1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:26 am

Oliver Reed
Oliver looked up when she said her name. I'm Oliver. He said. He wasn't sure what to talk about since he never really ever talks to anyone but his close friend Tyler. Ollie just guess he could start about talking about his family and suchs. I guess I'll start talking. I don't know what to talk about except about my family I guess. My mother was a werewolf while my father was a human. He knew of her secret and never told anyone else. He also had some vampire in him, but wasn't a true vampire. He just had the fangs and that was it, no scent of being one, nor did he crave blood. Well when my mother got pregnant she had thirteen kids. Which is strange for a werewolf to have. Usually about four to six, but ehn. A couple of us were werewolves and a few were vampires. The rest were humans. We all had to keep it a secret from our human siblings that we were either werewolf or vampire. It was changeling but we manage to do so. One day while me and my dad and mother were out to go to my doctor's appointment, my father was killed by a vampire, right in front of me. My mother managed to get the vampire to go away. I remember the next day it was all over the news, but since there was no videos or photos of the event happening it died down. After my fifteenth birthday, I moved away and got the house I have now. Oliver looked at the ground and sighed. He always hated talking about his family, especially about the death of his father, but he didn't know what else to say.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 am

Mara Adze
    Mara fidgeted uncomfortably at the story, not exactly feeling like best vampire in the world. She looked at him and tilted her head with a sincere sad expression. I'm sorry that I threatened your family, it was wrong of me and I know that know. I cant tell you anything about my family. I'm not be rude or secretive but I have no recollection of being alive, only a few fuzzy images. I woke up one day in agonizing pain as the aftermath of vampire venom when the coven found me. They think I'll give away our secret simply from my first as a new born. I bet they'll be at the school gates waiting for me right now Mara hit her head with the palm of her hand before clenching it into a fist. Dammit, I don't want them to butt into everything I do. I cant even remember my own parents for gods sake. I dont know my parents name, if I was raised by a couple, a single parent, if I have any siblings. I didn't even know my own name, Mara is my vampire name because i don't know my human one! I know I did something as a human as I know so many things that entertain me at night. Piano, cello, painting and writing. I wonder if it was something I shared with my parents. Maybe they were an artist or musicians but there's nothing up here, nothing but headaches. I just wish I knew them, anything about them. Just a name or an adress She let out a long breath before looking at him. Can you do something for me, I swear I'll never speak to you again, just this one thing
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver listened to what the vampire said. Now starting to feel bad. He wanted to apologize about hitting her, but she just kept on talking and talking and talking. When she did say 'can you do something for me,' he nodded. Sure. Also I'm sorry for hurting you earlier, but what do you want me to do? He asked, tilting his head like a dog or wolf would do. He waited for her to ask him what she wants.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am

Mara Adze
    Mara laughed at herself for a short moment, wiping her face with her hand. You probably didn't want to here all my undead story, I'm sorry. God... I'm so annoying She muttered to herself before standing up with a stretch. Help me get out of school with the coven spies noticing. No offence but your smell does mask mine it's that strong She mumbled, looking away with a small blush. Why did he have to behaviour like a dog, it was adorable and anything would appear on her paper white skin. Don't worry, I'll be out of you're hair soon enough. I don't want to put you through all my trouble and I think you prefer if I didn't exist anyway Mara rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, unsure how to behave around a wolf
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:37 am

Oliver Reed
    He thought for a moment. We can leave through the back of the school. He said. Oliver stood up and ran right into the door, causing it to swing open. He lead Mara to the back of the school. When they got outside, Oliver closed the door and looked at Mara. I'm going to turn into my wolf and lick you.... just, don't think of anything weird. It should help with the scent thing. Oliver was a bit red but he still turned into his wolf form. He looked up at Mara and stood on his hind legs so he could reach Mara's face and lick it. He licked a bit of her hair, neck, and hands. After all of that he turned back into a human. Let's never speak of this to another living or nonliving soul. He said and then started to run with her to the woods.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:51 am

Mara Adze
    Mara followed after him, watching as he basically broke his way out of school, not she minded at all. Vampires could tend to be rather destructive beings after all. When he talked about licking her she went a pale red, giving a small nod and tried to think of it as a dog licking her instead of a werewolf. I can't believe that just happened... I plan on telling no one. I certainly wouldn't tell the coven and you're the only real person I've had a conversation with in.... A while. Mara noticed he'd ran off so quickly followed him. It wasn't her top speed but it was exhilarating to be outside instead of trapped indoors. I've never missed the sun so much in my undeath
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver laughed a bit. I guess I'll go home, since there isn't any reason to go back into school. Oliver said. With that he started to walk back to his home, since he knew the woods so well, it wasn't hard for him to know where he needed to go. Oliver wondered if Mara knew where she was going, it wouldn't have bothered him if she followed him back home since they are 'neighbors'. Upon arriving to his part of the woods, Oliver turned into his wolf form and started to run around for fun. There wasn't much to do besides doing that.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:04 pm

Mara Adze
    Mara opened her mouth as to make a comment before closing it again, feeling as though he was dismissing het. She cleared her throat slightly before giving him a curt nod with one hand on the back of her neck. Right, yeah. Going home She said rather quietly as she remembered that it may have been a friendly thing but they weren't friends and the deal was that she wouldn't bother him ever again which for Mara, was for ever. She stopped on the outskirts of her territory where she watched him for a moment before dashing off. It took her a second to arrive on her porch where she sat on the steps, rubbing her face
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Oliver Reed
    After running around for a while, he went to his home and laid on his bed. He looked out the window and stared at the trees. Nothing much you could do out in the woods. Maybe he could go the couple that lives on his property and hangout with them, probably the best idea. Oliver turned into a human and left the house so he could go visit the couple. He rung the doorbell and waited for someone the answer. When the door opened, Oliver was invited in. He hung out with the two and played video games with them.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Mara Adze
    Mara opened her door by a few inches before a load of heads turned to face her. The coven, of course. As if she thought she could actually escape them, they were everywhere. She swore some of the were teachers in the school. "You're going to get us in trouble sister. We agreed to letting you go back to school on the conditions you didn't speak to anyone. You've gotten into a fight and met a werewolf. Anymore interaction with him and we'll have to move" Mara shook with anger, listening to them talk. I told you not to call me that. She hissed, looking at the floor to avoid eye contact. "We'll have to move soon anyway as people are noticing we don't age sister. This is why you don't get attached to people. Now, go feed after the ling day Mara growled before leaving her house and retrieving her prey and feeding in werewolf territory, wondering if it would attract Oliver like the first time
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me