Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:36 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan continued to eat until eventually he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see that, surprisingly disappointingly, it wasn't Isaiah. It was the same girl with dark hair he had stood next to, the one who had been watching him. He looked at her as she shyly said, twirling a strand of her hair "Hi, I couldn't help but notice you. We stood next to each other in the line and I can't help but overhear you talking. Are you muggleborn?" She asked, and Dillan nodded "Well, I'm a pureblood. My sister is a prefect actually, and well uh... If you ever need help finding your way around or something, you can uh.. Talk to me..?" She said to him sheepishly. Dillan was originally going to be cold, and say he had Isaias to show him around, but having someone in his year and house could be useful he supposed. "Um.. Okay, sure." He said and was about to go back to eating when she said, a bit loud and suddenly from the tone she was just using "I'm Amelia! Oh uh sorry..." She said, her tone growing quiet "I'm Amelia by the way, Amelia Wellmire..." She almost whispered "Okay... I'm Dillan then, Dillan Crypt." He said. Glad to be away from the akwardness of the conversation, Dillan quickly ate his food. When everyone else had finished, everyone was beginning to get up. A girl waving her hand in the air saying "Hufflepuffs to me!" Was clearly a prefect, so obviously she was Amelia's sister, but is girl had lighter brown hair. Dillan tapped Isaias on the shoulder again before he was to leave "Bye Isaias. I'll see you around I guess?" He said, then followed the prefect in the line of first years and left the hall. They went up stairs and down corridors until they arrived in the dorms. After following the prefects instructions, Dillan went up the steps into the boys bedrooms and found a bed with his luggage on top of it from when he had left it at the stairwell before they had gone into the great hall. He got into his pyjamas, crawled into his bed and fell asleep instantly after he had been so tired all day. Tomorrow he would start classes and maybe even make new friends. But for now, Dillan just wanted to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Since not a lot was going on I decided to end the feast for Dillan and have him go to bed. The next day you can have them time skip to whenever you want, be it lunch, after lessons or something like that.)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 010

Postby White Eagle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler

Once he was done eating he felt a tap on his shoulder which he responded with a small groan before he was faced with Dillan. The teen expected to see Marie but he was soon flashing a wide smile as he saw the cute blonde badger, "Oh....Vale. Buenas noches." (Okay. Good night.) The Ravenclaws had to wait until all of the Hufflepuffs left before they were dismissed to their tower. As he went up the steps he kept looking back at group as if expecting something crazy was about to happen. The Ravenclaw prefect answered the riddle the doorknob gave and allowed all of the blue students through. Isaías did not stay up too late for he was mostly thinking about what he was going to do tomorrow which triggered a thought about Dillan. As he was falling asleep he whispered, "Él está bien....Él está bien...." (He is fine.)
After a six hour slumber the Spaniard woke up to the sight of sunlight hitting his eyes. Today was the first day of his fourth year which means he needs to make a good impression for the start of this year. After getting dressed and walking down the stairs to the common room he saw Tyler Van Freiz. Tyler was one of the first people the Spaniard met when he arrived at the school and back then he was an energetic and charismatic person but as of now he looked like a complete mess. His hair was a bit messy while his eyes looked grey against his now pale face and his lips remained stiffened into a small frown. All of the light and color in him was just turned into grey sadness. A frown instantly appeared on his face because he knew it had everything to do with Marie. "Hello Tyler. I am going to eat breakfast. Come with me." The boy shook his head, "I am not hungry." Not listening to him the Spaniard grabbed his shoulder and brought pushed him out of the Common Room and toward the Great Hall. "I said I am not hungry. Just let me goooo!" "No we are going to eat." "Why do you care if I eat or not." The Spaniard stopped and turned to face the saddened boy, "Because we are friends, yes? This is what we do. I care about your health." Hearing that caused Tyler to do a small nod and removed his hand from Isaías' hand. "Ok....Are you going to move?" A small smile appeared on the boys face as they walked to eat some breakfast. As they entered Isaías almost forgot to search for his favorite blonde and was lucky enough to catch him on the left middle table. "Let's sit with him.. He is a new person I met." The two Ravenclaw boys sat to the right of Dillan,"Buenos días. (Good morning.) So, who are your friends?" Isaías expected Tyler to introduce himself but he was just staring, "This is my friend Tyler....He is not like this normally but I hope to make him be happy again like before. So what is your uh schedule?"

