HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:55 am

Iris smirked at her amd scratched behind her ears as she drove. When at last they arrived at the community she drove past the buildings to where the tents were set up for containment and new comers until they were ready to be integrated with everyone else. Mace stood waiting with the healers and as soon as Iris stopped the truck he opened the back door to the truck amd looked in at the victims.

Oliver blinked as they once again were bathed in sunlight. As his eyes adjusted to the sun he saw a large man standing watch as people who must have been medics entered the back of the truck to help them out. Oliver felt panicked as je was helped out and saw they were being taken to seperate tents. He didnt want to be alone with doctors. Not ever again. "Jonny!" He called, fear filling his voice as he tried to pull away from the girl who was trying to guide him to a tent.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:01 am

Letting off a soft purr as she got scratched behind her ears she then said: "Well now I am thinking a big meal and a nice nap would be me really good." She yawns then smiles as she saw them arrive at the community, glad to be back again with the others. Cathryn quickly jumped off and then out of the car before she rushed out seeing Mace there with the others so hurried over saying: "Where is da foood?" While she sniffed the air. It wasn't long however that her attention was taken away from the idea of food and more towards the one guy calling over to the other clearly frightened so she said: "Uhh... this might be another problem."

Jonathan blinked a few times ones more after the sunlight hits his face. He glanced around at the camp like the area and the other people they had there found it all very confusing. Soon they got taken out and he noticed them being taken to different tents which made him rather worried himself. Soon the frightened voice of Oliver with the nickname he seems to have given him and he looked over starting to panic himself and said: "I-I am here." Then just stopped dead in his track refusing to move unless it was going towards his new friend, the only person he could trust at this time.

(Working on my other two characters soon.)
Last edited by SecretShadows on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:11 am

Mace shot a glare at Cathryn. "Now is not the time." He growled before stepping forward just as Oliver tried to hit the healer so she would release him. Mace grabbed the back of Oliver's neck and yanked him away from the healer. He glared at the boy, ignoreing the terrified look in his eyes as he growled. "We are not going to put up with violence. If you know whats good for you, you will shut up and let her help you. Understood?"

Oliver looked at the scarred man in terror. He didnt try to pull away from him, knowing it was useless, and only nodded in response to the order. He stumbled a bit as the man pushed him roughly away before allowing the medic to lead him off, feeling defeated.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

"You are being all grumpy again." Cathryn said and huffed just shifting back into her human forum before looking at him suddenly walking off to the boy trying to reach his friend and then hissed saying: "Ooi! Don't go around treating guest like that you big meany! Look how scared he is now!" She crossed her arms while her ears pulled flat against her head and she looks over at Iris saying: "Oh should I go get the food for the guests?" Her mind quickly shifted back to food again.

Jonathan watched a large man walk over to the struggling Oliver and slightly growled himself now, disliking the way he was getting treated just because he was scared like the rest was. He then suddenly felt energy traveling through his body but it only lasted a few seconds and it felt rather dark which caused him to grab his head now having murderous ideas flowing through, it did clear up again and he felt himself being pulled towards one of the tents so just looked over at Oliver saying: "Don't worry, I am sure I will see you soon again." He hoped anyway.

Adrean saw the commotion going on outside and tilted his head realizing that they most likely went on a little outing to help others. Leaving the building he walked over to where Iris and Cathryn were he slightly smiles saying: "Eh? Did you leave to have some fun without me? You know that ladies shouldn't be going out in the big scary world by themselves." Cathryn however just gave him a blank look as she said: "We would have had dead bodies everywhere if you came along, and besides we did pretty good on our own so your help wasn't needed." "Ouch, for a kitty you do bite hard." He just said with a chuckle.

Lily was waiting in one of the medical tents with the doctor, she had already set up some supplies they might need and had a few pain killers too for those who seem to still be in a lot of pain. She prepared herself for horrible looking people knowing the pain they would have all gone through and hoped that here they could heal up completely and live a normal life again. A small friendly smile on her lips as she saw the tent open for the first one to enter theirs.

(done with the characters, tell me if I should change up some stuff)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 am

My only thing is your vampire seems way over powered and seems to have abilities you dont classically see a vampire having where as all of the others stick to their lore.)

Mace glared at Cathryn. "We have a no fighting outside of training for a reason. Its better for them to adjust to our rules sooner rather than later." He snapped at her.

Iris pressed her palms to her eyes, trying to calm down as she felt power rippling through her. "Just be quiet and go help prepare dinner!" She snapped at cathryn and and adrean. Having them around, especially together was just making everyone more tense.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:42 am

(True, I did kinda think it might be a bit too much so I am going to lower that up a bit, pretty much didn't know what creature to actually make him just wanted a slightly evil sided character and just decided on a vampire XD Welp getting that fixed up.)

