1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Tossing the thought around her head she quickly sorted through each of the things Fern had suggested. The backyard was fun, it was so big! I just wish it had more trees and plants and rocks. I do NOT want to go hunting, well maybe I kinda do, but not with hunters! Unless I lived near here then I might have a chance to see Alex and Vero. Then I wouldn't have to get Fern to leave since she loves it here! They could stay with us! And then I have no idea what 'painting' is I think I have to go hunting. Confirming her thoughts she picked herself up from her spot on the floor in which she sat down while Fern and she had talked. She turned to Fern who fell down the books as soon as Vita saw her. "Fern, we don't need you getting hurt again, okay? That did look fun its just I have a feeling walking on that paw hurts. I was going to say we should go hunting but I don't know if that's a good idea in your position." Her smile, which she hadn't known appeared, faded a little as she mentioned not going. She wasn't going to risk Fern's safety though Or her trust. If I lived near here I could see them while we're hunting. I won't have to betray little Ver-fern's trust in me.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Once Fern mentioned they could actually go, Vita started squealing in her head, Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I'll get to go in the woods again!Her excitement paused as soon as she realized Fern had mentioned having to wear a collar, and not just any collar, a tracking collar. What am I going to do about the collar? I can't exactly go to the pack's territory because then the hunters would be able to follow me to them. But I also don't know how far out they'll come now that I'll disappear. Snapping her attention to the now far away Fern, Vita bounded over to find her. When she passed the room Fern was in with her new collar, Vita's ears pinned themselves down and a low growl emitted from her throat. When the guard walked over to her, Vita almost growled to warn him away before she realized this was the only way she could have a chance to see Alexander and Vero again. Feeling the guard fasten the collar tightly around her neck, Vita turned to Fern who seemed the slightest bit annoyed or impatient with how long this was taking. "Come on Fern, I'm ready to sink my teeth into some deer!"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Realizing Fern was right and she had been impatient, Vita turned to her from her place next to an alder tree. "Sorry Fern. Its just I'm so excited to be out in the wild again!" Her negative mood was uplifted slightly at her realization that she had vague memories of woods similar to these. "That and I might actually know where we are! Well if I lived around here that is." Her frown returned at this sudden thought before she remembered that she was outside again. Not contained by a fence! Should I actually go hunting to show what I can do or see if I recognize this area? I mean if I do know where we are, then I can find the hunting grounds and I'd be safe on pack territory. But if I don't, well that's time wasted. But I think I want to take my chances and try to identify where we are. What do I have to lose, anyway? Snapping her head to Fern she quickly realized that the words "free roam" had been used, meaning she could go anywhere she wanted. That settles it. I'm going to try to figure out if I know where they put us. And if Fern wants to come with me, she can. With a pose that suggested she wanted to hurry up and go, Vita turned to Fern while her stricter side came out, "Hey, Fern, I'm gonna go see if I know where we are. That means you have two options, come with me or do whatever you want on your own. I don't really care which."

OOC: Uh, totally didn't google search types of trees native to England <3 Google is amazing though XD
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:03 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Well, from what they did earlier after you acted all frightened, I can see that. They haven't been too bad with me, but then again I haven't had much time with them so I can't have a clear say," cocking her head, Vita heard many small creatures running underneath the brush and through the trees. She closed her eyes and tried to picture every part of the woods she knew, on the territory and hunting grounds, outside of them when it was winter, she couldn't clearly see the picture but she knew she had been here before. Grr, where am I? Mind you have to work with me here. I need to see my pack. She had been walking forward without realizing it and quickly ran into a tree, a warm tree. Wait. Trees aren't warm. Who did I just run into? She pushed herself off the ground and turned to see who she had unknowingly run into. She didn't notice them at first but she quickly collected her thoughts before coming to a conclusion that made her a little cheerful. Is that-Is that Alexander? She quickly pounced him while hearing an Oof and Get off me, whoever you are!. She realized he didn't know it was her and stood up watching him stand as well. "Vita?! Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere!" Her excitement swelled as she pounced him again, holding him down while she nuzzled him, "The hunters got me. They took me to a place with a new alpha and a puppy that looks just like little Vero. Ahh, you have to see her Alex! She's the reason I haven't left the human place yet! Come on, come on come on!" Running off in her previous direction, Alex followed closely behind her as they ran towards Fern's tiny figure who was trying to find Vita.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Sorry Fern. I didn't realize I was running because I was trying to think of where I was. I knew it was familiar and I ended up finding Alexander, my mate!" Quickly realizing she hadn't introduced anyone, Vita stood between them, "Fern meet Alexander. Alexander meet Fern. We all know each other? Good now-" Being interrupted by Alex by a gentle shove to the side, Vita paused as Alex spoke in a gentle tone, as if speaking to a pup, "Hey, Vits, I'd like to have a say in the conversation as well." Lowering her gaze shamefully Vita allowed Alex to speak to Fern, "Thank you," a small pause as he thought of what to say, "Anyway, you must be Fern! You really do look like Vero. Well, other then the short legs and long body but your furs look the same!" Vita watched Alex as he stopped after his sentence, glancing around himself. Deciding she should find out whats wrong, she interrupted his thoughts, "Hey, Alex, Whats wrong? You look terrified?" "It's nothing Vits," Glancing over his shoulder, Alex turned to her continuing on, " It's just after you disappeared its been chaotic. The pack has been trying to find you while Vero was heartbroken that his mother had left him. I'm scared that hunters gonna come out of the bushes and take you before Vero knows you're safe." Vita watched as Alex lowered his gaze, unsure if he should continue. Vita almost asked what was wrong before he started up again, "I can tell they're tracking you though. That collar around your neck gives it away. They want to know where we live so they can get rid of us all." Vita's head lowers a bit as she sees how he can see this way. Losing your mate and then weeks, months later you see her again but she has a collar on her that can tell humans her exact location. It's hard not to want to agree with him though. He had to raise Vero while I was gone to a humans place. I want to see Vero. My innocent little pup. My child. I have to see him. Either today or tomorrow I have to get Alex to bring him to me. He's only 7 months old, he's probably had numerous hunting trips with the pack. My little pup! Shaking her head, Vita turned to Alex, "Alex, do you think I could see Vero anytime soon? I mean he's still my little pup and he'd likely love to see me again." Remembering what she thought about earlier, having Alex and Vero come to live with her, Fern and 'The Queen', she soon realized Alex probably wouldn't agree to it now, he feared hunters and adored living in a pack. Vero though wouldn't like his parents split up and wouldn't want to choose who to go with. Gah, I can't exactly leave the 'castle' or Fern behind but I also can't leave Alex and Vero. I have to get Alex to come with me and Fern. To get Vero and leave the pack. To tell them he's coming with me to a new home without them. I have to try at least. Turning back to Alex who also seemed lost in thought, "Alex, would you be opposed to leaving the pack and coming back to the human place with me and Fern and bringing Vero along with you? It isn't that bad you just have to adjust!" Alex's face lit up slightly at joining Vita but soon fell as he realized he had to run back to the pack to grab Vero. "Of course I'll go with you, Vita! I need my mate more than my pack and it doesn't look like you're gonna leave Fern behind so I'll go with you. Just let me go grab Vero, okay?" "Okay, Alex I'll wait here with Fern, now hurry up!" Running off, anyone could tell Alex was happy to have his mate back. Vita turned to Fern, "Hey, Fern, what do you think about the arangements? Sorry, I didn't ask you first, its just I need my mate, you know?"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Well, we don't need the trackers off now, although it would be helpful so I could spend more time with Vito..." Trailing off Vita wondered if leaving was necessary if Fern would stay here. If she stays, then she'll have the hardest time living around wolves. If we go we'll be more comfortable but I'm pretty sure Alex wants Vero to grow up in the wild, away from humans and he just loves me too much to let me go. Vita started to translate her thoughts into words, "Hey, Fern, if you get the tracker off me we could all stay out here. Or if you want, we can all go back to the castle thing? It's up to you," Vitas decided halfway through that it would be Fern's decision of what to do next, "But if we're going back we need to catch something to help prove Alex and Vero aren't that bad."