(Amelia is so nervous it reminded me of myself in seventh grade. Her greeting though was funny to read. I am not sure if you like long posts but sorry if you do not. After wee are done with breakfast we can skip to potions.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:18 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan had woken up early and had gotten dressed. He was always up early, and that annoyed his parents sometimes but here at school he had no plans and nobody to talk to or bug, so once he had his robes on he went downstairs and out off the dorm. The prefect last night had told them all that they could get breakfast down in the great hall like last night. So, he went down to the great hall and sat at one of the tables were very few of his house members were. Actually, the hall was pretty empty, it was early after all. Once he had eaten some French toast he was greeted by Isaias, and waved at him when he said hello, but could bit speak as his mouth was full of food. He then nodded and waved at Tyler and swallowed down his food. Pulling a piece of paper out his rove pocket, which had his schedule on, he read out "I've got potions first, then History of Magic, then it's lunch, then I have Charms and after that I've got a flying lesson." All this sounded odd to Dillan, especially the flying one, but he just guessed that it was the normal lessons around here. "What have you got?" He asked, looking at Isaias. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see Amelia not far away down the table, watching him almost but was trying to read at the same time. He didn't know why the girl kept watching him, but Dillan didn't want to ask because he thought she might yell at him, and he was still too tired from yesterday to deal with that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I didn't know how many lessons they had so I just guessed that they might have four long lessons, but if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Also I'm okay with long replies, as I do them a lot myself sometimes)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 011

Postby White Eagle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:14 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler, Marie [Mentioned]

Isaías could not help but find the Hufflepuff boy to be adorable because he had some of the powder sugar from the french toast to be on his mouth corner, "You have some sugar on your lips....No I have it." The Spaniard grabbed a napkin and wiped the boy's mouth which raised Tyler's eyebrow. Upon being presented with the schedule the Ravenclaw smiled with glee, "We have potions together. That class is the class I aid in. I cannot fit my potions level in my schedule so I will take harder materials during your class....We have study time at the time but uh not in the same room. I do not have astronomy herbology together because I am more-uh....higher. We do have the Defense Against the Dark Arts together. Que bueno." (How nice/good.) The Spaniard grabbed some pancakes and some strawberry syrup, "I love this food." Without forgetting his friend the Spaniard grabbed a plate of eggs and toast for the boy while pouring him some black tea, "Please eat I do not want a dead friend. Por favor!" (Please!) As Isaías cut his pancakes he looked up to see the brunnette girl stare at Dillan which made him fidget his hand a little but he knew she did not know what Dillan prefers guys instead of girls. By speaking of girls Isaías saw Marie walk in front of the boys which he hoped Tyler did not see, but he was wrong. The boy slammed his head on the table not wanting to see the girl, "Hey, have you added more friends? How could you not? Look at you." He sipped some orange juice before he helped his friend sit up and eat. "Comas!" (Eat!)

(There are seven classes that must be taken by first years.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:39 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan pulled away and said "Thanks, but I got it." He said as the spaniard had tried to wipe his mouth. He wiped his own mouth with his finger and then licked it. He nodded along as Isaias talked, listening about how they would have some lessons together. Dillan had then finished his food while Isaias was trying to get Tyler to eat. Dillan could tell just by looking at the boy he was depressed, dull eyes, the dark and thoughtful look on his face, uncombed hair. He looked like Dillan did on some days. He was sipping his glass of water when he leaned back in shock, almost spluttering out his drink when Tyler slammed his head on the table. He looked at the two boys both confused and then followed Isaias' gaze and turned to see a blonde girl with a face covered in make up strutting about in front of the boys, flicking her hair. Dillan sighed and turned back to them both and whispered "Who the bloody hell is she? The school sla-" but he cut off when he realised Tyler had not wanted to look at her. Clearly, she was an ex who broke his heart. He also realised that it was the same girl who was flirting with Isaias. Oh, that's low, dumping a boy just to try and go out with his mate. She definitely was the school sla- well, you know what I mean. Dillan glared as he looked back at her, then turned back to the others before she could spot him. Now that Isaias was trying to get Tyler to eat, Dilan drank his water in hopes of no more surprise thumps. Any decent person would try and help Isaias to convince Tyler to start eating, but Dillan wasn't really the one to talk as he didn't eat much at all and was rather skinny because of it. He knew he might come off as rude but Dillan didn't know what else to really do but sip his drink in silence. And still, Amelia continued to secretly glance at him. This time she was looking at him and was clearly day dreaming slightly, so he leaned forward, looking at her and waved with a small smile. As soon as she spotted him waving she turned away, red faced. Dillan still didn't understand why she couldn't say hi, but he presumed she was shy and ignored it, trying not to imagine a possible bigger reason why she might keep looking at him. Dillan just continued to drink his water.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 012

Postby White Eagle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:21 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler (Marie, Amelia [Mentioned])

Isaías turned to face Dillan when he asked him a question but paused as he glared at Tyler. Trying to be as quite as possible he whispered in the boy's ear, "That is Marie. Marie Dennison She was the girlfriend of Tyler. She is nice but I do not know why they no longer are together." Whispering in the boy's ear caused a small blush to form on the teen's face because he could receive a better view of Dillan's features especially his eyes. For some reason his eyes were a perfect mixture of blue and green which created a confusion of which color was more dominant. Soon a groan escaped from Tyler which ended his hypnosis on the boy by helping the teen eat, "I cannot let you uhhh die because of no food. What is it said- I mean called?" The brown hair boy mumbled the correction, "Starvation." "Gracias. (Thank you.) Yeah I will not let you die from starvation. Now just please eat. After this I am going to make you look better." Tyler slowly lifted his head before he grabbed a small triangle toast and dip it in the egg yolk before slowly eating it. "Thank you...." Isaías turned back to Dillan and saw him wave at the shy blushing girl, "Ella claramente le encantas. Uh she uh loves you. I think she does not know you uh prefer boys." Isaías continued to eat his pancakes as Marie winked at him while she spoke to some girls in Slytherin across the tables. All he could do in response is roll his eyes. "After we finish breakfast and I help Tyler do you want to walk with me to class?"