Cathryn sighs a bit knowing well that Mace had a point even if she didn't quite agree to be so strict with the newcomers, they were all still afraid and unsure of what was happening. Soon however her annoyance with Adrean appearing seems to have annoyed Iris so she quickly said: "On it!" And rushed of rather not getting on her bad side.

Adrean watched Cathryn leave then looked over at Iris asking: "So is there anything I can help with? Like playing guard with Mace?" He grinned just waiting for her to tell him to go do something, it was a lot more fun than sitting in a room and besides that he had nothing to go do with his gang in the city either.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 am

I get that. No worries.)

Iris shot a glare. "Im not in charge, Adrean. While the boss is out Mace is in charge. Ask him if you want just leave the new ones alone until we get them fixed up." She said before heading into a tent to help.

Mace glanced at Adrean once the girls were gone and chuckled. "Your timing is terrible." He looked off down the road abd sighed. "Come on. Lets go make sure they werent followed." He said before walking off.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:02 am

(alright changed that up, a lot better now XD I did almost make him a demi-god but then I was just like... Nope, a complete nope XD)

Adrean placed up his hands a bit and smirks saying: "Okay okay it's not like I want anything to do with the new ones anyway, just bored, besides that you told the kitty what to do so what's the pain in asking?" He soon looked over at Mace and slightly chuckled himself while he said: "I get that one a lot." He then walked over looking down the road and said: "Let us do that then, I feel like beating something up anyway so who known perhaps today is my lucky day." He walked next to Mace glancing around.

Jonathan was unsure of what they were doing to him, but his nerves did calm when he realized there wasn't any harm done to them, instead these people were helping them for real. It felt good to know that there was a large chance they are going to be free, however, he didn't want to get his hopes up just yet.

Lily helped clean up any wounds and assist the doctor in his work by handing him whatever he needed during that time. Cathryn happily came out with the food they had ready for the newcomers and then placed it on the table where she waited for them wanting to already eat herself too.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:42 am

-late that night-

Mace returned with Adrean, walking calmly down the road as he licked the last bits of blood off his arm so he wouldn't alarm any of the more sensitive community members. All of the cottages were aglow with life and he could hear laughter as people mingled together. The tents, on the other hand, though also bathed in light were either silent or filled with the sounds of pain as the healers finished putting them back together as much as they could. He sighed, and even though he had be planning on getting dinner after their hunt, he knew that as the stand in leader he needed to make sure the newcomers were caught up to speed and adjusting. It wasnt right to leave Iris and the others to handle everything. "Thanks for your help Adrean." he muttered before heading to the tents.

Iris couldn't take the sight of the fairy any longer. All he could do was moan in pain as the head doctor tried to finish attaching the wings so they would work properly. The horror on the fairy's face when they removed the bandages and he saw what had been done to him in the mirror was enough to break hearts and in the aftermath of his rage they decided it was best to remove all reflective surfaces from the tents before any of the others could see what they were. SHe cast one last look back at the fairy as they finished fixing them and began to test to see if the nerves were working and if he could move them before slipping out. The demon was the last one she needed to check on before she could call it a night. She silently slipped into the tent and looked to him worriedly. "Hey. I am just checking to see if there is anything I can get for you? Are you feeling alright or do you want me to summon another healer?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 am

Adrean happily walked back to the community hideout, removing a bit of the blood still on the side of his mouth while he gave a nod saying: "No problem at all." He just grinned after that bit of fun, then looked at the groaning and moaning noises of pain which never actually affected him, if they weren't creatures like them he would have even enjoyed their cries of pain but he knew well they have been through a lot, so this wasn't much enjoyment to listen to at all. He then just made his way towards the others most likely eating dinner which he had already gotten himself on the hunt not really being able to eat foods like the others.

Jonathan was unaware of what was happening to him, he could only hear the groaning of the others and he himself was in quite the pain. However the pain was something he could at least handle but the power in his body was something he was afraid of, he accidentally managed to summon a small roster useless little demon who just sat there pretty much laughing at him the entire time so ones Iris entered in he was already curled into a tight ball just muttering: "Make it stop... make that sound stop, why wont it stop." His body started turning back around his arms as his level of fear and stress just arises. The laughing little demon not helping him much at all as it just sat there with its senseless demonic laughter.

Cathryn decided to help by clearing up some of the boxes that held some old bandages and tools used on the newcomers, they had to get removed now so she started loading them onto one of the trucks there, flattening her ears wondering how she was even going to sleep tonight with all that moaning noises of the people in pain. She tried ignoring it as she just dragged the boxes over and onto the truck.

Lily also went checking around in the tents making sure they all got the medication needed for their healing. Soon she saw Iris and just softly said: "Sorry for the bother, the doctor just wanted me to tell you that they need their pain medication after each meal, but I'll make sure to be on that, you are already doing a lot, anyway have a good night." She then left going to one of the larger tents to finish up working our their medications plans just to help with the best recovery as well as the pain.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me