1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Blaze to woke up at midnight and walked outside. She looked around and sat on a trash can and looked around. She had on a leather jacket and leggings with a white shirt under it. She hated her fangs at any rats or mice that ran by her or even close to her. She laughed at them and swung her legs bored.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Ryo stood up, deciding he needed fresh air. He quickly changed in his room, into a pair of jeans and a long sleeve dark blue shirt. He slipped on his coat and a pair of nice work boots, and headed into the hallway. He stepped outside taking a deep breath. What was that dream even about... it was so strange.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Blaze saw a little crying homeless puppy in a corner and hopped down and picked him up. “Heyyy lil babyyy” she cooed letting her fangs show since no one was around. She stroked the puppies fur and said “I got chu hunny your my little baby now....” she said smiling at the baby.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:12 pm

Ryo sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. He heard faint footsteps behind him and opened his eyes to look to see someone walking down the sidewalk. The next thing he knew, Ryo's vision was blurry, he could barely stand and he had a stabbing pain in his neck. The person who had been walking was standing above him. Little did Ryo know but the 'person' was a vampire and he had just found his next meal. Ryo couldn't even stand, it felt like his energy was being drained.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Blaze saw and set down the puppy and tackled the other vampire. “This is myyy human” she snarled as she threw the man into the wall. He groaned as his back snapped and cracked. Blaze glared at him and made him disappear in a cloud of smoke. She then turned back to look at Ryo “you good?” She asked softly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Ryo, fell against the wall, not able to support his own body weight. He glanced up at the girl, why do they always run into each-other. He grunted in pain,"I..I'm.fine." He muttered. Ryo closed his eyes, now wanting rest more than anything. Blood dripped down his neck and chest, which was uncomfortable. But he didn''t want to move.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Blaze sighed and took Ryos hand softly before transporting them to her room. She set him down in her bed and grabbed her medic kit. “Sorry about Fred he doesn’t like anything but human blood I prefer animals though don’t want to harm you creatures...” she said dabbing the potion on his neck with a towel. Her eyes flickered around making sure her parents weren’t seeing just Incase they freaked out that a human was in the house. “Just a sec and I’ll take you back to your work...” she said softly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Ryo groaned, brushing his hand over the bite on his neck, which was now covered with a large band-aid. He practically rolled off the bed when he noticed the girl. He jumped, sitting up. Bad choice. His head started pounding. Ryo placed his hand on his forehead,"Ah, ow....wh-where am I?" He asked.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Blaze gently layed him back down “your at my place and you have to be quiet okay... there’s people in this house that will eat you... not me of course” she said shushing him. He’s pretty cute... she thought to herself studying him. Meh he’s probably to much of a workaholic to settle down though she thought pushing her feelings away anyways she didn’t even know his name. “So what’s your name?” She asked gently.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Ryo looked scared, confused."R-Ryo... What do you mean, e-eat me.." He said. Ryo looked around, everything was so confusing. What was going on? What happened last night? Why was he in so much pain?
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me