(For those who are reading this role play feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions or just want to comment.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:20 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded as he listened to Isaias talk about Marie. Taking another long sip of water while Isaias and Tyler spoke, he watched them. He was quite happy to sit and wait for Isaias to help his friend out, especially when he seemed so depressed about this girl dumping him. Dillan could never understand why couples got so upset when they split. Then again maybe if Dillan had actually been in love for once he might understand the boys sadness. But for now all he could do was look at him, confused why he was raging with such emotions. He turned to Isaias when he realised he was speaking to him, as Dillan had been lost in thought. He shook his head when Isaias spoke of Amelia liking him. "No, I don't think so. She seems like a very shy girl, I remember her last night at dinner when she was really quiet when talking to other people. I wouldn't worry about it, it's just personality and all that stuff." He said, taking a sip from his glass. But in truth, Dillan did know that Amelia having a crush on him was a possibility, but he refused to admit she might, because Dillan believed that as long as he ignored it, it wasn't there and that maybe eventually Amelia would get the message he wasn't in to her. That is, if she even liked him like that in the first place. "Yeah, sounds cool." He answered when Isaias talked about going to potions together. He looked forward to being able to spend time with Isaias and maybe even getting to know the spaniard better.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 013

Postby White Eagle » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler

Isaías grabbed finsihed his meal and saw tyler ate nearly two thirds of his plate. He had stopped when he saw marie looking their way. "Okay we go to the restroom. Dillan help me." The Spaniard dragged the teen up on his left while Dillan would handle the right, "We have to go to the left and then up to the right." Once in the restroom Isaías turned on the sink and grabbed a towel and started to wipe the boys face before removing his robe to wet his hair. With not having a comb with him he decided to use his hands and did his best to straighten out the boys hair, "You are handsome. See. Now today you are going to be you. Understand?" The teen started to nod and ended up hugging the Spaniard which surprised him the boy soon reached out and grabbed Dillan in with him, "Thank you! You guys are the best." Isaías recipricated the hug back as he looked at the wall in the mirror at Dillan and mouthed a sorry towards him. "Tyler....Please stop." "Oh sorry," after being released the boy wiped his face with a paper towel, "Okay. I will try my best but I may not last all day." "You are strong. Forget about your problems and only think about your future. Now me and Dillan are going to go to potions now." Tyler nodded but gave a quick hug before he let the boys exit the restroom, "That is the real Tyler. He is nice. Do you have your wand?....Oh you need your books. I will wait for you." Once they were ready they left to see Professor Earl.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:27 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded and helped Isaias drag Tyler to the toilets. He walked with Isaias, helping to carry their friend to the bathroom and when they reached the sinks he let go of Tyler and stood back so the two could talk. He smiled as he watched Tyler hug Isaias, but then was surprised to find he was grabbed by Tyler and dragged into a hug too. "Okay Tyler, this is real sweet but I'm not a hugger." He said, trying to pull away but as Tyler squeezed him tighter he said "Not a hugger Tyler, not a hugger!" He then managed to pull away. He waved Tyler goodbye as the two left the toilets and stood outside with Isaias now. "I have my wand in my pocket and my bag right here." He gestured to a rucksack that was hung over his one shoulder. "It has all my books in, so we can leave now." He said, and walked down the corridor, following Isaias to potions.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 014

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:26 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Miss Earls

Isaías and Dillan soon arrived early for their lesson which was good for the teen because he neded to make sure he was going to receive more advanced level potions. "Señorita Earls. I am-" He was interrupted by the Bristol accented woman, "Oooo your the Isaías, right? I am so glad I have someone who would be willin' to take such a har' course. You can sit anywhere. Here is your book." The book was older and held some complex potions than the first years. "Call me if you need anythin'. Or if you go by somethin' else." Isaías opened his mouth and closed it but decided to speak anyway, It is called, E-saI- aws." "E-say-as" "No. E-saI-aws. You can call me Isaiah if its too difficult." The woman nodded, "Its probably best to do so." Walking back over to Dillan he sat next to him, "She said I can sit anywhere. I am going to sit here. Is that good? I can easily help you."

(Did I do the accent corectly? Also you can initiate the lesson in potions. Then after this we can skip to lunch since they have nothing in common until Defense Against the Dark Arts.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me