1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:42 pm

lexa was soon rushed into the hospital. they made sure everything was okay before hooking her up to an IV. they sent sasha into the room where lexa was. soon her foster parents came and made sure she was okay. lexa looked at her foster parents before saying, "i'm gay." her 'mother' rushed out of the room and her 'father' followed. "i have a crush on you sasha and even if i have to move once again, i will always remember you."
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Sasha blinked, how did so much happen in such a short amount of time. She looked around, overwhelmed. ‘I’m supposed to be at lunch,’ she thought, ‘and I’m in a hospital with a girl I just met telling me she has a crush on me.’ She smiled, touching Lexa’s hand. “I’ll remember you too,” she murmured, smiling.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 pm

"it's obvious that i am a weird person but today wasn't the first time i've seen you. where did you move from?" she asked softly and sighed. "it's fine if you don't like me. i'm used to that feeling." she mumbled before turning to face the wall. she had moved from a different school her freshmen year of highschool.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 pm

“Texas,” Sasha answered, making a face. She didn’t like it very much there. “No!” She stammered quietly, “Of course I like you!” She sighed, she didn’t want this girl to think she hated her, she just wasn’t used to all this.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm

"i moved from texas a few years ago." she murmured and shrugged a bit. she was so uncomfortable and shifted around a lot. "my foster parents hate me... what if i have to move back to texas?" she said quickly and sighed, she didn't want to move again.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Sasha touched her hand again reassuringly. “If they do I’ll stay in touch with you,” she offered, giving Lexa a warm smile. “I promise. You shouldn’t have to deal with them alone when they treat you like that.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Lexa frowned softly and covered her eyes with her hands. “It won’t be the same. I want to go home.” She groaned. She looked at her foster mom when ske walked in and rolled her eyes.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Sasha retracted her hand at the sight of the mom, she looked at her curiously and waited to see what she had to say to Lexa. Surely they couldn’t force her to move just because they found out she was gay, there had to be another way about it. Sasha thought quietly, waiting still for what would happen next, and trying to form a plan if it worked out the way Lexa seemed to think it would.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:12 am

“You have caused use too much trouble so you will be moving back to Texas with a new family.” Her foster mother said and lexa just shrugged. “Okay.” Lexa wasn’t going to show her true feelings.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:58 am

Sasha’s heart raced as she opened her mouth, almost timidly. She looked at the mother, “What about a new family here?” She asked, surprising herself. It would be ridiculous to invite her over when she had to deal with all her siblings already. “She could live with my family.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me