If I may ask?"
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:16 pm

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine looked up at him from the plates β€œOh, uh... okay,” she responded, with a slightly embarrassed smile as she put the dishes back on the table. She wasn’t used to have others clean up for her, and was slightly embarrassed that she had automatically tried to clean up. She glanced at the dishes once more before falling into step beside him. She gently fiddled with her fingers as she walked, something she often did out of habit. She smiled up at him and thanked him for holding the door β€œIn my free time... I actually sing a little sometimes, but I mainly like to draw.” she replied as she looked back up at him with a smile.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me