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita's eyes widened as Fern mentioned moving her whole pack into the castle,"Really!? Would humans allow that to happen? I highly doubt that, but it would be worth a try. I don't know if the pack will be as willing to leave as Alex-" Vita was suddenly interrupted by Alex bursting through the trees, holding Vero by his scruff. Vita was about to question Alex but was interrupted by his talking which was interrupted by his breathing, "Hunters. Red. Chase. Vero." Clicking together what he meant, Vita ran over grabbing Vero from Alex and walking back towards Fern. "Fern, can you watch Vero for me and Alex while we hold off the hunters from finding you two? Gosh, it'd be nice to have those collars so they would think we were connected to humans. Thanks, Fern!" Running off to help Alex, Vita noticed the hunters had him tied up and pinned down. "Alex! No!" The hunters turned to Vita as she pounced one to the ground. Letting him go, she stood between Alex and the hunters, growling to warn them off. She watched as their faces let on a bit of shock as they turned to her, "She's the queen's new wolf, right?" "But she has no collar!" "She's a wolf, she probably got Fern to take it off. Come on she seems to have a connection to this other wolf. You said its a male, right?" "Well, yeah. I did. You don't think they could be together, do you?" "Probable. Come on just coax her to come with us. She seems to warm up once we show no harm." "I hope you're right man. I don't want to die today." As the one man said that, they both dropped their weapons and turned to Vita. "Come here girl. We won't hurt you. Bring your friend. he can go to the castle too." Suspicion crawled through Vita's stomach as she turned around, snapping Alex's ropes with her claws before telling him to run to Vero. He didn't hesitate to agree as they both ran off to Vero and Fern. The hunters quickly followed behind them as they jumped logs and dodged trees. The hunters were quickly losing them, so Vita slowed down by a large margin and started purposely breaking branches and pressing the grass firmly down. Alex, seeing what she was doing, helped her as they continued running towards Fern and Vero. They quickly burst through the trees and almost knocked Fern and Vero over as they each quickly stood over one. Alex had Vero underneath him as the hunters fell to their faces through the trees, Vita and Alex started growling at them, Vita quickly stood in front of Fern, protecting her from the hunters she thought were oh so dangerous. Although she knew they wouldn't hurt either of them, she needed to show that she was helping to protect what she cared about. "Is that Fern? Oh my gosh. They took a mother wolf from her family and they ended up accepting Fern as one of their own. What are we going to do?" "Go with the original plan and take them all back. The queen wouldn't be happy to know this little gal had been taken from her family." They both pulled ropes from around their necks and tied them around the 3 wolves and 1 pup necks. Leading them back to the castle, the guards released them into the backyard, allowing the canines to speak. "Sorry about what I did Fern. Its got us all here though, so that solves that." Vita's eyes lit up at the fact she had her family back with her and didn't have to leave Fern to do it. She turned her head as she heard Vero let out the cutest puppy yawn she'd heard. "Go to bed little, Vero. Dad and I will be here to keep you safe. Just go to sleep." She had already laid down, curling her body up to herself as Vero walked over and laid down next to her. "I love you, mom. Don't disappear while I sleep, okay?" His eyes closed slightly as Vita mumbled as he drifted off, "I won't, Vero. I didn't want to leave the first time." Vita turned to Alex and Fern as she laid her head down on her paws. "So what do you think will happen tomorrow?"
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita thought for a moment before speaking, "I hope they take me or Alex with them when they do, so we can tell the pack to stand down." Alex nodded before continuing, "Agreed. The last thing we need is for our pack to die. I have no idea what we'd do if they killed our pack." The guards walked in at that moment, before walking over to Vero. One of the guards pulled back his foot acting like he was going to kick Vero before Vita popped up and started growling at them. "You better watch your backs, you dumb humans. I will kill you here and now if you hurt my son." The guards backed off as Vita turned to Alex, "Alex, can you carry Vero? I want to talk to Fern while they take us where ever they're gonna take us." Alex only nodded as he picked Vero up, careful not to wake him. Vita trotted to Fern as the guards whistled for them to come over. "Come on Fern. I'd like to speak with you on our way to who knows where."
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:29 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita sighed before beginning, "Well, I wanted to say that, when I meet up with Alex again, I wasn't sure what to do. Was I supposed to leave my new found friend or leave my mate?" She looked up toward Alex and Vero who were in front of them, "I'm glad you would've stayed with us if Alex didn't agree to leave. I don't think I could've left you." Vita turned to Fern, awaiting a response.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Oh yeah. Thanks for attempting to watch him, I just didn't want him to wander off and I not know where he is." Watching Fern attempt to be taller and then be pushed off by a guard, Vita started laughing, "Are you upset that you're shorter than me and my family? You know if you said something I'd let you ride on my back or something so you can experience being taller for once in your life." Vita continued laughing as she walked down the hall, glancing at Alex every few seconds to make sure he was real.

OOC: Its okay. Are you on mobile? I know its harder to type on a phone or something then a computer so if you are then don't worry about it <3
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me